View Full Version : Elon Musk completely DESTROYS the Democrats’ Irresponsible Infrastructure Bill

jimnyc
12-09-2021, 01:28 PM
Did a lot of research on Elon Musk over time and took a liking to him (and his stock!). Just everything he has done in his career, and he's beyond a genius. Very impressive man.

If you didn't know, it's not just Tesla and then SpaceX that has made him rich and so popular. He started zip2 on the internet a long time ago, then X.com which ultimately merged with "Paypal" and he got richer and richer. He's also got Solar City now in addition to others, Neauralink & his Boring company drilling tunnels. And he's got a work obsession and often sleeps on the floor of Tesla, as he says he would never expect anyone to do anything he wouldn't do himself. He also has been involved in many other projects and investments. Not to mention he is often funny to listen to!

--

Elon Musk completely DESTROYS the Democrats’ Irresponsible Infrastructure Bill in One Short Interview

As reported earlier — Entrepreneur and business magnate Elon Musk urged the US Congress should throw out Biden’s ‘Build Back Better Bill’ in a recent interview.

This was an incredible interview.

Elon Musk: Honestly, It might be better if the bill doesn’t pass. Honestly, I would just can this whole bill. Don’t pass it. That’s my recommendation.

Reporter: What about the support for the charging network? There are parts of the bill…

Elon Musk: Unnecessary. No. Do we need support for gas stations? No. No we don’t. So there’s no need for support for a charging network. I’d just delete it. Delete. I’m literally saying get rid of all subsidies. If we don’t cut government spending something really bad is going to happen.

Elon is right.
The left doesn’t care.

They will pass their Marxist package anyway and Americans will suffer.
They just don’t care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUEysmedMd8

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/video-elon-musk-completely-destroys-democrats-irresponsible-infrastructure-bill-one-short-interview/