PDA

View Full Version : A strong woman is NOT a feminist - exercise is the poor woman's plastic surgery

tailfins
12-10-2021, 09:43 AM
In the network of people I have met over the decades in Latin America, one common thread among women building and keeping their beauty is staying physically fit. Let's consider this news story about how Miss Chile is preparing for the contest. Quite frankly, staying fit prevents a wife from both being traded in for a younger model PLUS it prevents domestic violence. From a logical point of view, domestic violence (notice the gender-neutral way this sentence is phrased) is a result of short term thinking. Being married to someone close to one's age is boring. What that means for an older man is that your partner is going to witness your decline. If she uses the "poor woman's plastic surgery" (exercise) to stay attractive and keep your interest, there will come a tipping point where you will need her physical assistance. It's a good idea not to forget that.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/miss-universe-chile-antonia-figueroa

Fox News: How do you physically prepare for something like Miss Universe?
Figueroa: I’m a black belt in Taekwondo. I have always practiced martial arts. So I physically prepare as if I was getting ready for a tournament. I want to get stronger, but also mentally prepared. I think it’s crucial to take care of your mental health like you would with your physical body.