PDA

View Full Version : New York City Lawmakers Pass Bill Giving Noncitizens, Illegal Alien “Dreamers” Right

jimnyc
12-10-2021, 01:23 PM
I spoke of this a few years back and we all saw it coming. This needs to be 86'd instantly.

I hate NY.

--

New York City Lawmakers Pass Bill Giving Noncitizens, Illegal Alien “Dreamers” Right to Vote

New York City lawmakers passed a bill on Thursday that would give noncitizens and illegal aliens the right to vote in municipal elections.

The new measure would give 800,000 green card holders and illegal alien “DREAMers” the right to cast a ballot.

The City Council bypassed state lawmakers and passed the measure which will likely prompt a legal challenge.

Republican opponents say the city council does not have the authority to grant voting rights to illegals.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/new-york-city-lawmakers-pass-bill-giving-noncitizens-illegal-alien-dreamers-right-vote/

Hot Dogger
12-10-2021, 01:51 PM
I don't think the Dems realize that a lot of those "dreamers" actually want to make it on their own. They come from places where homosexuality and other deviant behaviors haven't been normalized by liberal policies, places where the people want to keep and bear arms.

tailfins
12-10-2021, 02:35 PM
I don't think the Dems realize that a lot of those "dreamers" actually want to make it on their own. They come from places where homosexuality and other deviant behaviors haven't been normalized by liberal policies, places where the people want to keep and bear arms.

If NYC wants to give rights to "dreamers" and illegals, how about allowing them to open carry a firearm?