PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Comer: Democrats Need To Get Over Obsession With Trump

Gunny
12-10-2021, 03:57 PM
I agree. IMO, discussions about Trump should be relevant to now. Schiff needs his lights punched out. He's a waste of natural resources and space in the Universe.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 11:47 AM PT – Friday, December 10, 2021House Republicans have fired back at Rep. Adam Schiff’s (D-Calif.) relentless peddling of unfounded allegations leveled at President Trump.
“Every time Chairman Schiff rises to speak on a bill about intelligence and security and holding the president accountable, I get excited hoping we’re going to hear about that evidence of collusion,” Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) expressed.
House Oversight Committee member Rep. Comer took Schiff to task over the now debunked evidence of collusion between President Trump and Russia. The confrontation came during a floor debate on Thursday, ahead of a vote on the so-called Protecting Our Democracy Act.
The bill claims to address presidential abuses of power, but for Comer, Democrats have been ignoring the real problems created by the Biden administration and taking up a sham bill to focus on their obsession with Trump.
“This bill is all about the previous administration. Every speaker on their side of the aisle has mentioned Donald Trump’s name numerous times. Every speaker. It’s time for the majority party to focus on governing and get over their obsession with Donald Trump,” Comer stated.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) echoed this criticism of the Schiff-sponsored bill.
“Maybe instead of having another bill that attacks President Trump because Democrats are afraid he’s going to run and he’s going to win in 2024, so they want to do everything they can to attack him, maybe instead of another bill attacking President Trump, we should focus on the things that American people care about,” said the Ohio representative.
The House passed the bill in a 220-208 vote, but it now reportedly faces long odds of advancing in the Senate because of the supermajority of 60 votes needed.
https://www.oann.com/rep-comer-democrats-need-to-get-over-obsession-with-trump/

Hot Dogger
12-10-2021, 04:42 PM
I frequent a lot of discussion websites, and like all of the government sponsored MSM outlets, all of them remain sickly obsessed with Trump. But do you know who's the most sickly obsessed with Trump at this point? Trump. It truly is a sympathetic collusion of quantum entangled mental illness. It's like a hammer that drives in a nail, but then keeps hammering away until the wood is splintered and falling apart. Neither party nor any high level politician is truly with is at this point.

jimnyc
12-10-2021, 04:53 PM
I agree. IMO, discussions about Trump should be relevant to now. Schiff needs his lights punched out. He's a waste of natural resources and space in the Universe.

https://www.oann.com/rep-comer-democrats-need-to-get-over-obsession-with-trump/

They began their obsession from the moment he announced he was running for office. Then it gradually got worse and they became like stalkers, and they still cannot let go. :cuckoo:

Gunny
12-10-2021, 05:16 PM
They began their obsession from the moment he announced he was running for office. Then it gradually got worse and they became like stalkers, and they still cannot let go. :cuckoo:If you are referring to 2016, I see it differently. The WANTED Trump for the GOP. It was a big joke to them. They thought Hitlery was going to mop the floor with him. He WAS the least qualified candidate in the room (political experience-wise). Just as the MSM foisted McCain and Romney on us, they were more than happy to have someone they thought didn't have a chance.

The very second he won, I agree with your assessment. Their heads exploded. They spent 4 years throwing tantrums, making false accusations to include the official, "Russia Collusion" investigation, and generally did everything they could to derail and/or obstruct his Presidency.

And it continues. They are trying their damnedest to tie him to the Capitol Riot as an active player. Between Russian Collusion and the Capitol Riot, does anyone wonder if there is some moment in time of his life that hasn't been picked to pieces? Was it not for his own self-destructiveness with his mouth, he's the poster boy for the American underdog that most Americans usually root for.

Be Trump as he may, it does not in any way excuse the actions from the idiots on the left. More than a few of them should have to answer for it. IMO, Schiff being in the Top 5.

jimnyc
12-10-2021, 05:29 PM
If you are referring to 2016, I see it differently. The WANTED Trump for the GOP. It was a big joke to them. They thought Hitlery was going to mop the floor with him. He WAS the least qualified candidate in the room (political experience-wise). Just as the MSM foisted McCain and Romney on us, they were more than happy to have someone they thought didn't have a chance.

The very second he won, I agree with your assessment. Their heads exploded. They spent 4 years throwing tantrums, making false accusations to include the official, "Russia Collusion" investigation, and generally did everything they could to derail and/or obstruct his Presidency.

And it continues. They are trying their damnedest to tie him to the Capitol Riot as an active player. Between Russian Collusion and the Capitol Riot, does anyone wonder if there is some moment in time of his life that hasn't been picked to pieces? Was it not for his own self-destructiveness with his mouth, he's the poster boy for the American underdog that most Americans usually root for.

Be Trump as he may, it does not in any way excuse the actions from the idiots on the left. More than a few of them should have to answer for it. IMO, Schiff being in the Top 5.

I was thinking more about his comments on Mexico and their subsequent lies about what he said. Then onto building a wall. They definitely wanted him in there and thought he would be easy to beat in the beginning. I still saw them as obsessed with him back then just not with as much hatred just yet. Once he was the nominee, that's when things got a little harsher, but they still thought they would win easily. But the closer to November it got the more obsessed they got. Don't forget that they started with the Russia bullshit back then.

I remember many losing their minds the day he was inaugurated, but admittedly as crazy as they were already, it was still just the tip of the iceberg. And I think the drooling and foaming at the mouth anger just grew and grew. Probably makes the beginning and the stuff I mentioned to be normal in comparison.

And yeps, it continues and no doubt will stay like that until he is out of politics.

Gunny
12-10-2021, 05:38 PM
I was thinking more about his comments on Mexico and their subsequent lies about what he said. Then onto building a wall. They definitely wanted him in there and thought he would be easy to beat in the beginning. I still saw them as obsessed with him back then just not with as much hatred just yet. Once he was the nominee, that's when things got a little harsher, but they still thought they would win easily. But the closer to November it got the more obsessed they got. Don't forget that they started with the Russia bullshit back then.

I remember many losing their minds the day he was inaugurated, but admittedly as crazy as they were already, it was still just the tip of the iceberg. And I think the drooling and foaming at the mouth anger just grew and grew. Probably makes the beginning and the stuff I mentioned to be normal in comparison.

And yeps, it continues and no doubt will stay like that until he is out of politics.I was in and just out of the hospital from Aug-Nov. I just made sure I voted against Hitlery. I would have crawled hooked up to IVs to do that :laugh:

Juicer66
12-11-2021, 05:08 AM

Still convinced that the old fashioned and now quaint pushy reactions work , like Biff ,Bash , Bang , Grunt , etc ?

Winning teams -- not your Military for example , have long ago realised that letting the opposition rant and rave about their obsessions is the best way to bore the middle ground 'Undecided Normies '. To steadily annoy them . And then quickly lead to direct rejection of their obsessive behaviours , cherry picking , attempted deflection, exaggeration and often deliberate and amateurishly constructed false narratives .

Simply hold idiots up to the mirror and let their own reflection wreck themselves . A bit like what I am doing now with you .

Clever and witty riposte and repartee are the ways to disarm the opposition . Obviously not something that you appreciate but more up- to -date and younger people can more than adequately handle matters on your behalf .

" Schiff needs his lights punched out " --- so that he attracts sympathy and ' you' put yourself at fault . Brilliant .

Gunny
12-11-2021, 09:30 AM
Still convinced that the old fashioned and now quaint pushy reactions work , like Biff ,Bash , Bang , Grunt , etc ?

Winning teams -- not your Military for example , have long ago realised that letting the opposition rant and rave about their obsessions is the best way to bore the middle ground 'Undecided Normies '. To steadily annoy them . And then quickly lead to direct rejection of their obsessive behaviours , cherry picking , attempted deflection, exaggeration and often deliberate and amateurishly constructed false narratives .

Simply hold idiots up to the mirror and let their own reflection wreck themselves . A bit like what I am doing now with you .

Clever and witty riposte and repartee are the ways to disarm the opposition . Obviously not something that you appreciate but more up- to -date and younger people can more than adequately handle matters on your behalf .

" Schiff needs his lights punched out " --- so that he attracts sympathy and ' you' put yourself at fault . Brilliant .

Thread's not about me, nor your empty-headed opinions and/or childish sniping.

Since you're so damned smart :rolleyes:, figure out this:

A. The topic is about the topic, not the user

B. If you wish to attack a user just because you're a punk and that's all you have, use the Steel Cage, a subforum created specifically for people like you that have no argument and choose to insult as a cheap and unconvincing attempt to cover for your lack of knowledge, intelligence and sanity.

I CAN do this all day. If you persist in your behavior, I have more tools at my disposal to put your trash right where it belongs than just thread bans.

So I am asking you please, get over yourself. If you cannot, I will do it for you.