PDA

View Full Version : RSR and MFM comments - split from the original

retiredman
10-01-2007, 04:51 PM
I refuse to get all smarmy, but I DO promise to take the pins out of my RSR doll.

that should help in your recovery, I would think!

red states rule
10-01-2007, 04:55 PM
I refuse to get all smarmy, but I DO promise to take the pins out of my RSR doll.

that should help in your recovery, I would think!

MM, that is about all the compassion one could expect from you

retiredman
10-01-2007, 05:03 PM
a true lack of compassion would be evidenced by my sticking more pins IN!

as I told you on the other site, my father had exactly the same surgery you will have back in the summer of '75 when he was 63 years old...and he died in a nursing home in March of THIS year....

red states rule
10-01-2007, 05:04 PM
a true lack of compassion would be evidenced by my sticking more pins IN!

They are, and have been in, for many months. (Along with your GWB doll)

retiredman
10-01-2007, 05:08 PM
They are, and have been in, for many months. (Along with your GWB doll)

you are certainly right....but my point was, now that I've heard you have the Big C, I will pull them OUT in a gesture of good will!

red states rule
10-01-2007, 05:12 PM
you are certainly right....but my point was, now that I've heard you have the Big C, I will pull them OUT in a gesture of good will!

Please do not have a stroke because of me MM

retiredman
10-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Please do not have a stroke because of me MM

trust me, RSR... a stroke is the very last thing I worry about....my blood is thinner than water!

red states rule
10-01-2007, 07:50 PM
trust me, RSR... a stroke is the very last thing I worry about....my blood is thinner than water!

For a liberal to show any concern or compassion towards a conservative would bring on a stroke to the liberal

typomaniac
10-01-2007, 07:56 PM
For a liberal to show any concern or compassion towards a conservative would bring on a stroke to the liberal

Using your health announcement thread to take swipes at people? Tacky, RSR, very tacky.

red states rule
10-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Using your health announcement thread to take swipes at people? Tacky, RSR, very tacky.

Is it tacky to tell the truth about MM?

Many liberals who disagree with me I have thanked for their kind words. MM is the one who said he would remove his pins from his RSR doll - not me

chesswarsnow
10-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I think that Manfrommaine will die alone behind a dumpster.
2. And some other bum will come along and steal his shoes.
3. Then rats will eat his toes off.
4. Months will pass while winter has completely covered his corpse with snow.
5. Come spring, some four months after his death, his bloated body will surface, when the dumpster gets emptied.
6. The driver will think he killed him, and fling his dead body into the dumpster where he will take the *Rumble Ride* to the city land fill.
7. No one will ever file a lost persons report.
8. And he will end up in the land fill forever.
9. Goodbye to bad rubbish.:pee:MM
10. Hehehehehehehehe,.........just kidding.,...........

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Is it tacky to tell the truth about MM?

Many liberals who disagree with me I have thanked for their kind words. MM is the one who said he would remove his pins from his RSR doll - not me

but removing the pins from my RSR doll would not be cause for me to have a stroke.

I am really sorry you have cancer. I still think your politics suck and I still think your ability to independently articulate your arguments is non-existent - tumor or no tumor.

The truth about MM does not include cerebral embolisms.... I am much too happy and calm than that.... and healthy.

and cancer free.

Yurt
10-01-2007, 10:04 PM
but removing the pins from my RSR doll would not be cause for me to have a stroke.

I am really sorry you have cancer. I still think your politics suck and I still think your ability to independently articulate your arguments is non-existent - tumor or no tumor.

The truth about MM does not include cerebral embolisms.... I am much too happy and calm than that.... and healthy.

and cancer free.

ass :fu:

Abbey Marie
10-01-2007, 10:25 PM

and cancer free.

Wow, that last point truly sucks. And that's a word I rarely use, but this is a special occasion.

manu1959
10-01-2007, 10:26 PM

and cancer free.

wow that was uncalled for.....

BoogyMan
10-01-2007, 10:33 PM

and cancer free.

What is wrong with you MFM?

A comment like that little jab simply proves that guys like RSR, when held up to the evolutionary scale, could be compared to Einstein and you could be compared to a unicellular speck of goo with a predilection for consuming its own excrement!

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Why turn such a thread into this, these guys are utter idiots Mods, and the thread should be restored less the comments from homofrommaine, and typicalmanic to it's original purpose. What a bunch of bottom dwellers.

Yurt
10-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Why turn such a thread into this, these guys are utter idiots Mods, and the thread should be restored less the comments from homofrommaine, and typicalmanic to it's original purpose. What a bunch of bottom dwellers.

Actually, I think the post should stay, let us all see the real HMM

Mr. P
10-01-2007, 10:37 PM
If I had the power there would be a permanent ban for that post. Sorry, some things are unacceptable even in cyberspace.

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 10:38 PM

lol, it could be seperated but I think there is no disputing the real HMM. What he is, why he is here, are simply found in the majority of his posts.

retiredman
10-01-2007, 10:39 PM

did y'all MISS this statement from my post???

I am really sorry you have cancer

ask RSR if our much more extensive conversation about this very topic on USMB was anything other than cordial.

I'll wait.

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 10:41 PM
did y'all MISS this statement from my post???

I am really sorry you have cancer

ask RSR if our much more extensive conversation about this very topic on USMB was anything other than cordial.

I'll wait.

Dont' matter, stuff like this belongs to PM if you must be that low.

retiredman
10-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Dont' matter, stuff like this belongs to PM if you must be that low.

ah...an opinion from the obsessive weirdo who keeps photoshopping me into his different avatars.....

now that is something about as valuable as a bucket of warm spit! :laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 10:48 PM
ah...an opinion from the obsessive weirdo who keeps photoshopping me into his different avatars.....

now that is something about as valuable as a bucket of warm spit! :laugh2:

Really mods, this despicable piece of shit really destroyed the integrity of this thread, should be restored to what it was put here for.

jimnyc
10-01-2007, 10:59 PM
All comments not related to RSR's original post have been split off into this thread.

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Well done whoever did this! :clap:

jimnyc
10-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Well done whoever did this! :clap:

No thanks needed. RSR deserves better than to read negative crap with all he's going through right now.

manu1959
10-01-2007, 11:02 PM
No thanks needed. RSR deserves better than to read negative crap with all he's going through right now.

well done....

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 11:02 PM

Agreed! I'm as guilty for throwing in my two cents as well but this was indeed the right move.

BoogyMan
10-01-2007, 11:03 PM
Well said folks. I shouldn't have pitched in my 25 cents about what a whitewashed turd MFM was for posting that little shot in the RSR thread.

Well done guys!

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Well said folks. I shouldn't have pitched in my 25 cents about what a whitewashed turd MFM was for posting that little shot in the RSR thread.

Well done guys!

oh, 25 cents? whatcha rich or something? :D

BoogyMan
10-01-2007, 11:16 PM
More like generous! :D

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 11:17 PM
More like generous! :D

lol, must be cause I'm not giving up more then the two cents!

Yurt
10-02-2007, 12:05 AM
good move

red states rule
10-02-2007, 05:29 AM
What is wrong with you MFM?

A comment like that little jab simply proves that guys like RSR, when held up to the evolutionary scale, could be compared to Einstein and you could be compared to a unicellular speck of goo with a predilection for consuming its own excrement!

Think how he will be when I beat this, and back on a daily basis?

chesswarsnow
10-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Americans used to support each other.
2. With indifference of Political Standings.
3. MM has disgraced America.
4. With personal attacks on another American who is facing a medical challenge.
5. People like MM deserve even more of what they give to others.
6. Like being refused treatment, when in time of need.
7. To make voodoo comments is low brow sub~human and reveals how deranged that person truly is.
8. I condemn people like MM.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

retiredman
10-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Think how he will be when I beat this, and back on a daily basis?

I'll be pleased for you and happy to see you back.

actsnoblemartin
10-03-2007, 04:00 AM
Im really happy to see you back rsr, I hope the whole board will get a grip and realize, this is a message board, its not life or death, dont be so mean-spirited, nasty and angry and try, even if it kills you to be nice once and awhile.

typomaniac
10-03-2007, 11:58 AM
Im really happy to see you back rsr, I hope the whole board will get a grip and realize, this is a message board, its not life or death, dont be so mean-spirited, nasty and angry and try, even if it kills you to be nice once and awhile.

If you look at the other thread, you'll see that my first reply was a nice one. Does that mean I have to give a free pass to everything RSR says until he's completely healthy? Heck, no. On the bright side, though, I'll be more inclined to give him rep if (at about the time pigs fly) he says something I like. :D

red states rule
10-03-2007, 01:35 PM

Oh, I will be back soon. To some on the left (A huge majority of the postings have ben positive) being nice to someone they disagree with is impossible

I do want to thank all for their kind words and thoughts