PDA

View Full Version : More Juicer Crap

Juicer66
12-11-2021, 08:33 AM
If I get time there's a Fox News article on CNN's reporting on Smollett's conviction. Total denial that he convicted on all but one count.

Worse than the liars that spread the manure are the ones that allow it and would rather hear it than the truth.

Why would anybody regularly watch a claimed news source ( CNN ) that never gives the truth ?

Is it some sort of compulsion or does it give you the opportunity to launch into your only known Mantra --- Grr , Biff, Bang , Punch .

Any News comment Gunny ?

Yes . Grr , Biff , Bang , Punch stories that need Grr , Biff , Bang , Punch remedies .

Gunny
12-11-2021, 09:45 AM
Hey idiot, Juicer66, need a red carpet? Bring your crooked Brit teeth and fetid breath down here where it and that marble connected to it can rant away to your little tard heart's content. You're trash, What you post is trash. And THIS subforum is the trashcan. Surely someone as brilliant as you have convinced yourself you are can figure out that simple math?

No one wants to listen to you rant at the people that destroy your pathetic arguments in each and every thread you see their usernames. .

You are disrupting this board. Persist and you will be gone and not just from a thread.

jimnyc
12-11-2021, 09:49 AM
She is one of the brightest, does research unlike us, and then analyzes it. She's superior to us normies.

But still can't write proper sentences and paragraphs. :rolleyes:

Gunny
12-11-2021, 10:29 AM
She is one of the brightest, does research unlike us, and then analyzes it. She's superior to us normies.

But still can't write proper sentences and paragraphs. :rolleyes:

I have come to the conclusion that being a member of the "normie" group -- "normie" being defined by Juicer -- is a good thing. Her label even uses the correct word for once. We are "normal" and she is not. Got it :)

Lest I forget, she also tries to use accusing me of being a Marine as an insult :cuckoo:

jimnyc
12-11-2021, 10:40 AM
I have come to the conclusion that being a member of the "normie" group -- "normie" being defined by Juicer -- is a good thing. Her label even uses the correct word for once. We are "normal" and she is not. Got it :)

Lest I forget, she also tries to use accusing me of being a Marine as an insult :cuckoo:

She insults someone with honor, integrity & bravery. Meanwhile, she has none of those traits & is proud of being the opposite and abnormal.

Juicer66
12-11-2021, 11:16 AM
She insults someone with honor, integrity & bravery. Meanwhile, she has none of those traits & is proud of being the opposite and abnormal.

He lets the down the good name of the Marines -- even though they can never win --- by being a simple Grr , Biff , Bang , Punch merchant with a system that stopped moving

forward sometime after the Fake Vietnam war -- my best guess .

But just like Jesus , I suffer all little children to come unto me . I have met plenty of 'Grr -- Punch' troubled souls who have managed to sort out a more balanced life with just

a bit of effort and listening .

Gunny may be well into his eighties but however heart full of mini blood clots there is still reason for hope . A Damascene moment is not age limited !!

Gunny
12-11-2021, 11:30 AM
He lets the down the good name of the Marines -- even though they can never win --- by being a simple Grr , Biff , Bang , Punch merchant with a system that stopped moving

But just like Jesus , I suffer all little children to come unto me . I have met plenty of 'Grr -- Punch' troubled souls who have managed to sort out a more balanced life with just

Gunny may be well into his eighties but however heart full of mini blood clots there is still reason for hope . A Damascene moment is not age limited !!Worse than I thought, but close enough. Get over the Jesus complex. You are by no definition Him.

When I get to my 80s I'll STILL own you. You just can't help yourself. Poor thing :)

jimnyc
12-11-2021, 11:31 AM

Gunny may be well into his eighties but however heart full of mini blood clots there is still reason for hope . A Damascene moment is not age limited !!

You repeat the same crap.

And yeah, I imagine you do suffer. :rolleyes:

Juicer66
12-11-2021, 11:41 AM
Hey idiot, @Juicer66 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=4521), need a red carpet? Bring your crooked Brit teeth and fetid breath down here where it and that marble connected to it can rant away to your little tard heart's content. You're trash, What you post is trash. And THIS subforum is the trashcan. Surely someone as brilliant as you have convinced yourself you are can figure out that simple math?

No one wants to listen to you rant at the people that destroy your pathetic arguments in each and every thread you see their usernames. .

You are disrupting this board. Persist and you will be gone and not just from a thread.

Grrr , Biff , Bash .

The Board's only whiner and bleater .

What a Dullard .

P.S. Have a look at and compare how I treat OK people here , Cry Baby .

Juicer66
12-11-2021, 11:55 AM
You repeat the same crap.

And yeah, I imagine you do suffer. :rolleyes:

Of course you stick up for an old acquaintance . Perhaps even a pal . Camaraderie is great in principle .

But I have never met anybody else who whines and squeals more .

Because of my training and more recent work I have mixed with many special forces personnel at all levels both professionally and occasionally socially .

A mixed bunch , but I never ran across one who behaves so immaturely --- a professional Whiner and Squealer -- not terms I have ever applied to anybody else from such a

claimed background .

As a result I see him as a complete fraud and not the brightest light on the Xmas tree . A top profiler feels them at 500 yards and before she / he even sees them .

SassyLady
12-11-2021, 12:16 PM
Of course you stick up for an old acquaintance . Perhaps even a pal . Camaraderie is great in principle .

Because of my training and more recent work I have mixed with many special forces personnel at all levels both professionally and occasionally socially .

A mixed bunch , but I never ran across one who behaves so immaturely --- a professional Whiner and Squealer -- not terms I have ever applied to anybody else from such a

claimed background .

As a result I see him as a complete fraud and not the brightest light on the Xmas tree . A top profiler feels them at 500 yards and before she / he even sees them .

You are full of shit and your attack on Gunny is just wishful thinking.

jimnyc
12-11-2021, 12:21 PM

claimed background .

He isn't the brightest bulb - and yet it's you that still cannot figure out how to properly write a sentence or paragraph.

And yes, he is a pal. And a Marine. And yes, while he himself will easily run circles around you, I will defend normal members here and especially women & those that have served our country.

Gunny
12-11-2021, 12:36 PM
Grrr , Biff , Bash .

The Board's only whiner and bleater .

What a Dullard .

P.S. Have a look at and compare how I treat OK people here , Cry Baby .I can hold a conversation in more than 2 topics and I don't have to invent either of them. You lose on this point alone :)

Your insults are lame, btw. Mostly because I could care less what you think about anything. I WILL give you credit for THAT though. There are actually few people I hold in that low regard :)

Gunny
12-11-2021, 12:38 PM

claimed background .

Special Forces people even tolerating your presence :laugh: A testament to their training and integrity suffering silently the likes of you :cuckoo:

SassyLady
12-11-2021, 01:53 PM
Special Forces people even tolerating your presence :laugh: A testament to their training and integrity suffering silently the likes of you :cuckoo:
Every court needs a jester

tailfins
12-12-2021, 10:30 PM
Every court needs a jester

EXACTLY!! So stop scaring them off!

icansayit
12-12-2021, 10:40 PM

Juicer...whoever, or whatever you happen to be today. Gunny and I as Veterans have had more Intelligent, learned conversations with the remnants of Constipation after flushing. But you have personally earned the prize...all alone...of being a competitive TURD who simply enjoys demonstrating your own ignorance with selfish narcissism than Hillary Clinton and Obama combined.

tailfins
12-12-2021, 11:08 PM
Juicer...whoever, or whatever you happen to be today. Gunny and I as Veterans have had more Intelligent, learned conversations with the remnants of Constipation after flushing. But you have personally earned the prize...all alone...of being a competitive TURD who simply enjoys demonstrating your own ignorance with selfish narcissism than Hillary Clinton and Obama combined.

If the toilet is working properly, there should be no remnants of constipation after flushing.

Juicer66
12-13-2021, 12:34 PM
The crowd that never won anything whining and bleating non stop .

No wonder you collectively never recorded a win -- you cannot see sucker punches even when you know they are coming .

If you really are so needy and desperate to chat with fellow losers advertise the site accordingly .

There is nothing wrong with old people reminiscing and colouring their pasts sentimentally .Keeps them all charged for another day and out of mischief.

We have places over here --- our British Legion Clubs ---- where you can find your counterparts wallowing in their past .Lovely .But quaint and ultimately full of harmless BS.

Juicer66
12-13-2021, 12:40 PM
EXACTLY!! So stop scaring them off!

Unlike American forces I cannot be scared .

If the boys and girls want to pretend that I am their jester that is 100% OK with me . Water off the proverbial ------

We all know that deep down I hurt them because I give them a few home truths .Bananas coming to see their self created Republic .

Gunny
12-13-2021, 01:41 PM
EXACTLY!! So stop scaring them off! Individual, personal behavior is the choice of each member. Choices have consequences.

As someone who has been banned from this board in times past for my personal behavior, I at least admit that Yep, it was me and I chose to behave that way knowing what the result was going to be.

If you are so invested in the two people in question, YOU get the toddlers to behave. I'm done trying.

Actions have consequences. I'm all about the latter anymore.

tailfins
12-13-2021, 02:48 PM
Individual, personal behavior is the choice of each member. Choices have consequences.

As someone who has been banned from this board in times past for my personal behavior, I at least admit that Yep, it was me and I chose to behave that way knowing what the result was going to be.

If you are so invested in the two people in question, YOU get the toddlers to behave. I'm done trying.

Actions have consequences. I'm all about the latter anymore.

Have you considered the cost-benefit analysis? Could a Jerry Springer effect increase board traffic and make it more interesting?

Gunny
12-13-2021, 03:36 PM
Have you considered the cost-benefit analysis? Could a Jerry Springer effect increase board traffic and make it more interesting?I've been trying to explain the cost-benefit analysis to you in 2 different threads.

When the presence of the individual is detrimental to the good order of the board and the individual refuses to fall in line with at least the rules, it isn't the board that needs to change or go.

I've already tried your route. Assholes are assholes, no matter how they pretend to not be in the beginning. It's neverending. "I've joined your board. Y'all need to change to accommodate my bad behavior":rolleyes:

tailfins
12-13-2021, 04:00 PM
I've been trying to explain the cost-benefit analysis to you in 2 different threads.

When the presence of the individual is detrimental to the good order of the board and the individual refuses to fall in line with at least the rules, it isn't the board that needs to change or go.

I've already tried your route. Assholes are assholes, no matter how they pretend to not be in the beginning. It's neverending. "I've joined your board. Y'all need to change to accommodate my bad behavior":rolleyes:

Up to a point, this is an interesting topic to study. It serves a purpose to notice patterns to predict where they will go.

Gunny
12-13-2021, 04:50 PM
Up to a point, this is an interesting topic to study. It serves a purpose to notice patterns to predict where they will go.See my repsonse to you in the thread about Jim being sued.

Juicer66
12-14-2021, 05:14 AM
Have you considered the cost-benefit analysis? Could a Jerry Springer effect increase board traffic and make it more interesting?

You should be rested for at least a week for daring to use your brain and making an obvious and sensible comment .

As I often remark to our lovely cat Lord Benny , " You are far smarter than those hillbillies " .

The drawback is that you would presumably need to apply to Goggle for Change Of Use by turning the site from an Old People's meeting centre to a Forum .

Juicer66
12-14-2021, 05:24 AM
I've been trying to explain the cost-benefit analysis to you in 2 different threads.

There goes , Grr Bish Bash , hiding behind others again . Is that a Marine tactic ?

I only verbally taunt those who merit less than they are capable of . Though cry Babies are extra irritating .

Others get unfailingly polite and considered posts and responses . Why not join the Club --- only $50 before Xmas ?

Why not resolve to come up in the world and join your possible mentor --- from Funny to Gunny as Uncle Septimus remarked only yesterday .

tailfins
12-14-2021, 10:11 AM
You should be rested for at least a week for daring to use your brain and making an obvious and sensible comment .

As I often remark to our lovely cat Lord Benny , " You are far smarter than those hillbillies " .

The drawback is that you would presumably need to apply to Goggle for Change Of Use by turning the site from an Old People's meeting centre to a Forum .

The trick to sticking around if you care to is to know when to just stop. Don't underestimate the idea that no response is actually a strong response. With very few exceptions, there's no "leg to stand on" to criticize you for saying nothing.

icansayit
12-14-2021, 02:05 PM
But no more. I had a wonderful Juicer.

jimnyc
12-14-2021, 10:11 PM

If you are so much smarter, then why is it you cannot write a proper sentence and punctuation?

Juicer66
12-15-2021, 06:43 AM
If you are so much smarter, then why is it you cannot write a proper sentence and punctuation?

Seems I successfully get under your skin as much as that excellent fellow Hot Doggy did .What a card he was and how brilliantly he goaded you to error .

More generally I love it when those educated from more humble circumstances are thrown into panic mode by my wide vocabulary and deliberate style . Shows that Class

differences still rule are very real and vital.

But please do not become Grr Bish Bash 2.0.

tailfins
12-15-2021, 10:28 AM
Seems I successfully get under your skin as much as that excellent fellow Hot Doggy did .What a card he was and how brilliantly he goaded you to error .

More generally I love it when those educated from more humble circumstances are thrown into panic mode by my wide vocabulary and deliberate style . Shows that Class

What the clique doesn't realize is that "colorful characters" add value to the board (to a point). I have seen stretches of time on DP where it's nothing but a bunch of copy-paste from Drudge/Fox. It sometimes becomes so uninteresting, that I just go watch a video somewhere or find other content; it's not even worth the bother of logging in.

jimnyc
12-15-2021, 02:53 PM
The trick to sticking around if you care to is to know when to just stop. Don't underestimate the idea that no response is actually a strong response. With very few exceptions, there's no "leg to stand on" to criticize you for saying nothing.

It's not that she doesn't know when to stop. I couldn't care less if she wants to rant and embarrass herself, so long as she remains within the rules. If not, we can thread ban or move crap here. And if outside the rules, then we can take the garbage out every Tuesday.

Cuckoos on the internet area dime a dozen. A cuckoo from the UK is no different. One cuckoo believes one crazy reality and the other a cherry picked fantasy land reality. And the cuckoos are always smarter than the rest and we are all too stupid to understand them. :rolleyes:

Take them for the comedic 6th grade level of intelligence and comedy they present.

jimnyc
12-15-2021, 03:01 PM

You would have been banned if you did any such thing. I laugh at you and HD as the fools you both are. And he goaded me right into sitting back and catching him outright lying, so he got angry. Couldn't keep stories straight.

Nothing you have done or from Doggy remotely is panic inducing. More like eye rolling inducing.

Once again seeing and making up your own reality. You're nothing more than another troll, and nothing unusual and certainly not any smarter than any other prior trolls.

You apparently see yourself highly if you think you make me angry somehow. Repeating the same retarded thing over and over to multiple people won't make it any more correct. If any of the folks you are spewing your idiocy to got angry you would have long been gone now. But again, you're like a child. You're simply not as important as you think you are. Yawn inducing and repeated BS over and over.

hjmick
12-15-2021, 03:49 PM
You would have been banned if you did any such thing. I laugh at you and HD as the fools you both are. And he goaded me right into sitting back and catching him outright lying, so he got angry. Couldn't keep stories straight.

Nothing you have done or from Doggy remotely is panic inducing. More like eye rolling inducing.

Once again seeing and making up your own reality. You're nothing more than another troll, and nothing unusual and certainly not any smarter than any other prior trolls.

You apparently see yourself highly if you think you make me angry somehow. Repeating the same retarded thing over and over to multiple people won't make it any more correct. If any of the folks you are spewing your idiocy to got angry you would have long been gone now. But again, you're like a child. You're simply not as important as you think you are. Yawn inducing and repeated BS over and over.

When one understands the Dunning-Kruger effect (https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=dunning-kruger+effect&ia=web), dealing with individuals like Hot Dippity and Juicebox (and maineman, et al) is easier. You just ignore them...

Kathianne
12-15-2021, 06:40 PM
When one understands the Dunning-Kruger effect (https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=dunning-kruger+effect&ia=web), dealing with individuals like Hot Dippity and Juicebox and maineman, et al) is easier. You just ignore them...
Total agreement, though dinging a bit let's off steam and helps not going on writing.

fj1200
12-15-2021, 07:16 PM
You just ignore them...

I think nice in theory and good for daily life but I think board integrity is necessary for the outliers to be countered. And by outliers I mean people who may be crazy, moronically on the left, vile, hateful, racist, etc. If they don't get called out then others could think our silence condones the language.

tailfins
12-15-2021, 11:12 PM
I think nice in theory and good for daily life but I think board integrity is necessary for the outliers to be countered. And by outliers I mean people who may be crazy, moronically on the left, vile, hateful, racist, etc. If they don't get called out then others could think our silence condones the language.

I don't buy that at all. Productive time interacting with the unproductive is a liability and not a good investment of one's time.

fj1200
12-16-2021, 08:23 AM
I don't buy that at all. Productive time interacting with the unproductive is a liability and not a good investment of one's time.

I get what you're saying but it's more of a risk management endeavor than an outright payoff in investment terms. You pay for insurance with the hope you never need to file a claim.

SassyLady
12-16-2021, 10:29 PM
So, TF, why are you here?

Kathianne
12-17-2021, 12:00 AM
I'll need to ponder this point. Hmmmm

The 'piss off' should give a bit of a hint though. . .

tailfins
12-19-2021, 09:53 AM
So, TF, why are you here?

Because my comments are generally directed to an audience and not just one person. Even the unproductive can be useful for an illustration.

Quite frankly, I just come here when I'm either bored or my mind is tired and looking for a mindless endeavor.

SassyLady
12-19-2021, 10:50 AM
Because my comments are generally directed to an audience and not just one person. Even the unproductive can be useful for an illustration.

Quite frankly, I just come here when I'm either bored or my mind is tired and looking for a mindless endeavor.

REMINDER

Productive time interacting with the unproductive is a liability and not a good investment of one's time.

You could be using your bored, unproductive time on how to be less misogynistic. That in itself would be less of a liability and more of an investment.

tailfins
12-19-2021, 04:50 PM
REMINDER

You could be using your bored, unproductive time on how to be less misogynistic. That in itself would be less of a liability and more of an investment.

Call it what you want, but men need to be mindful of all the ways that women, especially English speaking women play men for suckers. It occurs in every type of interaction. Getting scammed is a liability. Murphy's Law is a man's best friend.

For example, if some guy tells me that his wife needs some time in Colorado to clear her mind, I will remind him that on day 90 she can file for divorce in Colorado and he be ordered to pay her 40% of his income for who knows how long.

icansayit
12-19-2021, 06:14 PM
REMINDER

Most of them seem only to come to forums like DP where they get to use their self-appointed power to TALK DOWN, and PATRONIZE others whom they wouldn't dare try in person.

It's almost a version of Creating a power Erection that gives them the great feeling of being a MASTER BATER.

SassyLady
12-19-2021, 11:19 PM
Call it what you want, but men need to be mindful of all the ways that women, especially English speaking women play men for suckers. It occurs in every type of interaction. Getting scammed is a liability. Murphy's Law is a man's best friend.

For example, if some guy tells me that his wife needs some time in Colorado to clear her mind, I will remind him that on day 90 she can file for divorce in Colorado and he be ordered to pay her 40% of his income for who knows how long.

Doesn't say much for men's intelligence if all of them get scammed by English speaking women that decide to go to Colorado to clear their mind.

Are you speaking from personal experience?

tailfins
12-20-2021, 09:52 AM
Doesn't say much for men's intelligence if all of them get scammed by English speaking women that decide to go to Colorado to clear their mind.

Are you speaking from personal experience?

No, I'm just an avid researcher. I'm razor sharp at answering the question, "What could possibly go wrong?". I eat, breathe and sleep the topic of risk. I have wondered why more people don't make risk assessment part of their ordinary decision processes. I know that I have never regretted trusting people too little. A married man should make it a point to live in either Georgia or Texas. Once he gets to either Texas or Georgia, if forced to choose between leaving one of those states or ending his marriage, he should choose the latter.

hjmick
12-20-2021, 04:10 PM
What a pathetic existence...

Gunny
12-22-2021, 11:29 AM
There goes , Grr Bish Bash , hiding behind others again . Is that a Marine tactic ?

I only verbally taunt those who merit less than they are capable of . Though cry Babies are extra irritating .

Others get unfailingly polite and considered posts and responses . Why not join the Club --- only $50 before Xmas ?

Why not resolve to come up in the world and join your possible mentor --- from Funny to Gunny as Uncle Septimus remarked only yesterday . @Juicer66 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=4521) should you ever learn to follow simple, 1st grade rules:

*I* can follow a simple copyright law, and requirement for posting the intellectual property of others on a public, internet bulletin board :)

I'm also smart enough to figure out without getting banned multiple times that when I am posting on someone else's bulletin board that he is held accountable for that I do so in accordance with his rules that are based on law. :)

Let me know when you achieve even that minimal level so we can maybe promote you to Biden-level intelligent.

In the meantime, you are one mean, vile, nasty excuse for an alleged human being and member of any society. I can't find where you have said one nice thing to anyone that even then you had to toss in some insult. You're worthless, IMO. I can get as much out of white noise as I can your noise.

tailfins
12-22-2021, 01:24 PM
@Juicer66 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=4521) should you ever learn to follow simple, 1st grade rules:

*I* can follow a simple copyright law, and requirement for posting the intellectual property of others on a public, internet bulletin board :)

I'm also smart enough to figure out without getting banned multiple times that when I am posting on someone else's bulletin board that he is held accountable for that I do so in accordance with his rules that are based on law. :)

Let me know when you achieve even that minimal level so we can maybe promote you to Biden-level intelligent.

In the meantime, you are one mean, vile, nasty excuse for an alleged human being and member of any society. I can't find where you have said one nice thing to anyone that even then you had to toss in some insult. You're worthless, IMO. I can get as much out of white noise as I can your noise.

For your listening pleasure:

Let me know what you think when you get to the end of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMfPqeZjc2c

jimnyc
12-23-2021, 11:55 AM
@Juicer66 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=4521) should you ever learn to follow simple, 1st grade rules:

Simply posting a link or links to articles used, and leave my name out of her mouth. Not difficult, but some have trouble. :dunno:

jimnyc
12-23-2021, 11:58 AM
No, I'm just an avid researcher. I'm razor sharp at answering the question, "What could possibly go wrong?". I eat, breathe and sleep the topic of risk. I have wondered why more people don't make risk assessment part of their ordinary decision processes. I know that I have never regretted trusting people too little. A married man should make it a point to live in either Georgia or Texas. Once he gets to either Texas or Georgia, if forced to choose between leaving one of those states or ending his marriage, he should choose the latter.

Always on your toes and always adversarial look and approach to everything. Always seeing risk.

Ever just take things as they come and try being happy and stop with the judging, risk assessing & trust issues? Just letting people be who they are and taking chances that way instead? Seeing negativity in everything and everyone WILL lead to seeing it when it's not always there and you will miss out on things. Sure, you can eliminate potential negative the way you are but will undoubtedly also eliminate the good along with it.

Gunny
12-24-2021, 11:50 AM
Always on your toes and always adversarial look and approach to everything. Always seeing risk.

Ever just take things as they come and try being happy and stop with the judging, risk assessing & trust issues? Just letting people be who they are and taking chances that way instead? Seeing negativity in everything and everyone WILL lead to seeing it when it's not always there and you will miss out on things. Sure, you can eliminate potential negative the way you are but will undoubtedly also eliminate the good along with it.

I get it. That's (or at least was) Marine Corps policy. Officers come up with dumb ideas. NCO's tell them everything wrong with the dumb idea -- possible risk. Then, like as not, have to figure out how to make it work.

A frame of mind obviously NOT used by the CinC when leaving Afghanistan. Whether or not his politician Generals informed him of such, the Loser in Chief made a decision that addressed no risk/possible outcome. Nobody likes bad news nor to hear what's wrong with "their" idea. Pretending it isn't a possibility over one's own ego is perfect for disaster. At a minimum, accepting a consequence as possible precludes getting caught with your pants down, as Biden & Co clearly did.

Juicer66
12-26-2021, 04:08 PM
And we're still paying for it :rolleyes:

Duhju Situ Dumbo

Mummy Gummy speaks

Juicer66
12-26-2021, 04:15 PM
In the 90s they blamed it on creatine. Early 8s it was steroids. Anything "new" will do. To compete in the athletic word nowadays one is probably near death physically 23 hours a day. The body has a limit.

My knee jerk reaction is going to be "What are the athletes ABUSING now?" There is nothing I know iof athletes, especially young ones, won't abuse if they think it will give them an edge. Do the athletes ever get blamed? Nope. It's all the PED's fault. It walked into the athlete's room and forced the athlete to take it :rolleyes:

Before I jumped to the conclusion of piling yet one more thing on a vaccine, I'd want to know what else these ingesting.

Bal,Lomm
AM BOT A STUPID
JUST GAM A STUPID

NightTrain
12-26-2021, 04:26 PM
Bal,Lomm
AM BOT A STUPID
JUST GAM A STUPID

Jesus, just stop and be a normal human for a while.

Juicer66
12-26-2021, 04:36 PM
Jesus, just stop and be a normal human for a while.

It's been a tragic fact for some time .

Just wait until the numbers keep rising .

Normies are not going to Like this

Gunny
12-26-2021, 05:11 PM
Jesus, just stop and be a normal human for a while.She can't help it. Attention whores are like that. You DO recall what a fucking sweetheart I am when I get pissed enough, right?

I'm about ready to unload on this bitch and her shit.

Juicer66
12-26-2021, 05:31 PM
[QUOTE=jimnyc;996756]More and more rights are just slowly being taken away.

---

Do you actually have an opinion or do you just pick your AM moments?

Jimmy , you really are a copy and paste 'for the moment ' sort of guy . You just love your MSM daily moment , however stupid .

TRY THINKING .

Be brave, hag.
jimnyc

Juicer66
12-26-2021, 05:35 PM
Hello Kath,
Love you for trying to keeping up.

icansayit
12-26-2021, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE=jimnyc;996756]More and more rights are just slowly being taken away.

---

Do you actually have an opinion or do you just pick your AM moments?

Jimmy , you really are a copy and paste 'for the moment ' sort of guy . You just love your MSM daily moment , however stupid .

TRY THINKING .

http://icansayit.com/pictures/rosiejuicer.jpg

Gunny
12-26-2021, 06:07 PM
Hello Kath,
Love you for trying to keeping up.

It's Kathianne, and ...

Hello Juicer,

tailfins
12-27-2021, 11:41 AM
It's been a tragic fact for some time .

Just wait until the numbers keep rising .

Normies are not going to Like this

You're half way there. You're shortening your posts so that you're not giving those in charge the power to deem your effort as garbage if you don't put in much effort. Now the next step is to identify what triggers adverse action. As I mentioned before, non-participation sends a strong message when you don't like something. If too many "colorful characters" are managed out, the board just becomes a boring routine of copy-and-paste that doesn't generate much interest. Another hint: You personal observations are not subject to copyright requirements and there's no opportunity to hassle you for citations.