PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Admits Their 3rd-Party “Fact Checks” Are “Protected Opinions”

jimnyc
12-11-2021, 09:59 AM
So you mean that they took their own opinions or opinions of other lefties - deleted/censored opinions they didn't like and replaced them all over with their own opinions/propaganda.

What a shocker.

---

Facebook Admits Their 3rd-Party “Fact Checks” Are “Protected Opinions” But Very Effective in Shutting Down Conservative Content on Their Platform

For years, starting after the 2016 election of Donald J. Trump as US President, Facebook has targeted The Gateway Pundit and other top conservative outlets.

Facebook hired third-party “fact-checkers” around three years ago to eliminate conservative content on the platform.

These so-called fact-checkers were extremely effective.

In November 2016 The Gateway Pundit was ranked in the top four of influential conservative outlets during the 2016 election.
In January 2017 Facebook, Google and Twitter waged a campaign to take away our social media traffic.

And they did.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/facebook-admits-3rd-party-fact-checks-protected-opinions-effective-shutting-conservative-content-platform/

Gunny
12-11-2021, 10:04 AM
So you mean that they took their own opinions or opinions of other lefties - deleted/censored opinions they didn't like and replaced them all over with their own opinions/propaganda.

What a shocker.

---

Facebook Admits Their 3rd-Party “Fact Checks” Are “Protected Opinions” But Very Effective in Shutting Down Conservative Content on Their Platform

For years, starting after the 2016 election of Donald J. Trump as US President, Facebook has targeted The Gateway Pundit and other top conservative outlets.

Facebook hired third-party “fact-checkers” around three years ago to eliminate conservative content on the platform.

These so-called fact-checkers were extremely effective.

In November 2016 The Gateway Pundit was ranked in the top four of influential conservative outlets during the 2016 election.
In January 2017 Facebook, Google and Twitter waged a campaign to take away our social media traffic.

And they did.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/facebook-admits-3rd-party-fact-checks-protected-opinions-effective-shutting-conservative-content-platform/I stated at the time, around 2016-2017, Trump used social media to get around the MSM and there was NO way they MSM would let it happen again. 2020 is the result. The left did whatever it felt like to regain control of the right's narrative and nobody stopped them.

Hot Dogger
12-11-2021, 11:22 AM
Facebook bans me all the time for my opinions. Screw them.

jimnyc
12-11-2021, 11:34 AM
Facebook bans me all the time for my opinions. Screw them.

Really? Never would have guessed that one. :laugh:

What are you posting that they ban you for?