PDA

View Full Version : Cuomo Brothers Planned To Smear Janice Dean

jimnyc
12-11-2021, 10:26 AM
I'm betting that the CNN crew has a morning meeting, or afternoon. Not about planning news to deliver, but more like planning on how to do shit like this. :rolleyes:

---

Cuomo Brothers Planned To Smear Janice Dean Who Raised Alarm Over Nursing Home Scandal

Former Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, with the help of his brother Chris and top-aide Melissa DeRosa, reportedly plotted to discredit Fox News meteorologist and host for being a vocal critic of his handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Janice Dean became a major critic of the New York governor over his handling of the pandemic inside the state’s nursing homes after losing both her in-laws in elder-care facilities in 2020. The Daily Caller News Foundation first broke the news in May 2020 that New York had undercounted the number of COVID-related deaths among nursing home patients by as much as 50%.

DeRosa and other close aides of Cuomo planned to discredit Dean as a “right-wing commentator” for being a vocal critic of the governor’s pandemic policies, CNBC reported. DeRosa crafted strategies to attempt to silence Dean’s criticisms, sources familiar with the matter told the outlet.

The governor, along with many close allies, reportedly attended some of the strategy sessions where Dean was mentioned, according to the outlet. The sessions largely focused on the Cuomo administration’s response to the pandemic.

Former CNN anchor Chris Cuomo was reportedly encouraged to gather information on Dean’s political affiliation, sources familiar with the matter told the outlet. It is unclear if Cuomo ever sought out information on the Fox News host.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/10/cuomo-brothers-fox-janice-dean-nursing-home/

Gunny
12-11-2021, 10:36 AM
I'm betting that the CNN crew has a morning meeting, or afternoon. Not about planning news to deliver, but more like planning on how to do shit like this. :rolleyes:

---

Cuomo Brothers Planned To Smear Janice Dean Who Raised Alarm Over Nursing Home Scandal

Former Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, with the help of his brother Chris and top-aide Melissa DeRosa, reportedly plotted to discredit Fox News meteorologist and host for being a vocal critic of his handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Janice Dean became a major critic of the New York governor over his handling of the pandemic inside the state’s nursing homes after losing both her in-laws in elder-care facilities in 2020. The Daily Caller News Foundation first broke the news in May 2020 that New York had undercounted the number of COVID-related deaths among nursing home patients by as much as 50%.

DeRosa and other close aides of Cuomo planned to discredit Dean as a “right-wing commentator” for being a vocal critic of the governor’s pandemic policies, CNBC reported. DeRosa crafted strategies to attempt to silence Dean’s criticisms, sources familiar with the matter told the outlet.

The governor, along with many close allies, reportedly attended some of the strategy sessions where Dean was mentioned, according to the outlet. The sessions largely focused on the Cuomo administration’s response to the pandemic.

Former CNN anchor Chris Cuomo was reportedly encouraged to gather information on Dean’s political affiliation, sources familiar with the matter told the outlet. It is unclear if Cuomo ever sought out information on the Fox News host.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/10/cuomo-brothers-fox-janice-dean-nursing-home/It's sickening how this is the general MO of the left and people just believe it or say nothing. Character assassination is just a pussy move by pussies.

IF the accused is in the right, there should be no problem going one on one, face to face with one's accuser. Backstabbing in retaliation does more to convince me of guilt than an accusation.

jimnyc
12-11-2021, 10:38 AM
It's sickening how this is the general MO of the left and people just believe it or say nothing. Character assassination is just a pussy move by pussies.

IF the accused is in the right, there should be no problem going one on one, face to face with one's accuser. Backstabbing in retaliation does more to convince me of guilt than an accusation.

I said a long time ago that the leftist media was nothing more than an arm of the democrat party. I had no idea it was this bad though.

Gunny
12-11-2021, 11:08 AM
I said a long time ago that the leftist media was nothing more than an arm of the democrat party. I had no idea it was this bad though.Our media has always been left-leaning, cloaking its mechanizations with the First Amendment. Just my opinion, but I believe for the most part it was fairly honest except when used as a tool by the government. That has always been there.

Seems nowadays though being honest, having integrity, reporting the truth ... all for losers. It bothers me that there are more than a few people out there that just live to get on the internet and destroy others -- anyone or anything that doesn't toe their party line. The left is the absolute worst. The people they have representing them in government are all the example needed.

Hot Dogger
12-11-2021, 01:34 PM
The Cuomos are non-criminal democrat gangsters who've made a fortune in the nation's School Lunch Mafia. They both deserve a hot oil bath, followed by a rubdown with steel wool until a nice shiny finish is achieved.

jimnyc
12-11-2021, 01:40 PM
The Cuomos are non-criminal democrat gangsters who've made a fortune in the nation's School Lunch Mafia. They both deserve a hot oil bath, followed by a rubdown with steel wool until a nice shiny finish is achieved.

Maybe for Chris, but no doubt that I believe Andrew Cuomo committed crimes. Quite a few in fact.

Gunny
12-11-2021, 02:21 PM
Maybe for Chris, but no doubt that I believe Andrew Cuomo committed crimes. Quite a few in fact.IMO, there should be a REAL punishment when Politicians/the Government, and those who are supposed to be responsible for reporting factual events get caught lying to the People.

Yes, it would be a treacherous, slippery slope to go down that path and people with actual integrity would have to be the judges (that lets out our or any other government), but look at what the alternative is doing to us. No one on either side of the political aisle, and certainly not those who are achieving their goals will touch it using the "slippery slope", "how do you define what "is" is?" arguments.

jimnyc
12-11-2021, 03:01 PM
Andrew has been charged with a sex crime. His other crimes include conspiracy to obstruct & defrauding the government.

Gunny
12-11-2021, 03:11 PM
Andrew has been charged with a sex crime. His other crimes include conspiracy to obstruct & defrauding the government.Correct. But look at even that. How many people did his decision-making kill in the first days of the pandemic? It's not like he made just an error in judgment. He made a conscious decision to throw infected people in with vulnerable old folks.

Not to lessen the crimes by any means, but which crime using the standard of still living vs dead people is worse? Those still living have the opportunity to overcome. The dead are just dead, robbing them of life and damaging their families.

If this is just about Andrew, I'm for hanging the SOB.

Chris needs to be held accountable for any and all damages he has aided and abetted, to include anyone he tried to destroy using his position at a fake news agency that unfortunately many people still believe.

Hot Dogger
12-11-2021, 03:21 PM
I should clarify, when I referred to the Cuomos as non-criminals, I meant that their family legacy is in organized crime that went "legit" in the nation's school systems. School lunch has been run by the mafia for over 60 years. They run all kinds of operations in the school systems, they run the risk management services, the insurance, the pensions, the labor unions.

For instance, the mafia purchases Lunchables (Oscar Mayer is in the mafia too) at an inflated price, then sells it to the federal government at an inflated price, while our kids are fed what's essentially a box of garbage. And the religious liberals love it, they think the nation's school lunch program is just great.

A childhood friend of mine married into this mafia, he started by running meth for them over 40 years ago, he now makes $500,000 a year in the Illinois school system. You ever read these stories about janitors making $500,000 a year in big city school systems? It's called tribute, those guys got their start running drugs, gambling, prostitution, and hits. The School Lunch Mafia allows them to collect big bucks at taxpayer expense as their way of saying thanks for a job well done.

jimnyc
12-11-2021, 03:22 PM
Correct. But look at even that. How many people did his decision-making kill in the first days of the pandemic? It's not like he made just an error in judgment. He made a conscious decision to throw infected people in with vulnerable old folks.

Not to lessen the crimes by any means, but which crime using the standard of still living vs dead people is worse? Those still living have the opportunity to overcome. The dead are just dead, robbing them of life and damaging their families.

If this is just about Andrew, I'm for hanging the SOB.

Chris needs to be held accountable for any and all damages he has aided and abetted, to include anyone he tried to destroy using his position at a fake news agency that unfortunately many people still believe.

According to Andrew there were 6,000 and some odd deaths. Then he finally said 8,500 died. But take away his obstruction and defrauding & closer to 15,000 died. We found this out only after he got outed & then an FBI investigation.

He's getting what he deserves.

And IMO, while they would likely never get it to stick, he should be charged with manslaughter charges of some sort.

jimnyc
12-11-2021, 03:46 PM
And just think, during the last election campaign, folks were talking about placing him in there as their candidate. :rolleyes:

Kathianne
12-11-2021, 05:02 PM
And just think, during the last election campaign, folks were talking about placing him in there as their candidate. :rolleyes:
I have to say that for a long time I felt he was doing a good job, like Trump policies I had to reevaluate. Trump did much better than I thought he would and Cuomo was so much worse that promoted to be.

Gunny
12-11-2021, 05:59 PM
Different name, same topic, same leftwingnut smell: Don Lemon turns around and calls Smollett a liar :rolleyes: He should be sitting on the bread crust line next to Cuomo.