PDA

View Full Version : Ihop Ihop!!

jimnyc
12-11-2021, 06:36 PM
Yay, having breakfast for dinner, I love it!!

Small stack pancakes
Bacon cheese omelette
Side bacon on top
Toast of course

And I'll hurry up and eat mine and then shovel as much of the wife's dinner into my bell as well (when she ain't looking of course).

Hot Dogger
12-11-2021, 06:45 PM
Congratulations and eat hearty. I won't eat there since they took buckwheats off their menu. Love the buckwheats. Gluten free? Not the same.

EDITED: I hope you choke, asshole. You fat fuck. :laugh2:

icansayit
12-11-2021, 06:59 PM
WHERE DO ONE LEGGED HOOTERS GIRLS GET TRAINED???

https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5fa013f3b946f9 18cc26569e%2FIHOP-logo-seen-at-one-of-their-restaurants---%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

jimnyc
12-11-2021, 07:25 PM
Congratulations and eat hearty. I won't eat there since they took buckwheats off their menu. Love the buckwheats. Gluten free? Not the same.

EDITED: I hope you choke, asshole. You fat fuck. :laugh2:

Like you choking in insanity?

tailfins
12-12-2021, 11:31 AM

Small stack pancakes
Bacon cheese omelette
Side bacon on top
Toast of course

And I'll hurry up and eat mine and then shovel as much of the wife's dinner into my bell as well (when she ain't looking of course).

Enjoy it until the health inspector shuts it down. Just when it seems that no place is worse than Golden Corral, IHOP manages to say "hold my beer".

Gunny
12-12-2021, 01:53 PM

Small stack pancakes
Bacon cheese omelette
Side bacon on top
Toast of course

And I'll hurry up and eat mine and then shovel as much of the wife's dinner into my bell as well (when she ain't looking of course).IHOP is in financial dire straits. Last I heard, they're closing down a bunch of them.

I doubt lockdown and the current state of the President's economy has anything to do with it :rolleyes: