PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden needs to answer questions on Hunter Biden’s Chinese connections

jimnyc
12-13-2021, 12:16 PM
Never too late, but 2 years into his presidency and this should have been done as soon as things were uncovered - and not censored instead.

And these aren't "if's" and Joe has lied through his teeth obviously.

---

Joe Biden needs to answer questions on Hunter Biden’s Chinese connections

It was the question nobody asked.

“Mr. Biden, did you ever meet with Tony Bobulinski?”

It was during the 2020 presidential campaign, a time when reporters were not allowed to get close enough to candidate Joe Biden, frequently campaigning from his basement, to ask the question.

Many reporters, tied into the left’s anti-Donald Trump crusade, did not want to ask anyway. They were afraid of the answer.

That is because if Biden answered truthfully, which is doubtful, it would have meant that Joe Biden was not only tied into his son Hunter’s shady Chinese money-making operations —among other questionable deals– but was getting a piece of the action a well.

In defending Hunter, the degenerate, drug-crazed family cash cow, and his schematic use of his father’s name to rake in money from China, Russia and the Ukraine, Biden during the campaign said, “I’ve never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

He also said, “My son has not made money from China.”

Miranda Devine, a top-notch reporter for the New York Post, in her just published sensational book, “Laptop from Hell,” not only blows up Biden’s comments but blows up the sordid Hunter Biden as well.

It would have also been fair had Devine titled the book, “The Son from Hell.”

Much of Devine’s disturbing story is based on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop, which contained damning but confirmed stories that the Post ran —but the mainstream media ignored— during the 2020 presidential campaign.

This includes Hunter Biden’s trip to Beijing Aboard Air Force Two in 2013 with his father Vice President Joe Biden, who was on an official mission to meet with the newly elected President Xi Jinping.

While Joe Biden met with Chinese Communist Party officials, Hunter Biden was busy putting together business deals. At one point Hunter Biden had his father meet with Johnathan Li, the partner Hunter Biden was doing business with.

Devine writes, “The trip was a triumph for Hunter, who walked away with his first big deal in China,” which was to become a shareholder and member of the investment partnership of BHR, Bohai Harvest Rosemont.

Rest - https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/12/12/peter-lucas-joe-biden-needs-to-answer-questions-on-hunter-bidens-chinese-connections/

Gunny
12-13-2021, 04:52 PM
Joe Biden needs to answer questions ...

I started laughing right there :)

jimnyc
12-13-2021, 05:29 PM
I started laughing right there :)

He needs answers alright, to every question.

Between himself & Kamala Harris, they are at Dumbcon 1.https://i.imgur.com/0VgYNlP.jpg

Ask either one of them what their full and complete names are and we would instantly move to 0.

https://i.imgur.com/UEV8qdH.jpg

Gunny
12-13-2021, 05:51 PM
Is being fugly a requirement for Democrats? Yuck.