PDA

View Full Version : Awesome!! I am being sued over the board!!

jimnyc
12-13-2021, 01:10 PM
I have never laughed so hard at being notified of a lawsuit against me. I done did it and stepped over the line and into some serious shit this time!

You see, while folks out there do not like being censored or told what to say, apparently I am not afforded those same rights.

If someone writes endless threads of conspiracies, but never places said threads in the conspiracy forum....

(preface - I don't think a single member here has supported our veterans in every way I could. Other just as much, but I'm up there)

----

Ah hell, let me just skip to the greatest parts, since mainly everyone here has read Hot Dogger's inanity about the USAMRIID. I simply questioned him as to his different versions over time, of which made zero sense. I further told him that what he was writing sounded mental. Yes, his long winded weird post, not calling him mental but rather what he stated. Then I believe most here saw his reactions and 'fuck off's" to me in one or two threads. :)

He continued on as if he wanted to be banned. In fact, he outright stated as much. Then next thing you know, I am being accused of kicking a crippled child! :thumb: My cat is gonna die, I'm a coward, I censor people, wants to meet and fight me, I was teachers pet and banged erasers! (I did and was in 2nd grade!!) I'm a psycho, a chickenshit psycho, a fat ugly clod, I'm a gaslighting fuckwit, I laugh at service-disabled veterans, I enjoys laughing at PTSD patients, he hopes my cat runs away to join the circus. Lastly, I'm an asshole and a fucking idiot. What a great day it was!!

Then it all came crashing down, finding out I am being sued.

I am being sued for "peace". And of course multiple demands.

Hi Jim,

I'm writing to sue for peace, which is what occurs when one party (me) shows the second party (you) an overwhelming need to settle. Like when the United States sued for peace by dropping a nuclear bomb on Japan, it was overwhelming, they settled.

Finding out who you actually are was easy, I didn't even need to rely upon the birth certificate you posted at DebatePolicy. And I found out why you deleted my name on the site, why you're so insistent on web anonymity. Remember when you said there's a lot of crazies out there? Remember when you repeatedly insulted me and called me crazy? Is that really what you want, Jim? Crazy? Because all I want is peace.

Understand, I'm one of the country's best veterans service advocates, so I'm expert at legal and web research. And in my work, I've access to many deep web search engines and databases. But I didn't have to rely on those for us to reach a settlement. For example, I didn't have to search to see if you've ever been arrested or convicted of anything, like solicitation. No, because it was easy enough to match your past addresses with some of your web posts, which took about two minutes. What do you suppose I'd find if I spent an hour on such research? But I'd rather not.

As for me, my hobbies are watches, guitars, and freedom. I've never once considered sodomizing a Brazilian prostitute. Oh sure, you could easily discover who I really am, I posted my name on your site, you deleted it, but it's still there. However, I've no reason to hide, because the most you might discover about me is my obnoxious product reviews at Amazon, my hobbies of watches and guitars, and that I lost my medical license due to disability. Embarrassing perhaps, but not life changing for me if anyone found out. Understand, there's really no such thing as web anonymity, not even for those who don't use the internet.

Jim, simply because I understand what's going on with Operation COVID, that doesn't mean I'm crazy. And just because I unwittingly participated in numerous crimes against humanity, which you find unbelievable, that gives you no right to call me names. When you do those things, you mock the sacred memory of all the USAMRIID Whitecoats and Medical Research Volunteers who were abused, maimed, tortured, and murdered as a result of their duties. And I simply won't tolerate for one moment longer your having disgraced their memory.

Therefore, here's what we're going to do. First, you'll restore my account, permanently. Two, you'll go through my recent posts and delete all of your nasty comments, as well of those of others. Three, I'll delete the nasty comments I'd made of you. Four, you'll delete the recent cage posts I'd made. Five, you'll never again censor my posts or move them, not without my permission. Six, you'll never again insult me or allow any member to do the same, and I'll do the same by you and the membership.

Now isn't all of that better than war? Because war is crazy and I don't like crazy, Jim. I say now in all honesty, I believe that from here on out, you and I are going to be best friends. Capiche?

Hot Dogger

He claims he knows who I am and has seen my birth certificate. Claims to have my past addresses and implies something about solicitation. :laugh: Apparently I sodomized a Brazilian prostitute.

1 - "Restore my account permanently" - No, not happening. A psycho email lying about what you know won't make me restore a damn thing.
2 - "Delete my own nasty comments and those of others" - Not happening, your embarrassing words remain forever.
3 - He will delete his own comments - Not happening, I don't delete my own posts at request.
4 - I will delete his recent cage posts - Not happening, your embarrassing words remain forever.
5 - I will never censor or move his posts again - I will continue to delete full personal names. They have no business here. But don't worry, it surely won't be happening again. Not by you anyway.
6 - I never again insult him, and he will do the same. - Fuck off :fu:

Gunny
12-13-2021, 01:21 PM
EXCELLENT!!! I know a celebrity now :laugh:
jimnyc Does it mention you're a dick? We don't want to leave THAT out :)

Gunny
12-13-2021, 01:27 PM
If you deleted his name from the website, how come I can see it? Gotta be magic :thinking5:

jimnyc
12-13-2021, 01:40 PM
EXCELLENT!!! I know a celebrity now :laugh:
jimnyc Does it mention you're a dick? We don't want to leave THAT out :)

Ya know, I don't believe it does? And we confirmed that many many times over the years, by you. :)

If you deleted his name from the website, how come I can see it? Gotta be magic :thinking5:

He thinks we can still see it in his post where I deleted it.

It's so stupid too. These days people do that swatting crap and more. I did tell him to go ahead and repost it if he wanted and I wouldn't protect him a 2nd time.

He was write on a few things. My cat will die someday. I was teachers pet a couple of times. I did bang erasers in grammar school, we all took turns. I am a psycho. Very far from fat, but am an ugly clod! I am an asshole. :coffee: But guess what Doggy? I can still post here. :)

Gunny
12-13-2021, 01:45 PM
Ya know, I don't believe it does? And we confirmed that many many times over the years, by you. :)

He thinks we can still see it in his post where I deleted it.

It's so stupid too. These days people do that swatting crap and more. I did tell him to go ahead and repost it if he wanted and I wouldn't protect him a 2nd time.

He was write on a few things. My cat will die someday. I was teachers pet a couple of times. I did bang erasers in grammar school, we all took turns. I am a psycho. Very far from fat, but am an ugly clod! I am an asshole. :coffee: But guess what Doggy? I can still post here. :)I read his crap. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. You must be getting patient in your old age :grumpy1:

Having said that, I need to work harder. I don't recall ever getting threatened with a lawsuit. I feel kind of left out :(

:laugh:

NightTrain
12-13-2021, 01:51 PM
Now isn't all of that better than war? Because war is crazy and I don't like crazy, Jim. I say now in all honesty, I believe that from here on out, you and I are going to be best friends. Capiche?

Well, shit, now that's an offer that a sensible person can't refuse! I actually hee-hawed when I read that little gem. God, that's funny!

However, 'tis the season :

First, Jim unceremoniously wrecked our peeing area out at the cabin a couple winters ago. It just wasn't the same for the rest of the winter.

Then, a couple of months ago, Jim sunk my poor little Kawasaki 4-wheeler in the Talkeetna River and blamed it on Darin.

A couple days after using the Kawasaki as a submarine, he locked me, Sharon and Sassy in the loft. And blamed it on Russ & Abbey.

I smell a class-action suit here.

Gunny
12-13-2021, 01:54 PM
Well, shit, now that's an offer that a sensible person can't refuse! I actually hee-hawed when I read that little gem. God, that's funny!

First, Jim unceremoniously wrecked our peeing area out at the cabin a couple winters ago. It just wasn't the same for the rest of the winter.

Then, a couple of months ago, Jim sunk my poor little Kawasaki 4-wheeler in the Talkeetna River and blamed it on Darin.

A couple days after using the Kawasaki as a submarine, he locked me, Sharon and Sassy in the loft. And blamed it on Russ & Abbey.

:lmao: (I gotta write all this down) :lmao:

How the f- do you wreck a peeing area at a cabin? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

jimnyc
12-13-2021, 01:57 PM
I read his crap. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. You must be getting patient in your old age :grumpy1:

Having said that, I need to work harder. I don't recall ever getting threatened with a lawsuit. I feel kind of left out :(

That's true actually! I found that as I am getting older I am more patient with many things. That doesn't mean I never lose my lid every now and again over sheer stupidity, but overall it has diminished greatly.

DogPoop seems overly sensitive in the past few days. Shoot him some emails and have a chat, I am confident that the Marine can push a lawsuit, by the end of the first email. :dunno: :dunno2: :poop: https://i.imgur.com/lyh0Li3.jpg

darin
12-13-2021, 01:59 PM
who the fuck is that fucker?

darin
12-13-2021, 02:03 PM
He's a fucking buffoon.

Understand, I'm one of the country's best veterans service advocates, so I'm expert at legal and web research. And in my work, I've access to many deep web search engines and databases. But I didn't have to rely on those for us to reach a settlement. For example, I didn't have to search to see if you've ever been arrested or convicted of anything, like solicitation. No, because it was easy enough to match your past addresses with some of your web posts, which took about two minutes. What do you suppose I'd find if I spent an hour on such research? But I'd rather not.

"I didn't have to rely on those" means: "I didn't have to use those tools exclusively" in my book. I wonder if his employer would like him admitting blatant misuse of whatever 'deep web search engines and databases' he used for things NOT WORK RELATED. At best he's threatening to misuse whatever the fuck he claims to have access to.

But he's full of shit. Everything about that message is full of shit. it's like people who say "I can't tell you what I did in the Army - it's Classified!"

NightTrain
12-13-2021, 02:03 PM

Well.... it involved a lot of Fireball Whiskey, standing on the edge of an icy deck directly above 6' of yellow snow and looking up at the night time sky.

Gravity did the rest.

I didn't actually witness it, but later when I looked down at it, it looked like the Geen Bay Packers scrimmaged down there for a half hour.

The struggle was real. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

jimnyc
12-13-2021, 02:06 PM

Story below, but I think you guys hosed the area to freeze up on me. :) And yeah, every time I look at that edge of the deck, I have mini nightmares.

Was just following the man in charge. His poor planning directly resulted in me getting soaked!

I truly never did so, consciously. I never saw him do so, but the facts of the case and circumstantial evidence all points to Russ. I heard him giggling. https://i.imgur.com/cxgVa95.gif

I hear ya!! First you pushed me into the pee pit, then you guys tried to drown me & then tried to set me up for a crime I am innocent of. Almost as bad as all of you guys cheating while we played cards and guessed the music game!! :coffee:

There's a place next to the cabin to pee quickly in the freezing weather in the dead of winter, without getting eaten by a bear. Well, I used the facility at like midnight, and was drunk as a skunk. Closed my eyes for a rest and opened them sinking under the cabin, in the pee hole looking up at the sky!

jimnyc
12-13-2021, 02:08 PM
Well.... it involved a lot of Fireball Whiskey, standing on the edge of an icy deck directly above 6' of yellow snow and looking up at the night time sky.

Gravity did the rest. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

That's another thing, Sharon & yourself kept slipping me what I thought was apple juice!

tailfins
12-13-2021, 02:10 PM
I have never laughed so hard at being notified of a lawsuit against me. I done did it and stepped over the line and into some serious shit this time!

You see, while folks out there do not like being censored or told what to say, apparently I am not afforded those same rights.

If someone writes endless threads of conspiracies, but never places said threads in the conspiracy forum....

(preface - I don't think a single member here has supported our veterans in every way I could. Other just as much, but I'm up there)

----

Ah hell, let me just skip to the greatest parts, since mainly everyone here has read Hot Dogger's inanity about the USAMRIID. I simply questioned him as to his different versions over time, of which made zero sense. I further told him that what he was writing sounded mental. Yes, his long winded weird post, not calling him mental but rather what he stated. Then I believe most here saw his reactions and 'fuck off's" to me in one or two threads. :)

He continued on as if he wanted to be banned. In fact, he outright stated as much. Then next thing you know, I am being accused of kicking a crippled child! :thumb: My cat is gonna die, I'm a coward, I censor people, wants to meet and fight me, I was teachers pet and banged erasers! (I did and was in 2nd grade!!) I'm a psycho, a chickenshit psycho, a fat ugly clod, I'm a gaslighting fuckwit, I laugh at service-disabled veterans, I enjoys laughing at PTSD patients, he hopes my cat runs away to join the circus. Lastly, I'm an asshole and a fucking idiot. What a great day it was!!

Then it all came crashing down, finding out I am being sued.

I am being sued for "peace". And of course multiple demands.

He claims he knows who I am and has seen my birth certificate. Claims to have my past addresses and implies something about solicitation. :laugh: Apparently I sodomized a Brazilian prostitute.

1 - "Restore my account permanently" - No, not happening. A psycho email lying about what you know won't make me restore a damn thing.
2 - "Delete my own nasty comments and those of others" - Not happening, your embarrassing words remain forever.
3 - He will delete his own comments - Not happening, I don't delete my own posts at request.
4 - I will delete his recent cage posts - Not happening, your embarrassing words remain forever.
5 - I will never censor or move his posts again - I will continue to delete full personal names. They have no business here. But don't worry, it surely won't be happening again. Not by you anyway.
6 - I never again insult him, and he will do the same. - Fuck off :fu:

Sodomizing a Brazilian prostitute isn't a problem as long as you agree to her surcharge up front (or out back as the case may be).

Have you considered that some people aren't actually interested in being on DP and are just jacking around? I can imagine a bored security guard doing such a thing. There's got to be a way to squeeze some entertainment value out of such people.

tailfins
12-13-2021, 02:17 PM
I read his crap. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. You must be getting patient in your old age :grumpy1:

All jokes aside, everybody lives under the threat of a lawsuit. One health emergency is all it takes. Being judgment-proof is a smart move. Did you know that a bank account at a Delaware bank with no branches outside of Delaware cannot be levied by most judgment creditors?

BoogyMan
12-13-2021, 02:18 PM

Pretty sure that fella's cheese has slid off his cracker.

tailfins
12-13-2021, 02:22 PM

I'm not so sure. I have a hunch that he's a guy with a boring job that's just killing some time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAm4nHFOir0

jimnyc
12-13-2021, 03:00 PM

Yup, one egg short of a dozen, one plastic circle thingy short of holding a 6 pack together, 4 quarters short of a dollar...

Gunny
12-13-2021, 03:11 PM
Story below, but I think you guys hosed the area to freeze up on me. :) And yeah, every time I look at that edge of the deck, I have mini nightmares.

Was just following the man in charge. His poor planning directly resulted in me getting soaked!

I truly never did so, consciously. I never saw him do so, but the facts of the case and circumstantial evidence all points to Russ. I heard him giggling. https://i.imgur.com/cxgVa95.gif

I hear ya!! First you pushed me into the pee pit, then you guys tried to drown me & then tried to set me up for a crime I am innocent of. Almost as bad as all of you guys cheating while we played cards and guessed the music game!! :coffee:

There's a place next to the cabin to pee quickly in the freezing weather in the dead of winter, without getting eaten by a bear. Well, I used the facility at like midnight, and was drunk as a skunk. Closed my eyes for a rest and opened them sinking under the cabin, in the pee hole looking up at the sky!

If I ever invite your ass anywhere remind me to get extra insurance. You're a damned walking disaster :poke:

Then again, sounds like you could charge entertainment fees :laugh:

tailfins
12-13-2021, 03:12 PM
Yup, one egg short of a dozen, one plastic circle thingy short of holding a 6 pack together, 4 quarters short of a dollar...

I can't quite put my finger on it .... but I smell some fakery in the bakery. Just something about him just doesn't feel real.

Gunny
12-13-2021, 03:20 PM
I can't quite put my finger on it .... but I smell some fakery in the bakery. Just something about him just doesn't feel real.Only people I've heard of the military using for lab rats back in the late-50s-early-60s were "volunteers" looking to avoid some hard time and a BCD. "Volunteer" or do your time.

Ethics aside, a choice was made. Now he plays victim.

That's if any of it's true. Problem with being a proven liar with your own words is now no one knows where the lies begin and end.

tailfins
12-13-2021, 03:27 PM
Only people I've heard of the military using for lab rats back in the late-50s-early-60s were "volunteers" looking to avoid some hard time and a BCD. "Volunteer" or do your time.

Ethics aside, a choice was made. Now he plays victim.

That's if any of it's true. Problem with being a proven liar with your own words is now no one knows where the lies begin and end.

Now that I think about it, here's a red flag: Many times when someone "loses it" on a message board, there's a progression. Generally, it's someone who's getting increasingly frustrated. I don't see this pattern with "Hot Dogger". That's what doesn't seem natural.

hjmick
12-13-2021, 03:51 PM
Jesus Christ, what a fucking loser. Sounds like he has some sand in his vagina. Fucking pussy...

(Sorry ladies...)

Gunny
12-13-2021, 04:18 PM
Now that I think about it, here's a red flag: Many times when someone "loses it" on a message board, there's a progression. Generally, it's someone who's getting increasingly frustrated. I don't see this pattern with "Hot Dogger". That's what doesn't seem natural..

The progression is there. Both times in as many years. He's come and gone the same.

Bigger picture: you've got the same conversation going in two different threads about 2 different members who pattern-wise are as alike as peas in a pod.

Both are above the "rest of us normal, stupid people". They know and we are incapable of understanding.

Both spread their "stuff" from one end of the board to the other as if they are experts enlightening the masses on the "real" real.

Neither can be questioned. In both cases, when questioned, they lash out angrily, personally offensive, and place absolutely no filter on their behavior and/or insult level. To the point that both have stalked the person who has dared offend them the most thread to thread, insulting off topic for no reason.

Both have been repeatedly, and I DO mean repeatedly ad nauseum, asked to tone down their acts. To no avail. The rules apply only to everyone else.

Because both cry like toddlers who have been told no to ice cream when anyone dares fire back at their asses. Ultimately, us big, bad, know nothing meanies are victimizing them because they're smarter than us:rolleyes:

Individually, each has been dealt with by the person they see as Public enemy #1 in accordance with their individual behaviors.

I will point out again that their behavior, individually or collectively, would not have been tolerated on any other board I've ever been a member of. Even at this moment, one's nasty ass is still not banned and the other dug his own grave.

Both believe they are all that and so much smarter than everyone else; yet, neither seems to be able to manage to behave in an acceptable manner.

Now if you are trying to figure out what makes each one tick beyond that, good luck. Ask them. Both will tell you why you are doomed as they are the only enlightened people here. In that, they appear to have a bond.

darin
12-13-2021, 04:20 PM
So? who the fuck was that guy? Maineman? conhog? oca?

Gunny
12-13-2021, 04:23 PM
So? who the fuck was that guy? Maineman? conhog? oca?None of the above. He's Hot Dogger. Been here before. Came and went the same way. He;s actually way screwier than any of those 3 and I AM aware that is saying a lot :)

jimnyc
12-13-2021, 04:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0

Who you trying to get crazy with ése?
Don't you know I'm loco?
To the one on the flamboyant tip
I'll just toss that ham in the frying pan
Like Spam, get done when I come and slam
Damn, I feel like the Son of Sam
Don't make me wreck shit, hectic
Next get the chair got me going like General Electric
"Aaant", the lights are blinking, I'm thinking
It's all over when I go out drinking
Oh, making my mind slow
That's why I don't fuck with the big 4-O
Bro, I got to maintain
'Cause a nigga like me is going insane
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain
Insane in the membrane
Crazy insane, got no brain
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain

darin
12-13-2021, 04:30 PM
None of the above. He's Hot Dogger. Been here before. Came and went the same way. He;s actually way screwier than any of those 3 and I AM aware that is saying a lot :)

So if the Borg were instead, just retards, HotDogger would be the hive queen?

Gunny
12-13-2021, 04:35 PM
So if the Borg were instead, just retards, HotDogger would be the hive queen?Something like that :laugh:

jimnyc
12-13-2021, 04:51 PM
So? who the fuck was that guy? Maineman? conhog? oca?

Maineman was a scumbag "pastor" and I believe called someone's job? The stuff he wrote was pure filth.

Conhog was a massive bullshit artist and knew every last thing in this world.

OCA was a liar. Lied to all of us. Another BS artist too. Honestly was fun to meet him when I did and had a fun evening, but he reverted to scumism a few days later and pulled more antics.

And Hot Diggity Dogger here just outright nuts - and abusive.

None of the above. He's Hot Dogger. Been here before. Came and went the same way. He;s actually way screwier than any of those 3 and I AM aware that is saying a lot :)

https://i.imgur.com/AkA9cGjm.jpg

tailfins
12-13-2021, 05:05 PM

Well ain't that something. I'm probably more understanding of crazy than you are. It's because I have known a number of people who seem as cockeyed as they come, but manage to solve a software problem in 10 minutes and 30 lines of code that the rest of the team was stuck on for weeks. In real life, a number of those kind of people add more value than one might imagine.

Gunny
12-13-2021, 05:46 PM
Well ain't that something. I'm probably more understanding of crazy than you are. It's because I have known a number of people who seem as cockeyed as they come, but manage to solve a software problem in 10 minutes and 30 lines of code that the rest of the team was stuck on for weeks. In real life, a number of those kind of people add more value than one might imagine.I doubt seriously you are anywhere near as understanding of crazy as I am. I'm also pretty sure nobody, including myself, cares which of us is more understanding of crazy. I live every day with being me is my best argument and I don't mean that humorously.

If you cannot see where this member crossed the line with the owner and the owner's every attempt to get this member to back off, I suggest you re-read the threads involved.

I agreed to perform a function for this board as a moderator. To that end, good order and discipline as determined by the owner will be maintained and I will use each and/or every tool at my disposal to ensure it is. THAT is 100% Marine, it's who I am, and if you think it's not crazy I can refer you to a recruiter :)

tailfins
12-13-2021, 06:07 PM
I doubt seriously you are anywhere near as understanding of crazy as I am. I'm also pretty sure nobody, including myself, cares which of us is more understanding of crazy. I live every day with being me is my best argument and I don't mean that humorously.

If you cannot see where this member crossed the line with the owner and the owner's every attempt to get this member to back off, I suggest you re-read the threads involved.

I agreed to perform a function for this board as a moderator. To that end, good order and discipline as determined by the owner will be maintained and I will use each and/or every tool at my disposal to ensure it is. THAT is 100% Marine, it's who I am, and if you think it's not crazy I can refer you to a recruiter :)

I'm not judging, just hope to give a bit of advice to the frustrated and hopefully remind them to stop digging. They don't need to apologize, explain anything or accept any kind of blame. They just need to:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f9/STOP_sign.jpg/220px-STOP_sign.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FStop_s ign&psig=AOvVaw3wOka1IlYHrz6FDno0lKUn&ust=1639523408086000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAgQjRxqFwoTCOjYj-by4fQCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAF

Abbey Marie
12-14-2021, 12:53 PM

Lol! He’s still denying it!

Abbey Marie
12-14-2021, 12:57 PM

Gravity did the rest.

I didn't actually witness it, but later when I looked down at it, it looked like the Geen Bay Packers scrimmaged down there for a half hour.

The struggle was real. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Nice detail, Rick! I’m dying here!

ETA: whenever we used that area (for the same reasons), I’d look down and imagine Jim down there. Yikes!

Abbey Marie
12-14-2021, 01:07 PM
Maineman was a scumbag "pastor" and I believe called someone's job? The stuff he wrote was pure filth.

Conhog was a massive bullshit artist and knew every last thing in this world.

OCA was a liar. Lied to all of us. Another BS artist too. Honestly was fun to meet him when I did and had a fun evening, but he reverted to scumism a few days later and pulled more antics.

And Hot Diggity Dogger here just outright nuts - and abusive.

Wasn’t it the other way around? I thought someone called Maineman’s church to let them know how disgracefully he was acting; wishing death on people, using a reviled worded, etc. Not pastoral behavior, lol.

Juicer66
12-14-2021, 01:14 PM
HD was hilarious and immediately became the litmus test for Gullibility .

His latest is a minor brilliance regardless of his own mental state .Shades of Monty Python and our own inimitable Spike Milligan .

The fact that any of you took anything he wrote seriously is a tribute to your own stupidity . I 'twigged ' him in one post and from then on patted him repeatedly on the head ,

metaphorically , as he ran rings round you .

How wonderful that we have super genius Grr Bish Bash -- our resident central Banker , to save the world for us . rofl .

Abbey Marie
12-14-2021, 01:20 PM
I remember back when I had a few friends who were very dumb and very gullible. Rather than continue to hang with them, a thought occurred: If I’m so much smarter than they, why am I spending time with people to whom I feel superior?
Indeed, that would make me the dumbest one of them all.

:coffee:

Gunny
12-14-2021, 01:21 PM
There goes the neighborhood :rolleyes:
Juicer66: Go cry in your crying thread :boohoo:. You're banned from this thread like the other threads you are banned from for the same reason.

You really need to get over your infatuation with me. It's getting creepy :picknose:

Abbey Marie
12-14-2021, 01:24 PM
There goes the neighborhood :rolleyes:
@Juicer66 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=4521): Go cry in your crying thread :boohoo:. You're banned from this thread like the other threads you are banned from for the same reason.

You really need to get over your infatuation with me. It's getting creepy :picknose:

But Gunny, the girl can’t help it, you handsome devil!

Gunny
12-14-2021, 01:50 PM
But Gunny, the girl can’t help it, you handsome devil!If that was the case I could almost understand it. I feel like I should report myself to the ASPCA. I always feel sorry for the dog that is just so stupid it keeps coming back to get kicked yet again :(

darin
12-14-2021, 02:27 PM
I remember back when I had a few friends who were very dumb and very gullible. Rather than continue to hang with them, a thought occurred: If I’m so much smarter than they, why am I spending time with people to whom I feel superior?

The REAL reason you two left L5 before the rest of us??? maybe???

:D

<3

NightTrain
12-14-2021, 03:00 PM

<3

Huh.... maybe Jim WAS innocent of locking us in the loft after all!

Was Russ and Abbey's departure a desperate bid to escape before being found out? :smoke:

Gunny
12-14-2021, 04:51 PM
Y'all might want to consider getting Jimbob one of those ankle monitors. From the sounds of, a tether as well for when he has to "go". :)

hjmick
12-14-2021, 06:10 PM
Y'all might want to consider getting Jimbob one of those ankle monitors. From the sounds of, a tether as well for when he has to "go". :)

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F_8mQd7QIH4sw%2 FTT-MGjAZJnI%2FAAAAAAAAAAM%2FpSNTqL1xEuU%2Fs1600%2Flea sh.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Mr. P
12-14-2021, 06:59 PM

This DAFT lil girl won't get that, Abbey.

Now I'm sure one or both of us will suffer insults and condescension from Mother Superior. :laugh:

Gunny
12-14-2021, 09:09 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F_8mQd7QIH4sw%2 FTT-MGjAZJnI%2FAAAAAAAAAAM%2FpSNTqL1xEuU%2Fs1600%2Flea sh.jpg&f=1&nofb=1I for real can't stop laughing :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yep. That's PERFECT :lmao::lmao::lmao:

jimnyc
12-14-2021, 10:59 PM
Wasn’t it the other way around? I thought someone called Maineman’s church to let them know how disgracefully he was acting; wishing death on people, using a reviled worded, etc. Not pastoral behavior, lol.

Not 100% sure now. darin may recall better. Either way, yes, he was no pastor and shouldn't have been anywhere near a church. He did with death and said some of the most vile things, some involving kids. And this happened to many many folks, so it wasn't any of us, he just had major issues. I remember it going on with Glockmail, and then like 15 others.

jimnyc
12-14-2021, 11:11 PM
HD was hilarious and immediately became the litmus test for Gullibility .

His latest is a minor brilliance regardless of his own mental state .Shades of Monty Python and our own inimitable Spike Milligan .

The fact that any of you took anything he wrote seriously is a tribute to your own stupidity . I 'twigged ' him in one post and from then on patted him repeatedly on the head ,

metaphorically , as he ran rings round you .

How wonderful that we have super genius Grr Bish Bash -- our resident central Banker , to save the world for us . rofl .

And yet you supported him and thought he was the only one that knew what he was talking about. Seeing eye to eye with another one off their rocker and eating up conspiracies and then coming up with their own. Imagine that - 2 cuckoos seeing eye to eye and supporting one another. :cuckoo: & :cuckoo:

jimnyc
12-14-2021, 11:16 PM
Huh.... maybe Jim WAS innocent of locking us in the loft after all!

Was Russ and Abbey's departure a desperate bid to escape before being found out? :smoke:

I'm an innocent man until proven guilty. And since both myself and Russ appear semi-guilty - I then think Darin or Jen snuck in and did it. And probably Jen, she was evil! :coffee:

Abbey Marie
12-15-2021, 12:01 AM
This DAFT lil girl won't get that, Abbey.

Now I'm sure one or both of us will suffer insults and condescension from Mother Superior. :laugh:

I knew I could count on you at least, Mr P
:beer:

Abbey Marie
12-15-2021, 12:04 AM

<3

The real reason we left was that Jim and Sassy told us if we didn’t give them our room, they’d lock us in the loft.

Abbey Marie
12-15-2021, 12:06 AM
I for real can't stop laughing :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yep. That's PERFECT :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Especially with a Grizzly holding the other end!

NightTrain
12-15-2021, 02:22 AM

Not 100% sure now. @darin (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=19) may recall better. Either way, yes, he was no pastor and shouldn't have been anywhere near a church. He did with death and said some of the most vile things, some involving kids. And this happened to many many folks, so it wasn't any of us, he just had major issues. I remember it going on with Glockmail, and then like 15 others.

No, that was me.

Wow, that was 10 years ago already! This is the thread where it all went down :

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?31532-How-s-that-Obama-economy-again

Kathianne
12-15-2021, 04:30 AM
How awful you've all been. 😆 Then again not everyone can be as easy going as I've been over the years or exercise such self-restraint. (Just know that I'm fluffing my hair and blowing myself mirror kisses!). Oh yeah, ROFLMAO!

jimnyc
12-15-2021, 01:26 PM
No, that was me.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?31532-How-s-that-Obama-economy-again

Ahh, another memory lane!

I do NOT miss him!

What we would be missing currently:

https://i.imgur.com/FqnRnL3.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/bV1NQFM.png

https://i.imgur.com/I4ugCpq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Nhf3Wed.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PQjDOsj.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/w5HvXas.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xyMd8aw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jGQaMBE.jpg

tailfins
12-15-2021, 04:18 PM

As long as they have a sunny disposition, dumb and gullible is no problem. I think it's particularly egregious to be impatient with someone's limited cognitive ability if it was caused by malnutrition.

What I have no use for is cranky, ill-tempered people.

Abbey Marie
12-15-2021, 07:49 PM
Ahh, another memory lane!

I do NOT miss him!

What we would be missing currently:

You found him elsewhere?

Abbey Marie
12-15-2021, 07:51 PM
As long as they have a sunny disposition, dumb and gullible is no problem. I think it's particularly egregious to be impatient with someone's limited cognitive ability if it was caused by malnutrition.

What I have no use for is cranky, ill-tempered people.

Just to be clear, that was intended as sarcasm. I don’t make it a habit to condescend to folks of limited mental abilities.

jimnyc
12-15-2021, 07:54 PM
You found him elsewhere?

Yup, was easy. That's stuff he shared as of recent. Read his other crap too, he's still the same. :rolleyes:

Gunny
12-16-2021, 08:32 AM
No, that was me.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?31532-How-s-that-Obama-economy-againSO let's get this straight NightTrain: Jimbob comes out and wreckes your cabin and toys, and YOU invite him back ....:smoke:

Sounds a lot like my 4 years old grandson in a room full of his toys I just picked up and put away :laugh:

NightTrain
12-16-2021, 09:21 AM
SO let's get this straight NightTrain: Jimbob comes out and wreckes your cabin and toys, and YOU invite him back ....:smoke:

Sounds a lot like my 4 years old grandson in a room full of his toys I just picked up and put away :laugh:

Oh, he didn't do anything to the wheeler - just drowned it out. Darin had already pulled the spark plug and spun it over a few times to eject the water out of the cylinder, and when I got back in the boat, we pulled it around the gravel bar with the 6x6 until she fired off again. Runs perfectly, it's really a great little machine. Kawasaki is on a par with Honda as far as ATV engineering and quality, and that's hard to do.

It wasn't the first time one of the wheelers got drowned out at the cabin, and won't be the last... and not a big deal.

But I have to give him hell for it, because that's what friends are for. :beer:

Gunny
12-16-2021, 09:27 AM
Oh, he didn't do anything to the wheeler - just drowned it out. Darin had already pulled the spark plug and spun it over a few times to eject the water out of the cylinder, and when I got back in the boat, we pulled it around the gravel bar with the 6x6 until she fired off again. Runs perfectly, it's really a great little machine. Kawasaki is on a par with Honda as far as ATV engineering and quality, and that's hard to do.

It wasn't the first time one of the wheelers got drowned out at the cabin, and won't be the last... and not a big deal.

But I have to give him hell for it, because that's what friends are for. :beer:I hear ya. I wasn't even there and I'm giving him Hell about it :)

tailfins
12-16-2021, 10:09 AM
And yet you supported him and thought he was the only one that knew what he was talking about. Seeing eye to eye with another one off their rocker and eating up conspiracies and then coming up with their own. Imagine that - 2 cuckoos seeing eye to eye and supporting one another. :cuckoo: & :cuckoo:

You're overlooking the value of mindless entertainment.