PDA

View Full Version : This is a good way to get yourself killed

jimnyc
12-13-2021, 02:55 PM
And not saying it's right, but this kind of crap will get her/him killed.

Accepting a free drink is cool - but kissing someone who thinks you're a chick? She says it's none of their business.

there’s people who’ve got STDs that have sex with people after a night out and don’t tell them

Yeah, and? That's just as wrong. Neither makes the other cool to do.

What would you do in such a case? Granted, most aren't gonna be making out with a girl out at a bar that we don't know but alcohol happens.

---

Woman shamed for not revealing she’s trans to men who flirt with her at clubs

A transgender woman has been hit with backlash after declaring that she doesn’t always tell men that she is trans before accepting a drink from or kissing them.

Tayla Dow — who hails from Manchester in England — opened up on TikTok last week, in a video that has clocked up more than 2.6 million views.

Dow, 20, was described as “deceitful” and a “catfish” — and even guilty of “assault” — in comments beneath the viral clip.

In a follow-up post, the social worker expanded on her comments, saying she always discloses that she is transgender if she either goes on dates with men or proceeds to engage in sexual activity with them beyond kissing.

However, before that point, it’s “not their business,” she said.

“But in a club, like, what do you want me to do?” Dow asked. “I’m not lying. No one’s asked me if I’m trans. I’ve got nothing to lie about. I’m just not telling them for my own safety.

“If talking to someone who’s trans bothers you that much, that’s not my problem — that’s your problem,” she said in the clip. “I feel like it’s not that deep. A kiss is a kiss.”

Dow further told South West News Service: “If someone approaches me in a club scenario when everyone’s drunk, and I know not all men are okay with it, I don’t feel like it’s safe for me to expose everything about my life.

“If someone is to kiss me, then I don’t say anything unless I feel comfortable telling them,” she continued. “I don’t think that’s too far and I don’t see it as assault at all; people take it the wrong way.”

She also suggested that there are many personal subjects that clubgoers don’t always address right away with strangers.

“There’s men who go out to clubs and get with girls who’ve got girlfriends at home, there’s people who’ve got STDs that have sex with people after a night out and don’t tell them,” she said. “Of course, if it was anything sexual or serious, like meeting up and going on a date, then I’d tell them.”

Rest - https://nypost.com/2021/12/13/woman-shamed-for-not-saying-shes-trans-to-men-who-flirt-at-clubs/

tailfins
12-13-2021, 03:00 PM
You're absolutely right. I don't know the gang/cartel presence in the UK, but can you imagine someone doing this who just happened to belong to MS-13 for example?

Gunny
12-13-2021, 03:24 PM
It has happened. Trying to remember the show. Probably on Investigation Discovery.

Saw a tranny take a serious beat down on Hill St in Oceanside back around 81. Right outside the base gate to Camp Pendleton. Nobody gave a shit back then.