PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden is going to allow Russia to invade Ukraine and allow China to invade Taiwan

Russ
12-13-2021, 08:10 PM
Joe Biden, the POTUS with Smuckers Grape Jelly where his backbone is supposed to be, is so incredibly weak that he is going to allow Russia to take Ukraine and then China to take Taiwan. And he is going to do nothing. (Please Note - statements that "there will be grave consequences" but then there are no consequences, do not count as doing anything)

Russia already has tons of troops on the border of Ukraine. What's to prevent an invasion? Not jelly-boy Joe. Ironically, Ukraine is one of the countries that gave Joe millions of dollars of bribe/influence money. How's that move looking now, Ukraine? Not so good.

China already has sent fighter planes flying directly over Taiwan in recent months. What's to prevent an invasion? Well, the Winter Olympics being held in China will actually prevent it. But only until March. Then China will probably invade. Ironically, China is another one of the countries that gave Joe millions of dollars of bribe/influence money. How's that move looking now, China? Well, actually it's looking pretty good.

Incredible to think that the US has kept China from taking over Taiwan for 75 years. And all it took was less than one year of "President Biden" to end that.

icansayit
12-13-2021, 08:36 PM
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71h19NOxzxL._AC_SL1080_.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/4iwmws.jpghttps://i.imgflip.com/43juep.jpghttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1LwxwwdFPyrYw1cPOIe2fakmM_Mdv2 xqZGsM0xAdT9t4i8K48uPDPK3B7iCUjCSf03Q8&usqp=CAU

Juicer66
12-14-2021, 04:25 AM
Russia has no motivation to invade Ukraine --- it gains no extra advantages versus current position if Minsk agreements are adhered to .
Here is what has actually happened:-

During the escalation of tensions with NATO in April–May 2021, Russia concentrated 53 battalion tactical groups and approximately 105,000 personnel in the same areas around Ukraine . Therefore, it would be an exaggeration to speak of the unprecedented nature of the buildup of the Russian military grouping around Ukraine this fall. And in both cases, these groupings were not sufficient to launch a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, but they were enough for a limited operation to thwart any attempts by the Ukrainian Armed Forces to change the status quo in the country’s eastern oblasts.

Russia is obviously aware of the huge Ukraine forces and equipment build up, all financed by the US .
They are aware that the US aims to push Ukraine to start trouble in the New Republics , then aiming to blame Russia for a phantom invasion .
Sleepy and his criminal and corrupt pals will do anything to try and expand NATO --- also one of the Sleepy Crime Syndicates main cash centres .
On all known form Putin will run rings round US attempts to use NATO as a means to expand interests in Ukraine .

Most likely that the mad US stance is a bluff and deflection from other matters .

Abbey Marie
12-14-2021, 12:01 PM
Russia has no motivation to invade Ukraine --- it gains no extra advantages versus current position if Minsk agreements are adhered to .

During the escalation of tensions with NATO in April–May 2021, Russia concentrated 53 battalion tactical groups and approximately 105,000 personnel in the same areas around Ukraine . Therefore, it would be an exaggeration to speak of the unprecedented nature of the buildup of the Russian military grouping around Ukraine this fall. And in both cases, these groupings were not sufficient to launch a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, but they were enough for a limited operation to thwart any attempts by the Ukrainian Armed Forces to change the status quo in the country’s eastern oblasts.

Russia is obviously aware of the huge Ukraine forces and equipment build up, all financed by the US .
They are aware that the US aims to push Ukraine to start trouble in the New Republics , then aiming to blame Russia for a phantom invasion .
Sleepy and his criminal and corrupt pals will do anything to try and expand NATO --- also one of the Sleepy Crime Syndicates main cash centres .
On all known form Putin will run rings round US attempts to use NATO as a means to expand interests in Ukraine .

Most likely that the mad US stance is a bluff and deflection from other matters .

Oh no. You’re on to us. It’s all an attempt to forecably vax more military while they are fighting the commies. And maybe vax the commies, too. Woo hoo!

Juicer66
12-14-2021, 01:35 PM
Oh no. You’re on to us. It’s all an attempt to forecably vax more military while they are fighting the commies. And maybe vax the commies, too. Woo hoo!

Apologies .

Assumed you knew the meanings of Bluff , Deflection etc .

Juicer66
12-14-2021, 06:14 PM
PUTIN has told his bitch Sleepy of his demands . The US , now literally a third rate power , will do as it is told .

No more NATO expansion towards Russia's borders. Retraction of the 2008 NATO invitation to Ukraine and Georgia.
Legally binding guarantee that no strike systems which could target Moscow will be deployed in countries next to Russia.
No NATO or equivalent (UK, U.S., Pl.) 'exercises' near Russian borders.
NATO ships, planes to keep certain distances from Russian borders.
Regular military-to-military talks.
No intermediate-range nukes in Europe.

NightTrain
12-14-2021, 06:43 PM
PUTIN has told his bitch Sleepy of his demands . The US , now literally a third rate power , will do as it is told .

No more NATO expansion towards Russia's borders. Retraction of the 2008 NATO invitation to Ukraine and Georgia.
Legally binding guarantee that no strike systems which could target Moscow will be deployed in countries next to Russia.
No NATO or equivalent (UK, U.S., Pl.) 'exercises' near Russian borders.
NATO ships, planes to keep certain distances from Russian borders.
Regular military-to-military talks.
No intermediate-range nukes in Europe.

Yup.

Looks like it's time you Brits got off your asses and did something useful for a change.

We just sold you F-35s that are the best in the world, since you can't build anything remotely close to such aeronautic excellence. You're welcome.

Get over there and show us how it's done, big mouth.

Bon Voyage, and remember we're all counting on you.

Juicer66
12-14-2021, 07:00 PM
Yup.

Looks like it's time you Brits got off your asses and did something useful for a change.We just sold you F-35s that are the best in the world, since you can't build anything remotely close to such aeronautic excellence. You're welcome.Get over there and show us how it's done, big mouth.Bon Voyage, and remember we're all counting on you.

Why would you want Team GB assist the US foment a war with Russia ?
The US is already flooding Kiev with money and equipment for them to do their dirty business .

However , if you are suggesting that Team GB should do the fighting on behalf of the US because they never win anything , that is a different matter .
But we will let Ukraine be the fall guys should push come to shove in Donbas .

jimnyc
12-16-2021, 06:06 PM

Added italics around "status quo" might be of the old hen's own doing, but most of the rest PLAGIARIZED and passed off as her own. Good sounding paragraph in there but stolen - spelling error and all, which the article in question has in it.

Tsk Tsk - who knew the superior intelligence we are dealing with is that of others work.

Wonder how much more stolen work I will find.

jimnyc
12-16-2021, 06:07 PM
So Juicer - how much more work of others have you posted in addition to the last two I have exposed of yours?

Juicer66
12-16-2021, 06:44 PM
So Juicer - how much more work of others have you posted in addition to the last two I have exposed of yours?

I will excuse your apparent drunkeness .

Do you wish to dispute the facts or are you desperately trying too deflect from them ?

And stop behaving like a child - have I ever posted , claiming another person's work as my own ?

You are a Vaxx Zombie and talking like an idiot .

What has happened to you in the last few weeks ?

SassyLady
12-16-2021, 07:50 PM

Do you wish to dispute the facts or are you desperately trying too deflect from them ?

And stop behaving like a child - have I ever posted , claiming another person's work as my own ?

What has happened Juice is that we are on to you. You're rude and a fraud. We are now going to have such fun playing with you.

I thought you were on drugs or some dementia moving in but I now understand that you're suffering from a case of feeling insignificant. Using other people's work to try and bolster your status is just, frankly, pathetic.

Take a break and see if you can actually remember who YOU really are.

SassyLady
12-16-2021, 07:53 PM

Here's the link you should have posted for this article.

http://www.ocnus.net/artman2/publish/Dark_Side_4/The-Russian-Military-Buildup-Around-Ukraine-Bluff-Versus-Intention.shtml

jimnyc
12-16-2021, 08:43 PM
Here's the link you should have posted for this article.

http://www.ocnus.net/artman2/publish/Dark_Side_4/The-Russian-Military-Buildup-Around-Ukraine-Bluff-Versus-Intention.shtml

Yups. She likes to write a thread and add in intelligent portions by using the words from within articles all over the internet.

jimnyc
12-16-2021, 08:57 PM

The desperate deflection going on is directly from you.

Haven't had a drink since I was in Alaska but should have one now that ya mention it!

But even on my most drunk benders I would see right through your bullshit. And that's all you are, a one trick pony who can only discuss anti-vaccine crap.

How about if I ask you this way ?

Is asking you to supply a li nk to articles too hard to understand ?

This way the person who actually wrote the stuff you are posting may get credit make sense to you ?

I am trying to make some more white space in between what I write so that it's easier to read ?

jimnyc
12-16-2021, 08:59 PM
^ Dang, tried to make my post look like complete crap with a ton of white space and too much length between everything. Won't let me and squeezes it back together on me. I guess the only way would be to steal like she does, which then applies all of the coding attributes - and the shitty look to go with it.

SassyLady
12-16-2021, 09:09 PM
^ Dang, tried to make my post look like complete crap with a ton of white space and too much length between everything. Won't let me and squeezes it back together on me. I guess the only way would be to steal like she does, which then applies all of the coding attributes - and the shitty look to go with it.

Juicer's posts were pretty obviously a cut and paste job. I doubt that she even goes to the original source. I believe she copies them from various posters on other boards around the net. The size and style of fonts was a dead giveaway. I just never had enough interest to do a search on her postings to see where she stole it from. However, I did recognize something she posted as her own that was from some guy that I tried to listen to once and couldn't get into it ... Clif High.

jimnyc
12-16-2021, 09:50 PM
Juicer's posts were pretty obviously a cut and paste job. I doubt that she even goes to the original source. I believe she copies them from various posters on other boards around the net. The size and style of fonts was a dead giveaway. I just never had enough interest to do a search on her postings to see where she stole it from. However, I did recognize something she posted as her own that was from some guy that I tried to listen to once and couldn't get into it ... Clif High.

Oh brother. I have seen some crazy rants from a clif high account on several platforms.

icansayit
12-16-2021, 10:03 PM

How should we address you now? "CLUCK CLUCK" or "CHICKEN CATCH A TORY?

SassyLady
12-16-2021, 10:06 PM
Joe Biden, the POTUS with Smuckers Grape Jelly where his backbone is supposed to be, is so incredibly weak that he is going to allow Russia to take Ukraine and then China to take Taiwan. And he is going to do nothing. (Please Note - statements that "there will be grave consequences" but then there are no consequences, do not count as doing anything)

Russia already has tons of troops on the border of Ukraine. What's to prevent an invasion? Not jelly-boy Joe. Ironically, Ukraine is one of the countries that gave Joe millions of dollars of bribe/influence money. How's that move looking now, Ukraine? Not so good.

China already has sent fighter planes flying directly over Taiwan in recent months. What's to prevent an invasion? Well, the Winter Olympics being held in China will actually prevent it. But only until March. Then China will probably invade. Ironically, China is another one of the countries that gave Joe millions of dollars of bribe/influence money. How's that move looking now, China? Well, actually it's looking pretty good.

Incredible to think that the US has kept China from taking over Taiwan for 75 years. And all it took was less than one year of "President Biden" to end that.

Heard a general say today that Russia just wants the U.S. to move our missles out. Anyone else hear what he meant.

revelarts
12-16-2021, 10:45 PM
Russia moved troop to the boarder?
Sooo when did the Ukraine become the 51st state?

Russ
03-01-2022, 07:48 PM

Just thought I'd bump this back up as a reminder - already half proven true.