PDA

View Full Version : Adam Schiff has to go

jimnyc
12-15-2021, 12:26 PM
He will lie to the American people and Congress both and do so while under oath & speaking to America.

---

BUSTED: Adam Schiff Appears to Fake Evidence in Text Messages at January 6 Committee

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) appears to have doctored evidence that he cited in Monday evening’s hearing at the January 6 committee, just as Schiff did infamously did during the impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump in 2019.

The committee was discussing its motion to recommend that former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows be held in contempt of Congress for refusing to hand over information over which Trump has exerted executive privilege. (The full House voted to hold Meadows in contempt on Tuesday and referred him to the Department of Justice for prosecution.)

The Federalist reports, however, that Schiff doctored text messages he presented to the committee, altering the text and creating the false impression in a visual presentation that he was quoting original text messages rather than fabrications.

Sean Davis reports: (https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/15/during-january-6-hearing-schiff-doctored-text-messages-between-mark-meadows-and-rep-jim-jordan/#.Ybn9YeveUDU.twitter)

During a hearing Monday night on the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, Adam Schiff claimed to have proof that a member of Congress texted former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows to instruct former Vice President Mike Pence to overturn the 2020 presidential election results.

Not only did Schiff misrepresent the substance of the text message and its source, he even doctored original text messages, which were obtained and reviewed by The Federalist in their entirety.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/15/busted-adam-schiff-appears-to-fake-evidence-in-text-messages-at-january-6-committee/

BoogyMan
12-15-2021, 01:06 PM
I cannot stand that lying little scumbag. He is everything that is wrong with Washington DC and seems to believe it is OK to lie, cheat, steal, and deceive if he does so in aid of DNC priorities.

If he is allowed to remain in Congress there is no justice. No justice at all.

jimnyc
12-15-2021, 01:31 PM
I cannot stand that lying little scumbag. He is everything that is wrong with Washington DC and seems to believe it is OK to lie, cheat, steal, and deceive if he does so in aid of DNC priorities.

If he is allowed to remain in Congress there is no justice. No justice at all.

He will & their isn't. Sad but true.

He is a weasel of weasels. Lies directly to your face, ultimately gets busted - then they do nothing and he repeats his deeds again.

SassyLady
12-15-2021, 01:47 PM
He's like Harry Reid. Lie to your face often enough and the public will believe it to get what you're trying to pass through thr system and then after the fact you admit you were lying. By that time you've achieved your goal.

Disgusting and the liberal left are way better at using this tactic than conservatives.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-15-2021, 02:38 PM
Nothing will stop these filthy lying vermin-the entire Dem party is nothing but a damn bunch of traitors, imho.
If justice does not soon deliver its severist verdict on these vermin-- this nation falls. A fact...--:saluting2:
And for my little always trailing behind my posts vermin, I say this-- piss off to you ffing cowardly scum...
As you and Schiff are like twins it seems-both little cowardly weasels.. --Tyr

Juicer66
12-15-2021, 06:09 PM
Mr Fixer .

Suspect he has too many tapes and videos of those who seek to get rid of him .

If you have the run of the field, courtesy of CIA and Mossad principally , you are unlikely to be brought down .

Although a bullet between the eyes would work .

Juicer66
12-16-2021, 06:50 AM
Any follow up on his sexual proclivities ?

What happened here ? A total MSM silence unless I dozed at the wrong time :-

---------Buck, 65, whose actual name is Edward Bernard Peter Buckmelter, moved to California and morphed into a Democrat mega donor, lavishing campaign contributions (https://www.opensecrets.org/search?page=2&q=Ed+Buck&type=donors) (itemized list) on Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Kyrsten Sinema and her ‘Getting Stuff Done’ fundraising PAC, along with a two page list of other Dems and their organizations. A standout is U.S. Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) who rated a hefty chunk ‘o change from Buck.Schiff becomes even more notable as it’s been revealed that he visited Ed Buck’s den of horrors — otherwise known as his Hollywood home — at least a dozen times. This is the same place where Buck would bring homeless, usually black men, back for a evening of less than wholesome antics, fueled by methamphetamines and carried out on floor mattresses. At least a couple lost their lives, before Buck was finally arrested after another man escaped.

Gunny
12-16-2021, 09:05 AM
We do not like to identify, acknowledge and address the source of political criminality in this country where money is concerned.

Juicer66
12-16-2021, 10:15 AM
We do not like to identify, acknowledge and address the source of political criminality in this country where money is concerned.

And as a result of your in depth analysis right across the planet , which nations behave differently ?

Might it not be more likely that people 'do not like to identify' because the pictures might lead to a long holiday inside or even lead to a major reduction in the number of nearest

and dearest still breathing or with the normal number of body parts ?

The term Omertà sums it nicely .

Gunny
12-16-2021, 10:46 AM
Adam Schiff has perjured himself before Congress and not been punished. He has falsified evidence. Lied. Yet he's squealing like a pig about others who refuse to cooperate with his Congressional witch hunts, or like myself, could care less about being charged with contempt of Congress because I definitely am contemptuous of the individuals abusing its powers.

The law is only as honorable as the people that uphold it.