PDA

View Full Version : Biden Warns Republicans Are ‘In For A Problem’ Ahead Of 2022 Midterms

jimnyc
12-15-2021, 02:42 PM
Either Joe doesn't grasp reality, or read the news, or there will be cheating in 2022.

He is under water in his own party and is too far gone in the head to realize it.

---

Biden Warns Republicans Are ‘In For A Problem’ Ahead Of 2022 Midterms

President Joe Biden said Republicans are “in for a problem” come the 2022 midterm elections while speaking Tuesday at the Democratic National Committee holiday party.

“I hope you remember what got us to the White House in the first place,” Biden said. “In 2020, we won as a unified Democratic party — more unified than ever. Now we look at 2022, I want to tell my Republican friends ‘get ready pal, you’re going in for a problem!'”

“And we need to stay unified,” the president continued. “As Democrats, we know what we’re for, while Republicans don’t seem to be for anything. Name me something they are for. They’re against everything.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/15/joe-biden-warns-republians-midterm-2022/

fj1200
12-15-2021, 04:54 PM
Either Joe doesn't grasp reality, or read the news, or there will be cheating in 2022.

He is under water in his own party and is too far gone in the head to realize it.

---

... Biden said. “In 2020, we won as a unified Democratic party — ...

IIRC Republicans not named trump did pretty well in 2020. Outside of trump F'ing GA Senate races that is.

Juicer66
12-15-2021, 05:56 PM
The Deep State has decreed the total demise of the Left .

Just watch .

The far left /Chicoms have done more to ruin their own total credibility in just under a year than probably anybody imagined possible . They are intent on completely destroying

themselves it seems .

Just keep giving them the extra rope needed to hang themselves . Trump's very strategy from the beginning .

Gunny
12-16-2021, 09:12 AM

---

Biden Warns Republicans Are ‘In For A Problem’ Ahead Of 2022 Midterms

President Joe Biden said Republicans are “in for a problem” come the 2022 midterm elections while speaking Tuesday at the Democratic National Committee holiday party.

“I hope you remember what got us to the White House in the first place,” Biden said. “In 2020, we won as a unified Democratic party — more unified than ever. Now we look at 2022, I want to tell my Republican friends ‘get ready pal, you’re going in for a problem!'”

“And we need to stay unified,” the president continued. “As Democrats, we know what we’re for, while Republicans don’t seem to be for anything. Name me something they are for. They’re against everything.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/15/joe-biden-warns-republians-midterm-2022/Kernel of truth in the sea of BS: The Republican party is not unified and no argument I have ever heard made will unify it. Republicans can't get past the CATCH-22 of voting on "principle" (arbitrary) puts the GOP out of the position of power where it can implement such "principles" as law.

When the enemy is secure in its gutter someone's got to get in the gutter with it to defeat it. THEN you get to be in charge.

Biden's an idiot, but I predict the right, as usual, will make this harder than it has to be.