PDA

View Full Version : Holly Madison details ‘traumatic’ first time having sex with Hugh Hefner

jimnyc
12-15-2021, 05:06 PM
This is a scumbag move IMO. She is going to trample on the mans grave now.

And back then, she was supposedly repulsed by the man - and yet she goes home with him to his mansion & has sex with him. And then continues to stay and live with the man for 7 years.

It was more than obvious that she stayed with the man for fame and fortune.

---

Holly Madison details ‘traumatic’ first time having sex with Hugh Hefner

Holly Madison remembers having sex with Hugh Hefner for the first time as a “traumatic” experience.

“I was wasted,” Madison, 41, said on the “Power: Hugh Hefner” podcast on Monday. “He was literally pushed on top of me. And after it happened, I was just mortified and embarrassed, and it had way more of an emotional impact on me than I thought it would.”

The “Girls Next Door” alum, who dated the late Playboy founder from 2001 to 2008, recalled being out at a club when she and a group of other women went back to the Playboy Mansion with Hefner, where things quickly escalated.

“I wasn’t necessarily expecting to have sex that night. I thought it would be more of a first date — even though, obviously, it’s not a very traditional first date,” she said. “I thought it would be more the type of thing where I saw what happened, saw what was going on. If I wasn’t comfortable with it, I wouldn’t have to do anything and I could make my decision on whether I wanted to come back for date No. 2 or not.”

While Madison had admired Hefner at the time, what really “horrified” her was that all of the other ladies knew she and the famed philanderer had slept together.

“I thought he was really smart, I really looked up to him, so I liked him, and it wasn’t that the idea of possibly having sex with him repelled me so much — I know that’s not relatable to a lot of people because they’re like, ‘Oh, he’s an old man, gross,'” Madison said.

“It was more the group aspect that was really out of my comfort zone and just the feeling of ‘Wow, OK, that happened. Everybody knows it happened,'” she continued. “I kind of all of a sudden felt like everybody was going to know about me, and I was horrified by it.”

With that in mind, Madison felt pressured to stay at the manse that night even though she wanted to leave.

“I felt like, ‘There’s no taking that back, so I might as well get what I came for,'” she said, adding that the next morning Hefner had agreed to let her move in. “I felt like by moving myself in and getting what I wanted from the situation, that was demanding respect in a way.”

She added, “I felt like if I didn’t do that, I was just going to be haunted by this experience,” referring to their evening together as a “traumatic” one.

Rest - https://pagesix.com/2021/12/15/holly-madison-details-first-time-having-sex-with-hugh-hefner/?_ga=2.183906726.1850906166.1639543582-57517010.1636839630

Gunny
12-16-2021, 09:46 AM
Admittedly, I take sexual allegations without evidence with a gran of salt. This person is a perfect example why.

tailfins
12-16-2021, 10:05 AM
Admittedly, I take sexual allegations without evidence with a gran of salt. This person is a perfect example why.

Some women didn't get the memo that regret is not rape.