PDA

View Full Version : This COVID-19 symptom might mean you have the omicron variant

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-17-2021, 07:31 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/this-covid-19-symptom-might-mean-you-have-the-omicron-variant/ar-AARTCsH?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Deseret News
Deseret News
This COVID-19 symptom might mean you have the omicron variant
Herb Scribner - Thursday

Corey Lewis waits to receive a COVID-19 test at the Cannon Health Building in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2021. Several people infected with the omicron variant of the coronavirus have one symptom in common — a scratchy throat.
© Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Corey Lewis waits to receive a COVID-19 test at the Cannon Health Building in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2021. Several people infected with the omicron variant of the coronavirus have one symptom in common — a scratchy throat.
Several people infected with the omicron variant of the coronavirus have one symptom in common — a scratchy throat.

Per The Hill, several reports from the U.K. suggest that people infected with omicron said they had scratchy throats.

This is different from people infected with the previous variants, who said they had a sore throat.
But the ZOE COVID Study, which has analyzed thousands of COVID-19 cases and reported on COVID-19 symptoms, found that a sore throat is one of the top symptoms for those who were infected with COVID-19 around the time that the omicron variant started to circulate.

New research suggests that the omicron variant of the novel coronavirus causes less severe COVID-19 symptoms for those who are infected, especially compared to early variants of the virus, as I wrote for the Deseret News.

Reports from South Africa — where the omicron variant was first discovered — found that omicron variant symptoms have been milder among fully vaccinated people, even though the variant has been shown to evade vaccines.
Dr. Angelique Coetzee, chairwoman of the South African Medical Association, told the “BBC Sunday” show after discovery of the omicron variant that patients had “unusual symptoms.”

“It actually started with a male patient who’s around the age of 33 ... and he said to me that he’s just (been‚ extremely tired for the past few days and he’s got these body aches and pains with a bit of a headache,” she told BBC.
The patient, she said, had a “scratchy throat.”

""New research suggests that the omicron variant of the novel coronavirus causes less severe COVID-19 symptoms for those who are infected, especially compared to early variants of the virus, as I wrote for the Deseret News.""

With the above proving that the Biden admin and media BOTH are deliberately lying pushing the ffing lie that the omicron variant is a drastically new deadly and severe new threat- I ask why isnt this deliberate fearmongering stopped!!?????
Why are these ffking dems not called out on this???
Why arent voters demanding that these bastards stop lying, stop deliberately ffking over this nation.
These people need to be arrested for what they are doing, imho..
Yes, I know the fix has been in for decades now- the ffing dems are untouchable -they get by with their criminality, their corrupt ways and yes their out in the open treason.
And that is why I quite correctly call them-- VERMIN...
And I spit on them... :saluting2:-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-17-2021, 03:31 PM
This below is a very clear example of what I mean. -Tyr

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/unvaccinated-americans-facing-winter-of-severe-illness-and-death-biden-warns-as-omicron-starts-to-spread-across-the-u-s/ar-AARUKaF?ocid=msedgntp

Unvaccinated Americans facing ‘winter of severe illness and death,’ Biden warns, as omicron starts to spread across the U.S.
Ciara Linnane - Yesterday 1:42 PM

That is that POS Biden lying and spreading fear for political gain.
And doing so while this nation already suffers from his damn bullshit and the dem party's nation destroying agenda...
Vermin, he and his damn treasonous party..-Tyr

Juicer66
12-18-2021, 05:32 AM
Standard Mind control -- and as being continuously used in this Project Chaos .

But TPIP are being backed into a corner .

It is the Vaxxed that are being infected and hospitalised and we have Scotland where 85% of deaths are the impure ( vaxxed ) .

The MORONIC VARIANT CAN NOT BE USED FOR LIES AND DECEPTION MUCH LONGER BECAUSE THE TRUE NUMBER OF DEAD IS BECOMING TOO GREAT TO HIDE .

My view is that the Covid virus hoax bubble will have completely burst in the next few weeks and we then will have the task of ridding the planet of the Vaccine Killers .

Ironic that the worst fear now facing the Unvaxxed are the Vaxxed Normies breathing poison all over us .