PDA

View Full Version : J6 Committee Fabricates More Evidence

BoogyMan
12-17-2021, 08:58 AM
J6 Committee Fabricates More Evidence, Says Trump Waited 187 Minutes To Call For Peace. It Was Actually 25

How exactly does this woman get away with this garbage? Her ties to the GOP are in tatters and the DNC treats her like trash. Her daddy won't be able to buy her a seat. I hope this is the last we see of this troll. Love him or hate him, Trump doesn't deserve the treatment the establishment has given him and the media has exacerbated every masochistic tendency of these scumbags.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/16/j6-committee-fabricates-more-evidence-says-trump-waited-187-minutes-to-call-for-peace-it-was-actually-25/

“The violence was evident to all — it was covered in real time by almost every news channel,” said Cheney, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s hand-picked vice chair of the Select Committee on January 6. “But, for 187 minutes, President Trump refused to act when action by our president was required, indeed essential, and compelled by his oath to our Constitution.”

Trump’s 187-minute delay to action, she added, was a “supreme dereliction of duty.” An actual examination of the day’s events, however, shows no such delay.

Gunny
12-17-2021, 02:51 PM
J6 Committee Fabricates More Evidence, Says Trump Waited 187 Minutes To Call For Peace. It Was Actually 25

How exactly does this woman get away with this garbage? Her ties to the GOP are in tatters and the DNC treats her like trash. Her daddy won't be able to buy her a seat. I hope this is the last we see of this troll. Love him or hate him, Trump doesn't deserve the treatment the establishment has given him and the media has exacerbated every masochistic tendency of these scumbags.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/12/16/j6-committee-fabricates-more-evidence-says-trump-waited-187-minutes-to-call-for-peace-it-was-actually-25/I saw where she is putting in her bid for a Presidential run in 2024. She is one person that if she should somehow win the Republican primary I'll not vote or vote write-in or 3rd party.