PDA

View Full Version : Seems to be no end to the lying bullshat these vermin will spew

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-19-2021, 07:33 AM
Seems to be no end to the lying bullshat these vermin will spew.
See the utter bullshit article below--Tyr

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/600-years-ago-a-king-tried-to-deny-a-post-pandemic-labor-shortage-was-real-and-it-ended-up-killing-hundreds-of-people/ar-AARXylA?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Business Insider
Business Insider
600 years ago a king tried to deny a post-pandemic labor shortage was real — and it ended up killing hundreds of people
jlalljee@insider.com (Jason Lalljee) - Yesterday 5:10 AM

The Black Death created a labor shortage in 14th-century Europe. Governments wanted to deny what was happening.
The English king tried to make it mandatory for people to work without any increased pay for the value of their labor.
Ultimately, the post-pandemic labor shortage permanently changed the structure of Europe's economy.
A pandemic kills off a chunk of the population, especially the more vulnerable working class. The labor force depletes. The labor of the remaining people who are willing to work is suddenly worth higher wages. People in power pre-pandemic want to deny that labor is suddenly worth more than it was before.

It's the story of the American labor market in 2021 — and the onset of the "Black Death," or bubonic plague, in 14th-century Europe.

With over 38 million people leaving their jobs in 2021, the coronavirus pandemic has spawned what some are calling the Great Resignation. Research shows that people want to pursue more fulfilling careers, even without other jobs lined up. Workers seem tired of low-paying, dangerous professions, and want to avoid increased exposure to the pandemic.

And they definitely want more pay.

More bleakly, swaths of the workforce are simply also dying off: line cooks, warehouse employees, and agricultural workers were especially at high risk of death in 2020, according to a study from the University of California, San Francisco.

A new book by English historian Dan Jones makes clear that labor shortages have long followed pandemics, with social unrest not far behind. His "Powers and Thrones," which looks at roughly 1,000 years of medieval history, includes a discussion of the Wat Tyler rebellion, which he argues was really the working class leveraging its power as a result of the labor shortage that followed the Black Death, or bubonic plague.

It wasn't just an English phenomenon, either. Thousands of people died in the rebellions that took place throughout Europe during that age, but something else happened — the economy changed forever.

The government tried to prevent worker power — and bloodshed ensued
When Europe's population peaked in the early 1300s, Jones writes, there was a healthy supply of workers, most of whom worked as serfs — unfree laborers under the control of landlords, whose lands they cultivated in return for the lord's protection.

When a pandemic arrived on this scene, the continent eventually lost roughly one in every two people. This was a human tragedy, but it also put labor at a premium. Wages soared as landowners struggled to make sure their crops didn't die from a lack of harvesters. The sudden decline in the population also meant a decline in land rental prices. Land became dirt cheap, and landlords were desperate for tenants.

"Even where willing workers could be found, the cost to landowners of bringing in their crops rocketed," Jones writes. "The sudden population decline also caused a collapse in the price of land rents."

More than 800,000 people have died from COVID in the US over 2020 and 2021, and a similar thing is happening on a much smaller scale. Bureau of Labor Statistics data shows that 3 million people are currently missing from the American workforce, while wages have increased significantly for the first time in decades, and set to go even higher in 2022.

According to Jones, the same kind of shift in worker power 600 years ago caused wealthy landowners to panic. They petitioned their rulers to help save them from financial ruin.

In England, King Edward III enacted legislation that made it illegal for workers to claim wages above pre-pandemic rates: the Ordinance and Statute of Labourers. Workers were prescribed wage ceilings depending on their industry, such as masonry or mowing. The ordinance also made it a legal requirement for every able-bodied person under 60 years old to work.

Under the next king, Richard II, these ordinances, along with a slew of new, higher taxes finally triggered what is known as the Peasants' Revolt, the first great popular rebellion in English history.

A group of rebels led by Wat Tyler stormed London, joined by local townfolk. Numbering in the tens of thousands, they opened jails and put buildings to the torch while marching to the capital, where in an audience with the king they demanded an end to serfdom and new labor laws. It was a contract negotiation between the monarch and a common man that history still doesn't know much about.

The king agreed to their demands, but he demanded that traitors be turned in. That is where things went wrong.

The protests started up again and turned deadly, as Tyler's mob ransacked the city and murdered multiple members of the royal council.

The next time he had an audience with the king, Tyler demanded "an absolute end to all lordship except the king's and the complete confiscation and redistribution of church lands," Jones writes. The revolt finally ended when the rebels were crushed by the militant bishop of Norwich, according to Encyclopedia Brittanica.

In a previous book, 2010's "Summer of Blood," Jones estimated the number of dead among the rebels alone was roughly 1,500.

King Richard then reneged on many of his promises, although the poll tax was dropped, labour ceilings were only loosely enforced, and serfs increasingly bought their freedom, becoming independent farmers. Even if the effect wasn't immediate, it was the beginning of the end for serfdom.

A half-millennium later, another pandemic has shaken up the labor market and potentially the social contract. What will it spell the end of?

Read the original article on Business Insider

Ok, lets show how absolutely ridiculous this fear-propaganda spewing idiot's comparison really is..
While we admit how , the democrat educated to be stupid public really is.. --Tyr

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death

Black Death
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black Death
The spread of the Black Death in Europe and the Near East (1346–1353)
The spread of the Black Death in Europe and the Near East (1346–1353)
Disease Bubonic plague
Location Eurasia, North Africa
Date 1346–1353
Deaths 75,000,000–200,000,000 (estimated)
The Black Death (also known as the Pestilence, the Great Mortality or the Plague[a]) was a bubonic plague pandemic occurring in Afro-Eurasia from 1346 to 1353. It is the most fatal pandemic recorded in human history, causing the death of 75–200 million people in Eurasia and North Africa, peaking in Europe from 1347 to 1351.[1][2] Bubonic plague is caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis spread by fleas, but it can also take a secondary form where it is spread person-to-person contact via aerosols causing septicaemic or pneumonic plagues.[3][4]

A reminder of the results of the black death plague-
"" Deaths 75,000,000–200,000,000 (estimated)""
Covid-19, even with the lying fudged numbers of death, comes nowhere near that amount of deaths!

I said earlier, months ago-they will keep on with the fear-inducing lies - they will eventually start comparing Covid 19 to the bubonic plague..
hmmmm , seems I was dead on the mark.
This blithering idiot is either 1. that damn stupid/ignorant or 2. else is lying to advance an agenda.
Option number 2 is the most likely truth of it.
These filthy lying vermin have no honor, no integrity and no concern for the harm they do!-- :saluting2:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-19-2021, 07:45 AM
Covid 19- 98.8% survivable

Black death=

https://www.google.com/search?q=black+death+survival+rate&sxsrf=AOaemvI1H1kzzRrVgBxRZ_7O6cnj6she-w%3A1639917627684&source=hp&ei=Oyi_YfjrJrCiqtsPksyniA0&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYb82S38xDw9Nb_3NqRE5q1flLdA3VGxI&oq=black+death+survival+&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYADIKCAAQgAQQhwIQFDIFCAAQgAQ yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBQgAEIYDMgUIABCGA zIFCAAQhgMyBQgAEIYDOgQIIxAnOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARC jAjoICAAQgAQQsQM6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBEKMCOgQILhAnOggIL hCABBCxAzoOCC4QgAQQsQMQxwEQ0QM6CwguEIAEEMcBEKMCOgU ILhCABDoLCC4QgAQQsQMQgwE6CAguELEDEIMBOgsIABCABBCxA xCDAToLCC4QsQMQxwEQowI6DQgAEIAEEIcCELEDEBQ6CwguEIA EEMcBEK8BOggIABCABBDJAzoFCAAQkgM6BwgAEIAEEApQAFiTN mC3RWgAcAB4AIABfogB9Q6SAQQxNi41mAEAoAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

Risk of death from plague today and in history - Bandolierhttp://www.bandolier.org.uk › booth › Risk › plague
Bubonic plague is fatal in about 50-70% of untreated cases, but perhaps 10-15% when treated.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-19-2021, 07:52 AM
There are no words that adequately described how disgusted, how totally pissed off, I am about these lying vermin.
And how they are getting by with this utter rot- this demo-rat lying bullshit..-Tyr

Gunny
12-19-2021, 12:03 PM
Ok, lets show how absolutely ridiculous this fear-propaganda spewing idiot's comparison really is..
While we admit how , the democrat educated to be stupid public really is.. --Tyr

A reminder of the results of the black death plague-
"" Deaths 75,000,000–200,000,000 (estimated)""
Covid-19, even with the lying fudged numbers of death, comes nowhere near that amount of deaths!

I said earlier, months ago-they will keep on with the fear-inducing lies - they will eventually start comparing Covid 19 to the bubonic plague..
hmmmm , seems I was dead on the mark.
This blithering idiot is either 1. that damn stupid/ignorant or 2. else is lying to advance an agenda.
Option number 2 is the most likely truth of it.
These filthy lying vermin have no honor, no integrity and no concern for the harm they do!-- :saluting2:--TyrComparing a biological pandemic to a biological pandemic, and some of the mis-governance that followed each, appears appropriate to me.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-19-2021, 02:49 PM
Comparing a biological pandemic to a biological pandemic, and some of the mis-governance that followed each, appears appropriate to me.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

The baby is just fine. My main point was the extreme gap between the two makes the comparision sorta like comparing a marble to a basketball.
And the fact it is being down to keep up and ramp up the fear, while providing a false excuse to spit forth more and more freedom stealing restrictions.
The filthydem party and the POS Biden administration are acting much in the same way as did the Nazi party, imho..--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-19-2021, 04:07 PM
This guy nails the pos dr, falsey..
And hell yes, that lying scum should be held accountable for the harm and the deaths he has caused, imho..-Tyr

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/dr-oz-takes-aim-at-dr-fauci-saying-he-should-be-held-accountable/ar-AARM7kJ?ocid=msedgntp

KRON San Francisco
KRON San Francisco
Dr. Oz takes aim at Dr. Fauci, saying he should be ‘held accountable’
Laura Morrison - Dec 13

(WJW) — Dr. Mehmet Oz, the TV personality who recently announced plans to run for U.S. Senate, said he believes America’s top doctor needs to move on from his position.

The 61-year-old reportedly told the New York Post that Dr. Anthony Fauci should be replaced as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

“Dr. Anthony Fauci has lost the faith and confidence of the American people,” Oz reportedly told the Post. “It’s time for a new face talking to the American people, one that is more trusted.”

Oz said, in his opinion, Fauci has done a poor job in his leadership role during the coronavirus pandemic.

“I believe Anthony Fauci should be held accountable for misleading, whether willfully or unintentionally, the American public and the United States Congress,” Oz said.

Fauci has been a divisive figure over the past two years, and Oz is far from the only one to have called for his removal.

Some Republicans have accused Fauci of lying to Congress when he denied in May that the National Institutes of Health funded “gain of function” research — the practice of enhancing a virus in a lab to study its potential impact in the real world — at a virology lab in Wuhan, China.

Fauci called the GOP criticism nonsense.

Oz, who is a longtime resident of New Jersey but was born in Cleveland, is running for an open U.S. Senate seat in Pennsylvania as a Republican.

**Related video below: Dr. Anthony Fauci speaks after omicron detected in U.S.**

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Juicer66
12-20-2021, 12:52 PM
I doubt very much that various plagues have deliberately been engineered .

Unlike the hoax Covid flu variant as a means to depopulate via killer inoculations .

The two types of incident seem a few galaxies apart . imho .

Gunny
12-22-2021, 11:08 AM
The baby is just fine. My main point was the extreme gap between the two makes the comparision sorta like comparing a marble to a basketball.
And the fact it is being down to keep up and ramp up the fear, while providing a false excuse to spit forth more and more freedom stealing restrictions.
The filthydem party and the POS Biden administration are acting much in the same way as did the Nazi party, imho..--TyrI don't see an extreme gap. I see the same exact thing from BOTH sides.

One side is using fear to try and browbeat, shame coerce, legislate, blackball and otherwise force the other to get the vaccine. While accusing the other side of basically using superstition and fear to coerce people into not getting the vaccine.

The other side is using fear, false information/made up statistics, presenting exceptions as the rule, not to mention using the infamous leftwingnut tactic of "you're stupid/don't understand" trying to coerce people into taking up their cause of refusing a vaccine. In a move that can only be called "self-validation" , this "side" feels it is imperative to incessantly propagandize against the vaccination as if it is the virus itself.

On the other hand, the pro-vax side at its extreme is willing to ruin lives and or kill to force people to get the vax.

Meanwhile, not ONE SWINGIN' DICK responsible for this shit is being held accountable. They've got the people too busy beating each other up. As planned.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-22-2021, 11:36 AM
I don't see an extreme gap. I see the same exact thing from BOTH sides.

One side is using fear to try and browbeat, shame coerce, legislate, blackball and otherwise force the other to get the vaccine. While accusing the other side of basically using superstition and fear to coerce people into not getting the vaccine.

The other side is using fear, false information/made up statistics, presenting exceptions as the rule, not to mention using the infamous leftwingnut tactic of "you're stupid/don't understand" trying to coerce people into taking up their cause of refusing a vaccine. In a move that can only be called "self-validation" , this "side" feels it is imperative to incessantly propagandize against the vaccination as if it is the virus itself.

On the other hand, the pro-vax side at its extreme is willing to ruin lives and or kill to force people to get the vax.

Meanwhile, not ONE SWINGIN' DICK responsible for this shit is being held accountable. They've got the people too busy beating each other up. As planned.

Well, my friend -I have not seen our side speaking about killing people.
Basically our side says- leave us alone. And we say to them - you scum are lying and are completely dishonorable. Both of those accusations are facts!!
And they both totally negate any imagined positives anybody may attribute to the lying vermin, imho.
I myself, can find nothing to ever agree with when it comes to the hiding cowardly ffkking lying vermin(the ffing bought out by China dems and their allies) doing this.
Now while they speak so freely about using force--even detention(read imprisonment) we speak about justice.
As in the law addressing them, and what they are doing.
The point is that one side is brutally, aggresively and so egregiously wrong-- whilst the other side- may only be charged with reacting to that massive attacking manuever launched against it. Worst case some may be overreacting-possibly.
But even that overreaction can by many be viewed as par for course,imho..
When their is a mad dog attacking me and mine--ffking sympathy never enters in my equation on how to view or handle the threat I am facing.
And my friend, that very serious threat is growing each day..
These filthy vermin are waging a war on us and hiding it behind a totally false front, using lies, propaganda and every dirty means known to mankind....

ffkkkkkkkk them....:saluting2:-- --Tyr

Gunny
12-22-2021, 12:21 PM
Focus.

My enemy is not a virus nor a vaccine. Both have been around since before me.

The People are losing what's left of our freedom to those on both sides promoting fear. While the People are bickering on social media, governments are legislating away our freedoms and it is truly as global as the pandemic. The only people I see prospering right now are totalitarian/fasicst, even in our own country.

If people would spend half the time watching the governments they do promoting fear of getting/not getting a vaccine or a virus, we might not have the fascist admin in DC we currently do. Save the guard shack at the cost of losing the base. Awesome plan.