PDA

View Full Version : USA Swimming Official Quits In Protest Of Lia Thomas

jimnyc
12-24-2021, 05:47 PM
And I don't blame her. No one wants to support this really.

---

USA Swimming Official Quits In Protest Of Lia Thomas: ‘Everything Fair About Swimming Is Being Destroyed’

An official with USA Swimming has resigned in protest over University of Pennsylvania swimmer Lia Thomas, who competed as a male for three years before identifying and competing as a woman. So far, Thomas has shatter women’s swimming records by massive amounts while many continue to claim transgender women have no biological advantage over women.

The Washington Times reported that Cynthia Millen “has officiated at USA Swimming events for 30 years, but she hung up her whistle last week in protest over Penn transgender swimmer Lia Thomas, and she hopes others will follow her lead.”

Millen told the outlet she notified USA Swimming of her resignation on December 17 in a letter, saying she made the decision while packing for the U.S. Paralympics Swimming National Championships in Greensboro, North Carolina.

“I can’t do this, I can’t support this,” she said.

“I told my fellow officials that I can no longer participate in a sport which allows biological men to compete against women. Everything fair about swimming is being destroyed,” she wrote in the letter, which she provided to the Times.

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/usa-swimming-official-quits-in-protest-of-lia-thomas-everything-fair-about-swimming-is-being-destroyed

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-24-2021, 07:10 PM
And I don't blame her. No one wants to support this really.

---

USA Swimming Official Quits In Protest Of Lia Thomas: ‘Everything Fair About Swimming Is Being Destroyed’

An official with USA Swimming has resigned in protest over University of Pennsylvania swimmer Lia Thomas, who competed as a male for three years before identifying and competing as a woman. So far, Thomas has shatter women’s swimming records by massive amounts while many continue to claim transgender women have no biological advantage over women.

The Washington Times reported that Cynthia Millen “has officiated at USA Swimming events for 30 years, but she hung up her whistle last week in protest over Penn transgender swimmer Lia Thomas, and she hopes others will follow her lead.”

Millen told the outlet she notified USA Swimming of her resignation on December 17 in a letter, saying she made the decision while packing for the U.S. Paralympics Swimming National Championships in Greensboro, North Carolina.

“I can’t do this, I can’t support this,” she said.

“I told my fellow officials that I can no longer participate in a sport which allows biological men to compete against women. Everything fair about swimming is being destroyed,” she wrote in the letter, which she provided to the Times.

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/usa-swimming-official-quits-in-protest-of-lia-thomas-everything-fair-about-swimming-is-being-destroyed

Yes, we remember the boo's and cries of that will never happen when we stated such- when we cautioned about that- "slippery slope"
we got that utter rot from the idiot liberals/dems that were all for these transgender, perverted things..
Now we get to see how our predictions were right on the money..
While the scum that ridiculed those correct utterances, now laugh and celebrate winning over by lying, by ridiculing and by any foul means they cold exercise.
These people can not be dealt with in a logical and fair way because they are so corrupted that they corrupt everything they touch, imho .--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-25-2021, 10:43 AM
One big question -
Why aren't the women libs(read fem-nazi's) crying foul over this ?
If the--fake man-claiming to be female -- can join in- then why can't the unfake man claiming to be what he is???
Modern cuklture -all this crap is a form of fantasy= insanity, imho.. Heaped on us by the usual supects. -Tyr

jimnyc
12-25-2021, 11:52 AM
They need to put an end to this. Separate the swimmers somehow. You're a man, you swim against other men

---

“There is Nothing Fair About Transgender Woman Lia Thomas Competing for the University of Pennsylvania in NCAA Swimming” – Says US Olympic Champion Who Swam Against Doped Up East Germans

Nancy Hogshead-Makar says that men should not be able to compete against women in women’s sports.

Then Nancy Hogshead won Olympic Gold back in 1984 in the Los Angeles Games in the 100 meter freestyle. She shared the gold with Carrie Steinseifer from the USA.

Today Hogshead-Maker says women should not have to compete against other women who are all jacked up on steroids and performance-enhancing drugs.
Why is this even controversial?

Nancy Hogshead-Makar wrote a piece for the Daily Mail where she discussed why it is so unfair for women to have to compete against men in women’s sports. Here are a couple of her points.

Inclusion and fairness are two vital values in the world of sports.

Transgender women should be allowed to compete in women’s athletics, so long as these individuals can show that they’ve mitigated the athletic advantages that come with male puberty.

As an Olympic champion and as a civil rights lawyer, I can assure you that there is nothing fair about transgender woman Lia Thomas competing for the University of Pennsylvania in NCAA swimming.

Worse, her domination of the ‘women’s sports’ category is doing nothing to engender greater empathy for inclusive practices throughout society for the trans community.

I swam on the U.S. National Team for nine years, from 1976 – 1984, the same years that East German swimmers dominated women’s competitions by cheating with anabolic steroids.

I was able to win three Olympic gold medals and a silver medal because the East Germans boycotted the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games.

We all knew they were cheating. The boycott announcement was a relief; I knew I’d have a fair shot at winning.

My Olympic gold medals changed the trajectory of my life.

Title IX, the federal law that prohibits sex discrimination, permits sex-segregation in sport – which means that, for the most part, men compete against men, and women compete against women.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/nothing-fair-transgender-woman-lia-thomas-competing-university-pennsylvania-ncaa-swimming-says-us-olympic-champion-swam-doped-east-germans/

Gunny
12-25-2021, 12:12 PM
I agree. This shouldn't even be a question. This is when you know tards are making the rules and other tards are supporting them; while, no one is standing up to them for fear of being called a label:rolleyes:

Juicer66
12-26-2021, 05:36 AM
Yes, we remember the boo's and cries of that will never happen when we stated such- when we cautioned about that- "slippery slope"
we got that utter rot from the idiot liberals/dems that were all for these transgender, perverted things..
Now we get to see how our predictions were right on the money..
While the scum that ridiculed those correct utterances, now laugh and celebrate winning over by lying, by ridiculing and by any foul means they cold exercise.
These people can not be dealt with in a logical and fair way because they are so corrupted that they corrupt everything they touch, imho .--Tyr

Just another evil Elitist philosophy update / revision .

First , 'invent Communism ' which is just about objectivising the means of distribution .
When that has failed horrifically :-
Switch , and objectivise human attributes including and particularly gender .

Aggravate the situation --- doubtless by spraying Oestrogen everywhere and mixing it into food stuffs etc ----- in order to induce Chaos through apparent numbers .
And Bingo , you have your next battleground .