PDA

View Full Version : Fauci: Vaccine Requirement for Domestic Air Travel ‘Would Be Welcome’

jimnyc
12-26-2021, 01:51 PM
This guy truly is a piece of shit.

A vaccine requirement for a person getting on the plane is just another level of getting people to have a mechanism that would spur them to get vaccinated. Namely, you can’t get on a plane unless you’re vaccinated,

They aren't looking at this as a way to prevent sickness to others on the plane but rather a way to force vaccination on folks. So what is going to happen when someone who does NOT want to get vaccinated, goes and does so anyway as otherwise they wouldn't be able to fly and see their grandparents. They get this vaccine and they get very sick or die. Who is going to be held responsible in such a case? Absolutely no one, that's who.

---

Fauci: Vaccine Requirement for Domestic Air Travel ‘Would Be Welcome’

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday on ABC’s This Week that he would be pleased with a vaccination requirement for domestic air travel.

Guest-host Jon Karl said, “There is no vaccine requirement for domestic air travel in the United States, and when the president was asked, should there be one, he said that his team has said it’s not necessary at this point. Do you agree with that? That there shouldn’t be a vaccine requirement for domestic air travel?”

Fauci said, “Well, it depends on what you want to use it for. I mean, vaccine requirements for people coming in from other countries is to prevent newly infected people from getting into the country. A vaccine requirement for a person getting on the plane is just another level of getting people to have a mechanism that would spur them to get vaccinated. Namely, you can’t get on a plane unless you’re vaccinated, which is just another one of the ways of getting requirements, whatever that might be. So I mean, anything that could get people more vaccinated would be welcome.”

He added, “But with regard to the spread of virus in the country, I mean, I think if you look at wearing a mask and the filtration on planes, things are reasonably safe. We want to make sure people keep their masks on. I think the idea of taking masks off in my mind is really not something we should even be considering. That’s what we meant by it depends on what the goal of getting people vaccinated before they get on a domestic flight.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/26/fauci-vaccine-requirement-for-domestic-air-travel-would-be-welcome/

Gunny
12-26-2021, 02:00 PM
I tend to use this word sparingly but I'm really starting to hate this guy.

jimnyc
12-26-2021, 02:21 PM
I tend to use this word sparingly but I'm really starting to hate this guy.

I liked him in the beginning myself. When I thought he was strictly a doctor relaying his professional take on our health. That changed quickly though. Took a few seconds for him to enjoy the fame a little too much, IMO.

I hated him more and more with each misleading article I was reading. Then out come the lies. One by one, more and more. His own quotes, his own words in congress and more. His own quotes and words from in private conversations and emails. Each one compounding the other and adding up.

He has lied and done more harm with those lies than he was overall helpful.

Gunny
12-26-2021, 08:00 PM
I liked him in the beginning myself. When I thought he was strictly a doctor relaying his professional take on our health. That changed quickly though. Took a few seconds for him to enjoy the fame a little too much, IMO.

I hated him more and more with each misleading article I was reading. Then out come the lies. One by one, more and more. His own quotes, his own words in congress and more. His own quotes and words from in private conversations and emails. Each one compounding the other and adding up.

He has lied and done more harm with those lies than he was overall helpful.No matter how large or small his role, he is complicit in weaponizing an animal virus to attack humans, and he doesn't care what damage it has done. He and his ilk deserve to be isolated then injected with their own bio trash and left to deal with the consequences they so carelessly are willing to dump on an unsuspecting public.

While I am aware everyone just loves dogging out Biden (me included), Facui, IMO, has become the face of this administration as much or more than any dimwitted Dem.

jimnyc
12-28-2021, 01:47 PM
I wasn't the only one. And once again he changes his mind on what he said due to influence.

---

Dr. Fauci ‘Clarifies’ Statement on Vaccine Mandates For Domestic Flights After Major Public Backlash

Dr. Fauci said a vaccine mandate should “seriously” be considered for domestic flights during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Monday morning.

This was after he admitted that imposing a vax mandate for domestic air travel would be a great way to coerce people into getting vaccinated.

Mandates have nothing to do with ‘following the science’ and Fauci admitted that on Sunday morning.

“A vaccine requirement for a person getting on the plane is just another level of getting people to have a mechanism that would spur them to get vaccinated,” Fauci said to ABC’s Jon Karl on Sunday.

Fauci clarified his comments on vaccine mandates for domestic air travel after major public backlash.

“No, what I said, Jim, was that everything that comes up as a possibility we put it on the table and we consider it,” Fauci told CNN’s resident clown Jim Acosta. “That does not mean that it is likely to happen. Right now I don’t think people should expect that we are going to have a requirement in domestic flights for people to be vaccinated.”

“It’s on the table, and we consider it, but that doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. I doubt if we are going to see something like that in the reasonably foreseeable future” Fauci said Monday evening on CNN.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/dr-fauci-clarifies-statement-vaccine-mandates-domestic-flights-major-public-backlash-video/

SassyLady
12-29-2021, 01:04 AM
It's also on the table to refuse Medicare coverage to unvaccinated. And, Anderson Copper doesn't want people to get their social security checks if not vaccinated.

Everything is on the table to force vaccinations for a flu that has a 2% recovery rate and is even higher recovery rate if you stay out of hospital.

Abbey Marie
12-29-2021, 01:06 AM
Anderson Cooper can go you-know-what himself.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-29-2021, 09:03 AM
Anderson Cooper can go you-know-what himself.

The globalist shill, Dr. Falsey has caused thousands of deaths and in my opinion done so at the instruction of his puppet masters the globalists.
With --their-- protection-- he will never be charged or suffer for his crimes, imho..-- :saluting2:-Tyr