PDA

View Full Version : Why don't people distinguish between topic sources and information sources?

tailfins
12-27-2021, 12:36 PM
If one looks at fact-challenged sources, one can at least view it as a topic list then go about one's own research. One example is Granma, the official "newspaper" of the Cuban Communist Party. Consider this piece whose author can't conceptualize the difference between a market and a conspiracy. Did you know that the entire South Florida economy is just a conspiracy to overthrow the Cuban government? You heard it here first! It does give us a view of how the Marxist mind works. Just when I think I have heard the most absurd thing possible, they manage to top themselves.

I would like to see more lampooning and ridiculing of these people.

https://www.granma.cu/mundo/2021-12-24/freedom-inc-24-12-2021-19-12-51

The champions of capitalism have never ceased in their desire to accumulate properties and wealth, wrapped in an ideological plot in which they feel they are owners of land, resources, real estate, someone else's work ... But finding as a limit not only the development of the forces productive, but to nature and the real world itself, they sought to make money from symbols. Profiting from imaginary was the new horizon of mercantile liberalism.