PDA

View Full Version : 20 major media stories CNN's Brian Stelter ignored

Gunny
12-27-2021, 04:14 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-brian-stelter-reliable-sources-2021

Interesting list, but no surprises. We must use alt-news sources :rolleyes:

The MSM hasn't covered much of anything because there's nothing good to cover for the Dems. Today's news for example? Scrounging around and finding this article is a perfect example. It underscores perfectly the lock the left has on the mainstream media and the lack of access to moderate or right wing media who are posting "Year in Review" or "Look What Bobby's Dog Did" articles.

Kathianne
12-27-2021, 06:48 PM

The MSM hasn't covered much of anything because there's nothing good to cover for the Dems. Today's news for example? Scrounging around and finding this article is a perfect example. It underscores perfectly the lock the left has on the mainstream media and the lack of access to moderate or right wing media who are posting "Year in Review" or "Look What Bobby's Dog Did" articles.
Yet, 29% of FOX viewers self-identify as dems. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10342591/Fox-News-watched-Democrats-CNN.html

Gunny
12-27-2021, 07:28 PM
Yet, 29% of FOX viewers self-identify as dems. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10342591/Fox-News-watched-Democrats-CNN.html

I don't understand what the test is for "self-identifying as a Dem". I listen to this one guy on another topic that he is really knowledgeable on, and when he talks, he speaks conservative values.

But when he interjects his politics they are one-sided, hate-filled, Republicans are stupid rants. I at least understand what a hatemongering leftist moron is, but these people that hate Republicans and vote Dem that espouse conservative values boggle the mind. It makes you want to duct tape their mouth and make them listen to themselves.

Kathianne
12-27-2021, 09:36 PM
I don't understand what the test is for "self-identifying as a Dem". I listen to this one guy on another topic that he is really knowledgeable on, and when he talks, he speaks conservative values.

But when he interjects his politics they are one-sided, hate-filled, Republicans are stupid rants. I at least understand what a hatemongering leftist moron is, but these people that hate Republicans and vote Dem that espouse conservative values boggle the mind. It makes you want to duct tape their mouth and make them listen to themselves.
IF I could force myself to watch some of CNN or MSNBC I would. I've tried, but just can't.

I do notice my liberal children and spouses can tell you what the most extreme right "personalities" and writers are going on about. Forewarned is forearmed.

jimnyc
12-28-2021, 01:08 PM
I have found the only true sources of news for me to be from the internet. And even then you have to be careful and sometimes use quite a few sources for the full truth. Television newscasters have sold their souls and are now politicians.

Russ
12-28-2021, 01:55 PM
Yet, 29% of FOX viewers self-identify as dems.

This is a very odd statistic. I'm not disputing it, but I can't think of any reason for a Dem to watch FoxNews. Other than to find things to rant and complain about.

Kathianne
12-28-2021, 05:47 PM
I have found the only true sources of news for me to be from the internet. And even then you have to be careful and sometimes use quite a few sources for the full truth. Television newscasters have sold their souls and are now politicians.

I can read liberal articles and opinions, I do like to know what the left nutters are into now. Just cannot watch or listen.

BoogyMan
12-28-2021, 07:33 PM
Stelter is a propagandist. He covers nothing but covers up quite a lot. His 24x7x365 Russian collusion lies should see him drummed off the air but the little potato headed turd is still lying away every day on CNN like he has a purpose.

Gunny
12-29-2021, 06:47 PM
IF I could force myself to watch some of CNN or MSNBC I would. I've tried, but just can't.

I do notice my liberal children and spouses can tell you what the most extreme right "personalities" and writers are going on about. Forewarned is forearmed.My lib family members are all on notice: one word of politics from you loonies and I'm gone that second. Doesn't matter where we are or why. They're a bunch of smarmy, rhetoric spouting Dems that try and gang up on anyone they know thinks they're idiots. Have very little to do with them to begin with.

I can read liberal stuff. I can't deal with the leftist/fascist/communist crap.

I am more fascinated with people who "self-identify" incorrectly. Or should I say amused? :)