PDA

View Full Version : Jan 6 Commission - A Dem long-term political stunt pretending to be a Kangaroo Court

Russ
12-28-2021, 02:18 PM
The ongoing "January 6 Commission" is one of the most pathetic and ridiculous political stunts in the long history of political stunts.

Clearly, this group of all Dems with two Dems-claiming-to-be-Republicans is not investigating anything. They are just having a long drawn-out show for the news media, trying to keep Jan 6 in the news and trying to periodically claim to have 'found something' even though they never do. Their objective is not to investigate anything, it is just to keep Trump's name negatively in the news, and especially to keep it in the news until the midterm elections.

It's been almost a year since Jan 6, and they seem to think that they came up with an "Ah-hah!" finding recently - that Don Trump Jr. sent a text during the Jan 6 riot saying the Donald Trump should send a message to the rioters to stop rioting.

Why does the Jan 6 Commission (and CNN for that matter) think that there is anything "Ah-hah" about that? It doesn't indicate that Trump planned or instigated the riot - this text from Don Trump Jr. actually indicates the opposite of that. It shows that Trump's people did not want the riot and wanted it to stop. How stupid is the Jan 6 Commission, or how stupid do they think the general public is? Wait, the commission is all Dems and so is CNN, so I think I have the answer. They are very, very, very stupid and they think the general public is also.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-28-2021, 08:03 PM
The ongoing "January 6 Commission" is one of the most pathetic and ridiculous political stunts in the long history of political stunts.

Clearly, this group of all Dems with two Dems-claiming-to-be-Republicans is not investigating anything. They are just having a long drawn-out show for the news media, trying to keep Jan 6 in the news and trying to periodically claim to have 'found something' even though they never do. Their objective is not to investigate anything, it is just to keep Trump's name negatively in the news, and especially to keep it in the news until the midterm elections.

It's been almost a year since Jan 6, and they seem to think that they came up with an "Ah-hah!" finding recently - that Don Trump Jr. sent a text during the Jan 6 riot saying the Donald Trump should send a message to the rioters to stop rioting.

Why does the Jan 6 Commission (and CNN for that matter) think that there is anything "Ah-hah" about that? It doesn't indicate that Trump planned or instigated the riot - this text from Don Trump Jr. actually indicates the opposite of that. It shows that Trump's people did not want the riot and wanted it to stop. How stupid is the Jan 6 Commission, or how stupid do they think the general public is? Wait, the commission is all Dems and so is CNN, so I think I have the answer. They are very, very, very stupid and they think the general public is also.

The really, really, really tragically sad part is - ahuge section of the public have been educated to be --stupid--- thanks to the dem/lib created public education system.--Tyr

Abbey Marie
12-29-2021, 01:03 AM
I think you’ve had your own “Aha” moment. :cheers2: