PDA

View Full Version : Now, We Get To See How This Lying Scum Gets Rewarded!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-31-2021, 08:39 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savingandinvesting/fauci-set-to-receive-largest-federal-retirement-package-ever/ar-AASigBa?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

The Daily Caller
The Daily Caller
Fauci Set To Get Largest Pension in U.S. Federal Government's History
Taylor Giles

WASHINGTON, DC - DECEMBER 01: Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the Chief Medical Advisor to the President, gives an update on the Omicron COVID-19 variant during the daily press briefing at the White House on December 01, 2021 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images)
© Photo by Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images
WASHINGTON, DC - DECEMBER 01: Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the Chief Medical Advisor to the President, gives an update on the Omicron COVID-19 variant during the daily press briefing at the White House on December 01, 2021 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images)
White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci, 81, will receive over $350,000 per year in retirement, marking the largest pension in federal government history, according to Forbes.

The massive retirement would continue to grow based on cost-of-living adjustments as well, according to a study published Tuesday by Forbes. Fauci’s retirement is based on his 55 years of work as a federal employee.

Fauci earned $434,312 in 2020, up from 2019 when he was paid a salary of $417,608, Forbes reported. His salary surpassed former President Donald Trump for Fauci to become the highest-paid federal employees.

Federal employees who have worked as long as Fauci are able to earn 80% of the average of their highest-paid three years in service and sick leave credit, reported Forbes.

If Fauci were to retire at the end of fiscal year 2020, he would earn a pension of $333,745, according to Forbes. Data has not been released for fiscal year 2021 or 2022, but Fauci’s salary is expected to increase, meaning his pension will too.

Fauci is also entitled to an annuity that accounts for two percent of the average of his highest-paid three years as a federal employee, according to the outlet. This would add an additional $8,575 per year to Fauci’s current potential pension of $333,745.

The numbers could be slightly different because Fauci was appointed as a Ready Reserve Corps, Forbes reported. The Ready Reserve Corps use the top 36 months to calculate pensions instead of the top three years.

However, Fauci has indicated he has no plans to retire.

“There’s no way I’m going to walk away from this until we get this under control. I mean, that’s the purpose of what we do. That’s – that’s our mission in life,” Fauci told Jonathan Karl, reported ABC. “In the middle of it, I’m not going to walk away.”

Fauci’s approval rating is third-highest among federal officials at 52%, with 47% disapproving of him.

Receive Largest Federal Retirement Package Ever--
Yes pays very, very, very, well to be a lying , worthless dem/globalist shill, does it not?
Who is now so blind as to not see the truth about this worthless, dishonorable POS????--Tyr

fj1200
12-31-2021, 09:00 AM
Because...

Fauci’s retirement is based on his 55 years of work as a federal employee.

and

Fauci earned $434,312 in 2020, up from 2019 when he was paid a salary of $417,608

and government employee pension rules of course.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-31-2021, 10:46 AM
Because...

and

and government employee pension rules of course.

So you think he deserves the money and are ok with his current messaging and his current mind-changing antics.
And you think he the good doctor fully deserves his pension. Largest Federal government pension in history...
Ok, Fine--I got you marked as a Dr. Falsey devotee.. AS IS YOUR RIGHT TO BE...
I have paid taxes all of my life since age 16-that is 52 years and counting-I think it stinks and is payment given to a lying worthless piece of shit that has caused great harm to tens of thousands American citizens . And is currently still operating as a shill- as a worthless subhuman criminal POS. In other words operating as a good dem soldier..

Next....--Tyr

fj1200
12-31-2021, 05:02 PM
So you think he deserves the money and are ok with his current messaging and his current mind-changing antics.
And you think he the good doctor fully deserves his pension. Largest Federal government pension in history...
Ok, Fine--I got you marked as a Dr. Falsey devotee.. AS IS YOUR RIGHT TO BE...
I have paid taxes all of my life since age 16-that is 52 years and counting-I think it stinks and is payment given to a lying worthless piece of shit that has caused great harm to tens of thousands American citizens . And is currently still operating as a shill- as a worthless subhuman criminal POS. In other words operating as a good dem soldier..

Next....--Tyr

What I think is that his pension is based on his salary and his length of service. Your task is to find someone who agrees with you and can take the appropriate actions to strip him of what his government employment agreement says that he is entitled to. Until you can do that then it's just sour grapes.

Your turn.

icansayit
12-31-2021, 05:19 PM
A Simple EXECUTIVE ORDER will TERMINATE all funding to this CARPETBAGGING CHEATER.
https://i.imgflip.com/5fpned.jpg
https://local12.com/resources/media/48369699-4ab7-4f83-ba7d-dc8f5d9d7d12-large3x4_VOREGINAHUFFTWEETS.transfer_frame_354.png ?1627001574254https://i.redd.it/tgpzmluvfha51.jpg

fj1200
12-31-2021, 05:39 PM
A Simple EXECUTIVE ORDER will TERMINATE all funding to this CARPETBAGGING CHEATER.
https://i.imgflip.com/5fpned.jpg

I'm guess that an EO would not be able to remove someone's pension. Nevertheless the irony of this photo is that I believe he was responding to something that trump said when he made that face. The same trump who probably had the power to fire him around the same time. c'est la vie

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-31-2021, 06:44 PM
What I think is that his pension is based on his salary and his length of service. Your task is to find someone who agrees with you and can take the appropriate actions to strip him of what his government employment agreement says that he is entitled to. Until you can do that then it's just sour grapes.

Your turn.

I have no task in regards to that snake.
But in regards to how many agree with me -- on his dishonor , lying, arrogance and utter rot-- millions already do.
He had better thank God that I and others like me believe in the Law, believe in Justice rather that the old way -- of how they did in the old west days.
Dealing with scum like him with a six-shooter and/or a short rope and tall tree.
What needs to be done -is he needs to be arrested and then be found guilty of his actions- then the judge give him the appropriate sentencing, imho.
One can only dream...-- :saluting2:

Your turn. --Tyr

fj1200
12-31-2021, 06:54 PM
I have no task in regards to that snake.
But in regards to how many agree with me -- on his dishonor , lying, arrogance and utter rot-- millions already do.
He had better thank God that I and others like me believe in the Law, believe in Justice rather that the old way -- of how they did in the old west days.
Dealing with scum like him with a six-shooter and/or a short rope and tall tree.
What needs to be done -is he needs to be arrested and then be found guilty of his actions- then the judge give him the appropriate sentencing, imho.
One can only dream...-- :saluting2:

Your turn. --Tyr

Why do I need a turn? I'm not the one bemoaning his pension; go find a prosecutor.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-31-2021, 07:56 PM
Why do I need a turn? I'm not the one bemoaning his pension; go find a prosecutor.

lol... :laugh: -Tyr

fj1200
01-01-2022, 11:20 AM
lol... :laugh: -Tyr

So you're all rant and no action then. Those wily globalists are playing you like a fiddle.