PDA

View Full Version : AOC: ‘Republicans Are Mad They Can’t Date Me – Creepy Weirdos’

jimnyc
01-01-2022, 01:25 PM
Now this woman is truly delusional!

Attitude, character, personality & the most important - brains. She is an extremely ugly person from the moment you hear her open her mouth. Then mad you can't date her? LOL :laugh2:

---

AOC: ‘Republicans Are Mad They Can’t Date Me – Creepy Weirdos’

“If Republicans are mad they can’t date me they can just say that instead of projecting their sexual frustrations onto my boyfriend’s feet. Ya creepy weirdos…” Champagne communist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) lashed out at Republicans on Friday after she was busted vacationing in Ron DeSantis land in Miami, Florida after a couple photos of her and her boyfriend relaxing unmasked at an outdoor cafe were published by National Review Thursday night.

AOC and her fellow Democrats have attacked Florida Gov. DeSantis (R) over his handling of the pandemic that has respected the rights and freedoms of citizens while working to protect the elderly and vulnerable as opposed to Democrat run New York which issued policy mandates that killed scores of elderly nursing home patients and are forcing worker to get jabbed with the still experimental vaccines.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/aoc-creepy-weirdos-republicans-mad-cant-date/

revelarts
01-01-2022, 03:16 PM
Babylon Bee
Ted Cruz Says All His Haters Are Just Unable To Resist His Raw Sex Appeal
https://media.babylonbee.com/img/articles/article-10208-art61d09ff1ef6d7.jpg

jimnyc
01-01-2022, 03:58 PM
What is it with these twits thinking they are suddenly rock stars and that groupies are waiting for them somewhere?

Apparently this was the rest of Cruz's tweet, although I can only find it within a story...

His tweet thread went on to claim that any criticism of him is really just from people who have a thing for husky, sexy, Cuban Americans with manly beards, the intense gaze of an antelope, and the raw strength of a Texan stallion. Those who hate on him, Cruz claimed, are just hypnotized by his speaking voice, the rich baritone notes mesmerizing its victims like sailors enticed by a siren's song. They are drawn to him, an alpha male whose powerful presence and distinct scent of a dusty Texas sunrise in September cause his haters to lash out in their unfulfilled desire.

Both stupid comments, but Cruz is always a troll. AOC probably does believe people love her. :rolleyes:

And Cruz really needs to cut off that beard, IMO.

Gunny
01-01-2022, 08:04 PM
What is it with these twits thinking they are suddenly rock stars and that groupies are waiting for them somewhere?

Apparently this was the rest of Cruz's tweet, although I can only find it within a story...

Both stupid comments, but Cruz is always a troll. AOC probably does believe people love her. :rolleyes:

And Cruz really needs to cut off that beard, IMO.

The difference between the two? AOC is serious. Ted Cuz is obviously mocking someone (probably AOC). He isn't like that at all.

icansayit
01-01-2022, 08:37 PM
Something like...."There are millions of men who would happily drag their family Jewells throught BROKEN GLASS to avoid dating such an Idiot like you AOC.
Happy BEERTENDING when you grow up.

Kathianne
01-02-2022, 03:46 AM
The difference between the two? AOC is serious. Ted Cuz is obviously mocking someone (probably AOC). He isn't like that at all.
That was pretty much my take.

While I find Cruz a tad too self-serving for my tastes, this type of delusion just isn't him, imo. He's brilliant, which no one has accused AOC of being.

Bilgerat
01-02-2022, 09:46 PM
​https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/s720x720/271189949_4769428803103489_3959089039765867223_n.p ng?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=LxMOtu0TxHwAX8oV7Pw&tn=3w92ciXiyawSXCWj&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=00_AT9FPcVmA36FBN9ORL9AvZChdsHfGCD5_R1HnnrYVMnT ow&oe=61D691AA