PDA

View Full Version : Ron DeSantis Was JoinS Wife at Cancer Treatments as AOC Says He is “Missing”

BoogyMan
01-02-2022, 01:00 PM
The American media is disgusting. Over the holidays they needed something to distract from Biden’s abdication of his promise to get COVID-19 under control so they created a premise that Ron DeSantis was MIA in Florida during an uptick in COVID cases, not hospitalizations or deaths, but cases. They even trotted out Alexandria Ocasio Cortez to say. Stupid things and make a fool of herself in public again.

Turns out DeSantis had been in office every day just not doing much public appearance and was also attending to his wife during cancer treatments she was undergoing.

I will say it again. The American media is disgusting.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/ron-desantis-was-accompanying-wife-to-cancer-treatments-as-aoc-accused-him-of-going-missing/

DeSantis shared the news of his wife’s diagnosis in October, saying he was committed to helping her through the illness and recovery. He told Fox News that as “the mother of three young children, Casey is the centerpiece of our family and has made an impact on the lives of countless Floridians through her initiatives as first lady.”

DeSantis spokespeople jumped to the governor’s defense after Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) suggested that the governor was “inextricably missing” and ignoring his responsibilities over the last couple of weeks. The congresswoman retorted with that comment on Twitter after she was criticized for visiting Miami Beach on a leisure trip on Friday.

“Hasn’t Gov. DeSantis been inexplicably missing for like 2 weeks?” she shot back on Twitter in response to a tweet from Team DeSantis welcoming her to Florida after National Review published photos of her seated outside (https://www.nationalreview.com/news/aoc-responds-to-miami-beach-photo-controversy-wheres-desantis/) Doraku Sushi and Izakaya in Miami Beach Thursday afternoon, raising a cocktail in one and checking her phone in another.

BoogyMan
01-02-2022, 01:02 PM
Sorry for the crappy grammar in the Title.

SassyLady
01-02-2022, 04:57 PM
Sorry for the crappy grammar in the Title.

Awww ... don't worry about it. Your grammar is better than some school board presidents.

BoogyMan
01-03-2022, 04:17 PM
LOL, I am afraid that is a low standard. I just didn't have enough coffee when I was posting that one. :)

Awww ... don't worry about it. Your grammar is better than some school board presidents.