PDA

View Full Version : Conservative Candidates Get Big Endorsements

Gunny
01-02-2022, 01:02 PM
fj1200. Confusing header. "Conservative candidates"? THE candidate is Jones for LtGov of GA who got endorsements from Trump and Jason Aldean. Not sure how "big" an endorsement is from Jason Aldean, but I'm about tired of Trump interfering with mid term candidates.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 9:06 AM PT – Friday, December 31, 2021As the 2022 midterms approach, candidates pushing ‘America First’ policies are getting some pretty big endorsements. One America’s Christina Bobb has more.
video @ link: https://www.oann.com/conservative-candidates-get-big-endorsements-2/

fj1200
01-02-2022, 03:13 PM
I haven't been paying much attention yet but it seems the current Lt Gov is a victim of trump's inner man-child. As far as endorsements go I had to look up Jason Aldean, and see that he plays both kiiiiinds of music; country aaaaand western. He won't sway my vote but then neither will trump. But he is bound and determined to get anyone to primary good incumbents with records of winning state wide elections for nothing more than his ego.

I agree; he should stop. And yeah, it's confusing. I'm not sure which Republican candidate would not be "conservative" by at least someone's definition.