PDA

View Full Version : Did Daughtry Shed a tear?

darin
02-05-2007, 12:35 PM
I tell ya - almost everything I see from this guy I respect him more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H33A1N-MTU8

-Cp
02-05-2007, 01:45 PM
I think he's great too - but it was most likely the rain?

darin
02-05-2007, 02:32 PM
I think he's great too - but it was most likely the rain?

I didn't see any rain. His clothes and head are dry...and he looked a little verklempt afterwards, too.

Sitarro
02-05-2007, 02:52 PM
I saw a tear drip from the outer corner of his right eye down his cheek and stick in his facial hair. I liked his rendition except for that bit of Justin Timberlake whining vibrato.

darin
02-05-2007, 02:54 PM
I saw a tear drip from the outer corner of his right eye down his cheek and stick in his facial hair. I liked his rendition except for that bit of Justin Timberlake whining vibrato.

Hmm...I didn't hear vibrato. Was a very good rendition, IMO - best since Faith Hill at the SB years back.

KitchenKitten99
02-05-2007, 04:02 PM
could it have been the cold wind? I am not saying he couldn't or shouldn't have cried a little, but I know cold wind makes my eyes water.

-Cp
02-05-2007, 05:54 PM
I didn't see any rain. His clothes and head are dry...and he looked a little verklempt afterwards, too.

Okay - you're right.. I watched it again.. that was definitely a tear..

Yurt
02-05-2007, 06:02 PM
That was awesome. Actually was tired of him after wendy made me sit through american idol (again, yes this year too). But this was good. Felt like I was there and his face at that end, that its it, he was totally in it, the moment was his. It was about the this country, his dream coming alive in this country, see his expression again, powerful.