PDA

View Full Version : Project Veritas and Dr. Fauci

jimnyc
01-08-2022, 10:43 PM
I hope it's damaging and gets him what he deserves. And I hope it's footage of some sort covering his lies. :rolleyes:

---

James O’Keefe: Explosive Never Before Seen Whistleblower Documents Coming Next Week on Dr. Fauci

Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe on Saturday said he will be releasing whistleblower documents on Dr. Fauci next week.

“Serious whistleblower documents coming early next week on Dr. Fauci. STAY TUNED” O’Keefe announced on his Instagram account.

When all is said and done and the waters settle on the COVID pandemic, Dr. Anthony Fauci may be remembered as one of the greatest mass killers of our time.

Dr. Anthony Fauci flip-flopped and lied for over a year to the American public about the seriousness of the China Virus and his background funding the Chinese virology lab and the origins of the virus.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/james-okeefe-explosive-never-seen-whistleblower-documents-coming-next-week-dr-fauci-stay-tuned/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-08-2022, 11:29 PM
I hope it's damaging and gets him what he deserves. And I hope it's footage of some sort covering his lies. :rolleyes:

---

James O’Keefe: Explosive Never Before Seen Whistleblower Documents Coming Next Week on Dr. Fauci

Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe on Saturday said he will be releasing whistleblower documents on Dr. Fauci next week.

“Serious whistleblower documents coming early next week on Dr. Fauci. STAY TUNED” O’Keefe announced on his Instagram account.

When all is said and done and the waters settle on the COVID pandemic, Dr. Anthony Fauci may be remembered as one of the greatest mass killers of our time.

Dr. Anthony Fauci flip-flopped and lied for over a year to the American public about the seriousness of the China Virus and his background funding the Chinese virology lab and the origins of the virus.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/james-okeefe-explosive-never-seen-whistleblower-documents-coming-next-week-dr-fauci-stay-tuned/

That arrogant POS is a real work. He is protected by the globalists, our federal government, Soros and the filthy dem party.
Could it happen that they decide he is-- just too damaged to be of much further use to them- is the only way that ffing piece shit will be brought to trial for his treason and the many, many, many deaths that he has caused, imho.
If he ever is, I will celebrate that day.... With at least three good shots of fine whiskey.. - :saluting2:-Tyr

BoogyMan
01-09-2022, 01:23 PM
When they changed the definition of gain of function after it was proven that he funded it in Wuhan he should have been taken into custody but he is in the untouchable class of scum that “leads” us.

---

Gunny
01-09-2022, 01:42 PM

---

I don't care for the sensationalist, "coming next week" crap Veritas uses. This isn't the first time.

In case anyone lives in a cave, I'd like to see Fauci die a slow lingering death from one of his own experiments. As boogeyman already states, he's untouchable.