PDA

View Full Version : The Sinking Ship of the Democratc Media Alliance

SassyLady
01-11-2022, 08:58 PM
Very interesting article written by Conrad Black

Conrad Black has been one of Canada’s most prominent financiers for 40 years, and was one of the leading newspaper publishers in the world as owner of the British telegraph newspapers, the Fairfax newspapers in Australia, the Jerusalem Post, Chicago Sun-Times and scores of smaller newspapers in the U.S., and most of the daily newspapers in Canada. He is the author of authoritative biographies of Franklin D. Roosevelt and Richard Nixon, one-volume histories of the United States and Canada, and most recently of Donald J. Trump: A President Like No Other. He is a member of the British House of Lords as Lord Black of Crossharbour.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/01/10/the-sinking-ship-of-the-democratic-media-alliance/

Kathianne
01-11-2022, 10:20 PM
Another topic that I'm up for. I don't think the 2020-election was fair, I agree with Black that the Dems grabbed covid and SCIENCE to bludgeon Trump and grab every lever of election procedures to put their thumbs on the scales. Where we likely disagree, imo they did it, by thismuch.

Charges about election rules need to happen before the elections- covid made the timelines very short and too much time was spent railing against them, rather than in court fighting against their implementation.

McConnell is trying to get bipartisan voting reform brought up, Schumer is not having it. It would prevent what happened with instant election rules changes and what underlay January 6th attempt to get EC votes changed by VP. Some weren't kidding about hanging Pence. McConnell's Bill would irritate progressives and Trump, what's not to like? Lol!