View Full Version : Veritas: Covid a bioweapon from China with USA complicit

jimnyc
01-12-2022, 01:57 PM
I read different but similar stories over the past year and a half. All coming back to a Chinese military made bioweapon.

What do you all think of all of this?

---

New Pentagon Papers Show COVID Is Bioweapon Made in China Paid for and Developed by US Scientists Who Then Covered It Up While Pushing Flawed Public Health Policies

New Pentagon Documents Point To COVID-19’s Laboratory Origin as a Chinese Bioweapon and U.S. Government Complicity

As described in a Gateway Pundit article last year, for over 15 years China has conducted biowarfare research on genetically-engineered viruses coupled to a vaccine-production program to protect its own military from those China-made bioweapons.

Hold on to that thought for a moment.

The just-released memorandum written on August 21, 2021, by U.S. Marine Major Joseph Murphy to the Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) is highly revealing, both for what it says and for what it doesn’t say.

Major Murphy’s analysis is based on a $14.2 million research grant application “Project DEFUSE: Defusing the Threat of Bat-borne Coronaviruses” by now-disgraced scientist Peter Daszak, head of the EcoHealth Alliance, and submitted to the DoD’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), as well as other documents to which we do not yet have access.

Daszak’s research team included the “Bat Woman” Zheng-Li Shi of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Ralph Baric of the University of North Carolina, Linfa Wang of the Duke University-National University of Singapore Medical School, Tonie Rocke of the United States Geological Survey National Wildlife Health Center in Wisconsin, and Jerome Unidad of the Palo Alto Research Center in California.

A summary of the memorandum:

1. “SARS-CoV-2 [COVID-19] is an American-created recombinant bat vaccine, or its precursor virus.”

The intent of Daszak’s DARPA proposal was to immunize bats in Chinese caves by spraying them with a vaccine based on coronaviruses that would likely “jump” from bats to humans, thereby, preventing a pandemic.

Sound far-fetched? Stand by, the details get worse.

The DEFUSE team would collect a large number of bat coronaviruses from Chinese caves, test them for their ability to infect humans, select those most likely to make the “jump” from bats to humans, analyze their structures and map evolutionary pathways.

Of course, the concept of a vaccine based on an evolutionary model, given the highly unpredictable nature of bat coronavirus mutations is, on its face, scientifically preposterous.

Yet, if they had stopped at that point and created a bat vaccine based on a natural bat coronavirus, the project would have been a failure, but at least there would not have been a COVID-19 pandemic.

They planned to isolate the spike protein, the component of coronaviruses that regulates infectively, and genetically manipulate it to make it more infectious to humans and insert it back into a bat coronavirus backbone as a virus precursor for making a bat vaccine.

The DEFUSE team writes about introducing “human specific” structures, like furin polybasic cleavage sites, where they do not occur naturally, highly indicative of bioweapon development and consistent with the Chinese military’s joint pathogen development/vaccine production program.

The DEFUSE proposal read like a recipe for COVID-19.

Ultimately, the Daszak DEFUSE proposal was rejected because it included such dangerous “gain of function” research, the product of which also having dual use capability as a bioweapon.

Nevertheless, the money kept flowing from Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, through Peter Daszak, to China.

2. Without providing the evidence upon which his conclusion is based, Major Murphy stated that an incomplete precursor virus was released, presumably through a laboratory accident, in August 2019 and thereafter, again presumably, circulating and mutating within the Chinese population until reaching an epidemic-producing state in November-December 2019.

3. Major Murphy also questioned the DoD’s vaccine mandate, given the potential toxicity of mRNA vaccines based on the COVID-19 spike protein, as well as opposing the official suppression by the U.S. government of early intervention therapeutics, like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, which his analysis found efficacious for treating coronavirus infections.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/lawrence-sellin-new-pentagon-papers-show-covid-bioweapon-made-china-paid-developed-us-scientists-covered-pushing-flawed-public-health-policies/

The entire set of documentes - https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3snmxclc9/2mVob3c1aDd8CNvVnyei6n/95af7dbfd2958d4c2b8494048b4889b5/JAG_Docs_pt1_Og_WATERMARK_OVER_Redacted.pdf

Only the first 2 pages of 24 pages:

https://i.imgur.com/0ZozOR2h.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nw0X0Pnh.jpg

SassyLady
01-12-2022, 07:18 PM
I think we're running out of conspiracy theories. It's all spoiler alerts.

This has been on the "fringe" (as fj refers to them) internet sites since the beginning. Unfortunately, mass media isn't about transparency. It's about propaganda. And not the kind that supports freedom.

fj1200
01-12-2022, 08:31 PM
Just did a search. Looks like I haven't used the word fringe here since 2013.

jimnyc
01-12-2022, 08:46 PM

Think this is all legit, and the Major knew a lot about a bioweapon? Or what about Fauci, and the gain of function, and the NIH funding and work being done in China?

revelarts
01-12-2022, 09:43 PM
How far down the rabbit hole do folks want to go?
Bio-weapons wise?

there's evidence their are a few more floating around.

SassyLady
01-13-2022, 12:30 AM
Well, I did just narrow it down to one word.

And from what I've seen the MSM vs. whereever this link came from the MSM is a bit higher on the credibility board. And no, I'm not watching the MSM and parroting what I see just like I'm not trolling the outer edges of the interwebs and parroting what comes from there.

To me "outer edges" = "fringe". But I'm sure you'll challenge this as belief vs fact.

fj1200
01-13-2022, 09:26 AM
Think this is all legit, and the Major knew a lot about a bioweapon? Or what about Fauci, and the gain of function, and the NIH funding and work being done in China?

No idea. Not sure this is smoking gun type material though. And I don't think it brings down Fauci.

Well, I did just narrow it down to one word.

To me "outer edges" = "fringe". But I'm sure you'll challenge this as belief vs fact.

I submit to you that there are definitely "outer edges" of viable information on the internet. Just like the National Enquirer can break news of BJ Clinton diddling interns I'm not going to rely on them as an actual trusted news source. I know the difference; do you?

jimnyc
01-13-2022, 01:53 PM
No idea. Not sure this is smoking gun type material though. And I don't think it brings down Fauci.

It sounds like it with the headlines, a hidden bioweapon that we are complicit with using gain of function. I don't know how much gets exposed and just how much of a smoking gun it really is.

But, if they were using gain of function, and NIH and/or Fauci were involved or funded portions - then Fauci should be fired, IMO. And would also mean he lied to congress.

jimnyc
01-13-2022, 02:23 PM
At least one person read the story and wants more info.

What Fauci has done here and I spoke of before, is "redefined" if you will the 'gain of function' and denies any funding or use based on that.

---

Sen. Ron Johnson Demands Details From Pentagon on Project Veritas COVID Story Origins Report

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) is requesting information from the Defense Department on an investigation they conducted into the origins of COVID-19.

The impetus for Johnson’s request was a report by a Marine major working at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). The report was subsequently released by Project Veritas. In it, we learn that EcoHealth Alliance pursued a grant from DARPA in 2018 to study ways to prevent a coronavirus outbreak similar to the Sars CoV-2 coronavirus that caused the current pandemic.

The way they went about it raised red flags at DARPA, and Marine Corps Maj. Joseph Murphy wrote a memo detailing his concerns about the research being conducted by EcoHealth and Dr. Peter Daszak.

The report was covered in detail by PJ Media’s Stacey Lennox on Tuesday.

Daszak and his team, including Dr. Ralph Baric from the University of North Carolina and Dr. Shi Zhengli from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, offered to develop a program to vaccinate bats and increase their immune response to coronaviruses. The goal was to reduce spillover by delivering these vaccines aerosolized into bat caves. To accomplish this, they would manipulate viruses collected in the Wuhan lab to make them infectious to humans and then weaken them to inoculate bats. DARPA had concerns about the safety of this research and denied the application. Eventually, Dr. Anthony Fauci’s division of the NIH funded the team’s work.

Dr. Shi Zhengli — the infamous “Bat Woman” of China — is suspected of doing research for the Chinese military, although the Chinese deny it. The proposed project absolutely screams “dual use” — something that could be militarized as well as used for beneficial research.

Sen. Johnson wants answers from the Defense Department on exactly what Maj. Murphy was worried about.

Daily Caller:

Johnson is requesting that DOD investigate the report and interview the Marine officer who allegedly wrote it, as well as provide a briefing detailing the department’s findings.

“The origins of COVID-19 must be fully investigated. It is apparent that Dr. Fauci has not been forthright with the American people regarding his involvement in funding dangerous research. Throughout the pandemic, our federal health agencies have failed to be transparent and Americans have lost confidence in them as a result. The American people are counting on the Department of Defense to be far more transparent and explain what steps they took to investigate this August 2021 disclosure,” Johnson told the Daily Caller.

Fauci keeps insisting that, going by the strict definition of “gain of function” research, neither his organization, NAID, nor the CDC has ever given money for any project that included manipulating the genetic structure of a coronavirus to make it more deadly.

That may very well be technically true. But Fauci knows exactly what kind of research was being done at the Wuhan lab. He continues to hide behind the dictionary while the Chinese completely stonewall any attempts to find the truth.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/01/13/sen-ron-johnson-demands-details-from-pentagon-on-project-veritas-covid-story-origins-report-n1549121

Gunny
01-13-2022, 03:15 PM
I read different but similar stories over the past year and a half. All coming back to a Chinese military made bioweapon.

What do you all think of all of this?

---

New Pentagon Papers Show COVID Is Bioweapon Made in China Paid for and Developed by US Scientists Who Then Covered It Up While Pushing Flawed Public Health Policies

New Pentagon Documents Point To COVID-19’s Laboratory Origin as a Chinese Bioweapon and U.S. Government Complicity

As described in a Gateway Pundit article last year, for over 15 years China has conducted biowarfare research on genetically-engineered viruses coupled to a vaccine-production program to protect its own military from those China-made bioweapons.

Hold on to that thought for a moment.

The just-released memorandum written on August 21, 2021, by U.S. Marine Major Joseph Murphy to the Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) is highly revealing, both for what it says and for what it doesn’t say.

Major Murphy’s analysis is based on a $14.2 million research grant application “Project DEFUSE: Defusing the Threat of Bat-borne Coronaviruses” by now-disgraced scientist Peter Daszak, head of the EcoHealth Alliance, and submitted to the DoD’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), as well as other documents to which we do not yet have access.

Daszak’s research team included the “Bat Woman” Zheng-Li Shi of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Ralph Baric of the University of North Carolina, Linfa Wang of the Duke University-National University of Singapore Medical School, Tonie Rocke of the United States Geological Survey National Wildlife Health Center in Wisconsin, and Jerome Unidad of the Palo Alto Research Center in California.

A summary of the memorandum:

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/lawrence-sellin-new-pentagon-papers-show-covid-bioweapon-made-china-paid-developed-us-scientists-covered-pushing-flawed-public-health-policies/

The entire set of documentes - https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3snmxclc9/2mVob3c1aDd8CNvVnyei6n/95af7dbfd2958d4c2b8494048b4889b5/JAG_Docs_pt1_Og_WATERMARK_OVER_Redacted.pdf

Only the first 2 pages of 24 pages:

https://i.imgur.com/0ZozOR2h.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nw0X0Pnh.jpg

I know I have stated from the beginning it's a Chinese bio weapon and we have people who are complicit.

I'm all for holding each and every US and Chinese person who had/has a hand in it accountable. Death sentence sounds good to me. Look at all the deaths COVID-19 has caused.

Kathianne
01-13-2022, 03:30 PM
I know I have stated from the beginning it's a Chinese bio weapon and we have people who are complicit.

I'm all for holding each and every US and Chinese person who had/has a hand in it accountable. Death sentence sounds good to me. Look at all the deaths COVID-19 has caused.

Yep. You, NT,, and myself all were definitely in that camp. Jim was certain it wS from lab, but thought most likely accidental.