PDA

View Full Version : Democrats tease Hillary Clinton 2024 presidential run in op-ed

jimnyc
01-12-2022, 03:23 PM
My true feelings here is that I literally hate this woman, a woman I never met in person.

I look at her and have nothing but disgust towards her. I hate her with a passion. I don't want to see her in any professional capacity ever again, and certainly not daily as president.

I think she is a massive liar, a crook and crooked, broke many many laws & is just a disgusting human being. She has cost many their jobs and likely some their lives.

I hate her and I know that's not normal for someone you never met before. But I would like to punch her square in her face when I see pictures of her.

---

Democrats tease Hillary Clinton 2024 presidential run in op-ed

Could a third time be the charm for Hillary Clinton?

That’s the case made by two prominent Democrats who claim a “perfect storm” of President Biden’s plummeting job approval ratings, Vice President Kamala Harris’ own unpopularity and the commander-in-chief’s advanced age could provide an opening for the former first lady and secretary of state. ​

“She is already in an advantageous position to become the 2024 Democratic nominee,” political consultant Doug Schoen and former Manhattan Borough President Andrew Stein write in Wednesday’s Wall Street Journal of the 74-year-old Clinton.

“She is an experienced national figure who is younger than Mr. Biden and can offer a different approach from the disorganized and unpopular one the party is currently taking,” they add.

If Democrats lose their House and Senate majorities in November’s midterms, Schoen and Stein argue, Clinton can capitalize on the losses “as a basis to run for president again, enabling her to claim the title of ‘change candidate.'”

A survey last week from YouGov cited by the authors showed that 50 percent of Americans had an unfavorable view of Biden, while 51 percent disapproved of Harris. The same poll found that just 38 percent of Americans thought Biden was doing a good job handling the economy and jobs, while just 42 percent approved of his response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

According to Schoen and Stein, those numbers — plus the fact that Biden would be 82 on Inauguration Day 2025 and the absence of another obvious candidate — “have created a leadership vacuum in the party, which Mrs. Clinton viably could fill.”

The two note that Clinton, who lost the Democratic nomination to Barack Obama in 2008 and was defeated in the 2016 election by Republican Donald Trump, recently warned her party of the political consequences of aligning too closely with progressive policies.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2022/01/12/democrats-tease-hillary-clinton-2024-presidential-run/

icansayit
01-12-2022, 05:41 PM
I despise her too, and some may be asking..."How can she run again? She's been proven to be a Liar, Cheat, Thief, and even a TRAITOR to the U.S. Government.???

Personally. I believe SHE is sure...the STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS for all of her Intentional Law breaking has PASSED.
(Not sure, but it sounds like the Dems...ALL OF THEM...Know this.)

Now, everybody should listen and watch GEORGE CARLIN explain even better than I can.
He was so right about so much...but only got credit for being a COMEDIAN.
See for yourself.
Found this on Google...Under United States Code 18 Section 3282, the statute of limitations for most federal crimes is five years. However, the statute of limitations may be longer or may not exist for certain crimes. The statute of limitations can also be extended in certain circumstances, including cases where the accused is a fugitive, DNA evidence is required of the accused, or time is needed to secure foreign evidence overseas.
https://www.wklaw.com/statute-of-limitations-for-federal-crimes/#:~:text=Under%20United%20States%20Code%2018,not%2 0exist%20for%20certain%20crimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyvxt1svxso&ab_channel=SkyEcho7