PDA

View Full Version : Biden’s Approval Rating Craters To Shocking New Low

jimnyc
01-12-2022, 08:07 PM
Just keeps going down, down and down.

And to think that 80 some odd million voted for him.

---

Biden’s Approval Rating Craters To Shocking New Low, Least Popular Among Hispanics: POLL

President Joe Biden’s approval rating continues to drop as voters grow increasingly dissatisfied with his handling of key issues, according to the results of a new poll.

Biden’s approval rating dropped to a new low of 33%, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday, with 53% of Americans saying they disapprove of the president’s performance. The rating is down 3% since November 2021, when Biden held a 36% approval rating.

Hispanic voters were least supportive of Biden’s job performance, with 28% saying they approve of how he is handling his duties, compared to 32% of white voters and 57% of black voters. Just 25% of independent voters said they approve of Biden’s performance, while 57% said they disapprove.

Voters were critical of Biden’s handling of key issues, including the economy, the COVID-19 pandemic and foreign policy.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2022/01/12/joe-biden-approval-rating-quinnipiac-covid-19-afghanistan/

fj1200
01-12-2022, 08:27 PM
I daresay the only thing he's been actually good on has been his utter success in being not-trump.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-12-2022, 08:45 PM
I daresay the only thing he's been actually good on has been his utter success in being not-trump.

Which kinda highlights the utter stupidity and slavish behavior of the dem brainwashed masses(herds) , does it not??
Something many of us have been pointing out for decades now...--Tyr

SassyLady
01-13-2022, 12:34 AM

And look where that's gotten us. Mean tweets vs dementia.

I would say the most successful thing he's done, and the democratic party, is to wake people up to the power grab the deep state has been orchestrating for years.

fj1200
01-13-2022, 09:13 AM
Which kinda highlights the utter stupidity and slavish behavior of the dem brainwashed masses(herds) , does it not??
Something many of us have been pointing out for decades now...--Tyr

It's just a shame that the (R)ambling buffoon gave little reason to not vote for the (D)oddering fool.

And look where that's gotten us. Mean tweets vs dementia.

I would say the most successful thing he's done, and the democratic party, is to wake people up to the power grab the deep state has been orchestrating for years.

It's just a shame that the (R)ambling buffoon gave little reason to not vote for the (D)oddering fool.

BoogyMan
01-13-2022, 02:55 PM
Biden is worse than just dementia. The man is a sleazeball. The media worships at his feet and he laps it up like he is actually special which makes it worse.

He lies as easily as he breathes and it is apparent that he despises American values and norms. He and his media enablers hate you, me, our children, and everything about us but they need us to fund their schemes.

Egads, sorry for the rant, but I am POd having watched that piece of garbage on the news lying and deflecting to a genuflecting press again today.

</rant>

Kathianne
01-13-2022, 03:21 PM
Biden is worse than just dementia. The man is a sleazeball. The media worships at his feet and he laps it up like he is actually special which makes it worse.

He lies as easily as he breathes and it is apparent that he despises American values and norms. He and his media enablers hate you, me, our children, and everything about us but they need us to fund their schemes.

Egads, sorry for the rant, but I am POd having watched that piece of garbage on the news lying and deflecting to a genuflecting press again today.

</rant>

I agree with your Biden rant. Trump was worse than his tweets too though. His innate pettiness and vindictiveness undermined his own presidency and today threatens the GOP.