PDA

View Full Version : Message Delivered

Kathianne
01-13-2022, 01:33 PM
Too good! If this doesn't stop, I may vote for her.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/01/13/breaking-sinema-to-deliver-a-senate-floor-double-down-against-bidens-filibuster-attacks-n441307

BoogyMan
01-13-2022, 02:58 PM
I was not pleased when she was elected but the people of AZ may have gotten it right when they sent her to the senate. She and Manchin along with the Rs may be the only firewall preventing a “Democrats never lose another election” type law from getting passed.

Mea-culpa.

Gunny
01-13-2022, 03:10 PM
Too good! If this doesn't stop, I may vote for her.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/01/13/breaking-sinema-to-deliver-a-senate-floor-double-down-against-bidens-filibuster-attacks-n441307I don't like 99 44/100 percent of her. I find it amazing that an otherwise seemingly progressive fruitloop is standing her ground on principle, and intelligence.

Dem heads must be exploding. Sinema and Manchin have derailed what the Dems thought was a shoe-in steam-rolling job on the GOP and the People. Ironic that we cheer when it happens to them while wanting to hang dissenting Republican't's :)

The "Maligned and threatened a year later Jewish person" is already planning an end-around.

Kathianne
01-13-2022, 03:18 PM
I don't like 99 44/100 percent of her. I find it amazing that an otherwise seemingly progressive fruitloop is standing her ground on principle, and intelligence.

Dem heads must be exploding. Sinema and Manchin have derailed what the Dems thought was a shoe-in steam-rolling job on the GOP and the People. Ironic that we cheer when it happens to them while wanting to hang dissenting Republican't's :)

The "Maligned and threatened a year later Jewish person" is already planning an end-around.

I'm not big on condemning any dissenters in the past 15 years or so. We need more standing on principles, even if we don't agree with them. It's one of the reasons I liked Lieberman.

Gunny
01-13-2022, 03:21 PM
I'm not big on condemning any dissenters in the past 15 years or so. We need more standing on principles, even if we don't agree with them. It's one of the reasons I liked Lieberman.

I'd agree if we had common principles like we grew up with. Nowadays? It's saving us for the moment, but will turn around and bite us in the ass as it did 2000-2002 and 2016-2018.

Kathianne
01-13-2022, 03:25 PM
I'd agree if we had common principles like we grew up with. Nowadays? It's saving us for the moment, but will turn around and bite us in the ass as it did 2000-2002 and 2016-2018.

I'm not impressed with what's going on beneath the radar with GOP. While being set up for landslide 'someone' is undermining the process. Whether it's weael Graham today or hints of undermining FL and GA, someone doesn't have the best interest of the whole in mind.

Gunny
01-13-2022, 04:16 PM
I'm not impressed with what's going on beneath the radar with GOP. While being set up for landslide 'someone' is undermining the process. Whether it's weael Graham today or hints of undermining FL and GA, someone doesn't have the best interest of the whole in mind.

Trump IS the problem and he and his disciples are forcing people to choose. And if you choose Trump, you're supporting his agenda which gives highest priority to proving 2020 was stolen from Donald Trump. That is DEFINTELY going to divide the GOP because even though I support the MSM and left systemically stealing the election via non-stop propaganda, it's not the "hard steal" he's claiming, and there's no way to prove what I believe.

I don't think the election is his for the taking. Just my opinion, but at this point, I think a ticket of Desantis and Haley would crush all opposition. IF they'll go against Trump. Best way to stop him is to not let him win the primary. However, as he is using the same tactics the Dems/MSM use -- non-stop character assasination of anyone who opposes him - - , few want to get in his crosshairs.

This is about him TO him. It's not about us. The Nation. Right or wrong. It's about Donald not getting his way.

Aside from that, I don't see him as the answer to dealing with Putin. China? Sure. If we're going for openly hostile which I am cool with.

Kathianne
01-13-2022, 07:23 PM
Trump IS the problem and he and his disciples are forcing people to choose. And if you choose Trump, you're supporting his agenda which gives highest priority to proving 2020 was stolen from Donald Trump. That is DEFINTELY going to divide the GOP because even though I support the MSM and left systemically stealing the election via non-stop propaganda, it's not the "hard steal" he's claiming, and there's no way to prove what I believe.

I don't think the election is his for the taking. Just my opinion, but at this point, I think a ticket of Desantis and Haley would crush all opposition. IF they'll go against Trump. Best way to stop him is to not let him win the primary. However, as he is using the same tactics the Dems/MSM use -- non-stop character assasination of anyone who opposes him - - , few want to get in his crosshairs.

This is about him TO him. It's not about us. The Nation. Right or wrong. It's about Donald not getting his way.

Aside from that, I don't see him as the answer to dealing with Putin. China? Sure. If we're going for openly hostile which I am cool with.

Yeah, that would be 'someone.' He's already after DeSantis, thus the FL reference.

Kathianne
01-13-2022, 07:30 PM
Yeah, that would be 'someone.' He's already after DeSantis, thus the FL reference.

About the wheel stopping:

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/01/13/manchin-plunges-the-dagger-i-wont-eliminate-or-even-weaken-the-filibuster-n441438

Gunny
01-15-2022, 01:07 PM
About the wheel stopping:

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/01/13/manchin-plunges-the-dagger-i-wont-eliminate-or-even-weaken-the-filibuster-n441438I saw Graham's statement. He's a kissass. His comments reinforces what I think and stated. He could have stopped with words to the effect of he won't support someone for majority leader who doesn't support the President. Still conveys his message without dropping the "F" bomb by specifically mentioning a "President Trump".

It's a shame. The Republican Party hasn't had a chance to crater the Dems like it does now since 1980 and Trump and his disciples are going to be responsible for any extra gains not made.

A question that comes to mind given my previous comment regarding the best way to beat Trump is in the primary: Is he going to pull the same "rigged election" shit on the GOP if he loses the primary?

Everything about him, no matter which way you look, is divisive.