PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Now Demanding Proof of ID to Walk the Streets of Nation’s Capital

jimnyc
01-13-2022, 02:06 PM
They will demand identification for everything except for voting, where they know it will harm them.

Amazing if you take their lame excuses for "no photo ID" in voting" but it's acceptable now.

---

Democrats Now Demanding Proof of ID to Walk the Streets of Nation’s Capital — But NOT to Vote

The Democrats are going to ram through their “Right to Cheat” voting bill today.

The new law will legalize midnight drop boxes, criminal ballot harvesting and No Voter ID laws.

It will be the end of the great American experiment.

After they allegedly “won” the most votes ever with their uninspiring basement candidate Joe Biden they somehow feel the need to legalize cheating in elections.
Seems a bit odd.

So, starting this Saturday, Democrats will demand ID cards and vaccine passports to walk the streets of Washington DC. But Voter ID will be done away with.

https://i.imgur.com/UnBLkEw.png
https://i.imgur.com/haQNB5A.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/democrats-now-demanding-proof-walk-streets-nations-capitol-not-vote/

SassyLady
01-13-2022, 02:08 PM
And vaccination ID. Referred to as walking papers.

Gunny
01-13-2022, 04:49 PM
They will demand identification for everything except for voting, where they know it will harm them.

Amazing if you take their lame excuses for "no photo ID" in voting" but it's acceptable now.

---

Democrats Now Demanding Proof of ID to Walk the Streets of Nation’s Capital — But NOT to Vote

The Democrats are going to ram through their “Right to Cheat” voting bill today.

The new law will legalize midnight drop boxes, criminal ballot harvesting and No Voter ID laws.

It will be the end of the great American experiment.

After they allegedly “won” the most votes ever with their uninspiring basement candidate Joe Biden they somehow feel the need to legalize cheating in elections.
Seems a bit odd.

So, starting this Saturday, Democrats will demand ID cards and vaccine passports to walk the streets of Washington DC. But Voter ID will be done away with.

https://i.imgur.com/UnBLkEw.png
https://i.imgur.com/haQNB5A.png

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/democrats-now-demanding-proof-walk-streets-nations-capitol-not-vote/Now would be one of those times when I wish I still lived in Alexandria. I'd get on the bike and take only my voter's registration with me and tool right on over the Memorial Bridge :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-13-2022, 05:40 PM
From the Dem party--
the sum we predicted would do this-
The Nazi type vermin--comes the

"PAPERS PLEASE"

Just as we've seen in the movies....
and thought -how could that have happened?
could never happen here in our nation!

When are the true decent people of this nation going to say --NO MORE!

A bridge too far and you filthy scum must stop immediately.... :saluting2:

Remember this " Papers Please" is an undeniable and arrogantly applied sign that you are , -- "OWNED"--, and no longer a free people...

Steal an election step one, .. "papers please" step two... - step three(/>) ??? one stop- free showers????
Wake up-- never say never....-- :saluting2: -- Tyr

icansayit
01-13-2022, 07:07 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz1v-YNVv9_uqOHWOnrp2Ixps2iJqCscvy2Yssfj6yrB-A2uLpCRAYRjF7bCikVNXlrs8&usqp=CAU

revelarts
01-14-2022, 11:00 AM
sorry, but i can't help myself here... please forgive me for this.

:sarcasm alert:
But um,
It's just photo IDs, vaccine passports and masks, what's the big deal?
Why are folks all upset at this, do you have something to hide? Do you hate America and want us all to die? Do you love the virus?
It's the law. Freedom doesn't mean you get to do everything you want to.
Like walk the streets and live life without mask, or LEOs and random shop keepers etc asking you for papers and personal medical info.
Look, If anyone has a problem with the laws then they should just vote in other people and get the law changed.
Or wait for the Supreme court to decide. the Supreme court knows best and are always right.
That's America.
Until then, just obey the law.
Plus the constitution says nothing about not showing I.D.. Or freedom not to wear mask, or that you can keep medical information private. SHOW ME where it does!
You don't get to Break the Law because you don't like it. Or because you're a homeschooled lawyer(:laugh:) and think it's "unconstitutional".
If everyone did that, well, that would be ANARCHY.
We're a nation of laws people.
the Cops and random shopkeepers and and vigilant 'Karens' will just be doing their jobs, trying to keep people safe.
Asking for IDs, vaccine passports and masks and fining people, LEOs hustling the lawbreaking thugs who don't love America off the streets (in kind & gentle ways) who somehow believe they can break the law whenever they feel like it. :eek:

icansayit
01-14-2022, 04:09 PM
Dems are complaining about many states having PROOF with an ID before VOTING.

And the same Dems DEMAND PROOF with an ID before Walking in the Nation's Capital?

DO THEY EVEN HAVE ANY BRAIN CELLS LEFT FOR DAIN BRAMMAGE?https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1137442535465312256/nF9rf7GS_400x400.png

Russ
01-14-2022, 07:21 PM
This is the Mayor of DC and Joe Biden admitting to the world that they have never considered it a hardship for anyone in the our country to get and carry ID, and that their complaints for the last 20 years about requiring voter ID have never been any but a load of "malarky".

revelarts
01-15-2022, 06:38 AM
Medical Apartheid
Medical Jim Crow
Medical Yellow Stars

Gunny
01-15-2022, 01:22 PM
sorry, but i can't help myself here... please forgive me for this.

:sarcasm alert:
But um,
It's just photo IDs, vaccine passports and masks, what's the big deal?
Why are folks all upset at this, do you have something to hide? Do you hate America and want us all to die? Do you love the virus?
It's the law. Freedom doesn't mean you get to do everything you want to.
Like walk the streets and live life without mask, or LEOs and random shop keepers etc asking you for papers and personal medical info.
Look, If anyone has a problem with the laws then they should just vote in other people and get the law changed.
Or wait for the Supreme court to decide. the Supreme court knows best and are always right.
That's America.
Until then, just obey the law.
Plus the constitution says nothing about not showing I.D.. Or freedom not to wear mask, or that you can keep medical information private. SHOW ME where it does!
You don't get to Break the Law because you don't like it. Or because you're a homeschooled lawyer(:laugh:) and think it's "unconstitutional".
If everyone did that, well, that would be ANARCHY.
We're a nation of laws people.
the Cops and random shopkeepers and and vigilant 'Karens' will just be doing their jobs, trying to keep people safe.
Asking for IDs, vaccine passports and masks and fining people, LEOs hustling the lawbreaking thugs who don't love America off the streets (in kind & gentle ways) who somehow believe they can break the law whenever they feel like it. :eek:

Sarcasm duly noted :)

Nothing wrong with having a photo ID. Your sarcasm attempts to deride legit points. Only people I know that don't want to have one have a less than honorable agenda attached to it. As Jimbob and I have preached ad nauseum, you can't do anything legitimate/legal without one. Sit on the porch? Read the fine print. If asked, YOU AGREED to provide ID if asked when using a debit card, or they can keep your card. So even a pack of smokes and a soda isn't a given.

Wonder how many anti-immunization folks there are pro voter ID? Following MSM/government/leftwingnut labels, conservatives are against proof of vaccination but for voter ID.

Other way around -- how many leftwingnuts are for vaccination proof but no voter ID?

Some people need to shit or get off the pot.

Edit: also bear in mind I CAN flaunt and otherwise be a prick about vaccine ID because at the end of the day I'm vaccinated. Which, will just exasperate and piss anyone making a big deal out of it even more when they eventually find out :)