PDA

View Full Version : Now Biden wants even more censorship on social media

jimnyc
01-13-2022, 08:01 PM
More? It needs to stop alright - the censorship needs to stop. Politicians getting involved has to stop. This is bullshit.

---

“It Has to Stop” – Joe Biden Tells Social Media Companies to “Deal with” Covid “Misinformation and Disinformation”

What First Amendment?

Joe Biden is now telling social media companies to censor posts he disagrees with.

Joe Biden on Thursday could barely make it through his Covid presser from his fake White House set in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building.

Biden called on social media companies to silence opposition to his Covid mandates and tyranny.

“I make a special appeal to social media companies and media outlets — please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that’s on your shows. It has to stop,” said Biden.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/stop-joe-biden-tells-social-media-companies-deal-covid-misinformation-disinformation-video/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-13-2022, 10:31 PM
More? It needs to stop alright - the censorship needs to stop. Politicians getting involved has to stop. This is bullshit.

---

“It Has to Stop” – Joe Biden Tells Social Media Companies to “Deal with” Covid “Misinformation and Disinformation”

What First Amendment?

Joe Biden is now telling social media companies to censor posts he disagrees with.

Joe Biden on Thursday could barely make it through his Covid presser from his fake White House set in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building.

Biden called on social media companies to silence opposition to his Covid mandates and tyranny.

“I make a special appeal to social media companies and media outlets — please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that’s on your shows. It has to stop,” said Biden.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/stop-joe-biden-tells-social-media-companies-deal-covid-misinformation-disinformation-video/

The totally corrupt old POS is nothing more than a script reader.
Reads what the power over him presents for the idiot to read.
Sad that this scam is covered up by mainstream media and those that are sworn by their oaths to serve this nation.
There has never been a worse President, not even that POS Jimmy Carter.
Question is how much more destruction will the o'biden wreck upon this nation and we true and decent citizens???? --:saluting2:--Tyr

icansayit
01-14-2022, 02:04 AM
Nearly everything Sleepy's puppet masters are making him say, and do is...without any doubt,
UN F'in CONSTITUTIONAL. He is violating more of the Amendments than he even knows there are. But he certainly is violating the established BILL OF RIGHTS...100%.
http://icansayit.com/pictures/bill-pf-rights.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-14-2022, 06:38 AM
Nearly everything Sleepy's puppet masters are making him say, and do is...without any doubt,
UN F'in CONSTITUTIONAL. He is violating more of the Amendments than he even knows there are. But he certainly is violating the established BILL OF RIGHTS...100%.
http://icansayit.com/pictures/bill-pf-rights.jpg

That puppet's masters hate this nation, hate the Constitution and our Bill Of Rights my friend.
Both he and rthe dem party are--owned-- by the globalists and China.. A fact..
A very tragic and undeniable fact. They are both bought and paid for.
And this lying corrupt POS was not fairly elected.. Another sad and tragic fact....
He was put in place to continue the destruction that 8 years of the worthless traitor obama did, imho. -Tyr

Gunny
01-15-2022, 01:59 PM

---

What First Amendment?

The Dems are playing with fire colluding with the media. The People need to wake up and take a real hard look. The MSM and social media already control the National narrative. Now this idiot is weaponizing them?

Biden and social media are the main pushers of misinformation.

BoogyMan
01-15-2022, 03:29 PM
This pisses me off more and more the longer I think about it. Biden and his Gestapo keep calling the right authoritarians and yet they are cancelling the right at every turn. They shut down any kind of dissent, which they used to call patriotic when it was them doing the dissenting, and push forward with more and more of this rhetoric every day.

How long, I ask again, before they openly are calling for violence against the right? This is how Hitler was able to rise to power and to openly murder over 6 million people for having the nerve to be Jewish.

Gunny
01-15-2022, 04:50 PM
This pisses me off more and more the longer I think about it. Biden and his Gestapo keep calling the right authoritarians and yet they are cancelling the right at every turn. They shut down any kind of dissent, which they used to call patriotic when it was them doing the dissenting, and push forward with more and more of this rhetoric every day.

How long, I ask again, before they openly are calling for violence against the right? This is how Hitler was able to rise to power and to openly murder over 6 million people for having the nerve to be Jewish.

I keep hoping. THEN I get to quit sitting on the sidelines following a bunch of one-sided, p*ssy rules cloaked behind the leftwingnut lie "civil discourse".

BoogyMan
01-16-2022, 12:14 PM
I find it interesting that Derp Vader calls for more censorship and then BOOM, OANN is being dropped from DirectTV by AT&T.

There are no coincidences.