PDA

View Full Version : More proof of indoctrination of children by liberals...

KitchenKitten99
02-05-2007, 12:42 PM
This book makes it sound like Republicans/conservatives don't want the same things... pretty sad. They have 'quotes' from various people, the only one that doesn't make sense and looks to be out of context is from Rush Limbaugh. The rest are from people who ARE democrats. Pretty sick individuals we are dealing with. If I didn't know how the liberal mind works, I would say this book is a prank, and the website a joke.
link: http://littledemocrats.net/index.html

Nienna
02-05-2007, 02:33 PM
LOL! That sample page, where it says "Democrats make sure we are all safe, just like Mommy does," and the mother squirrel is protecting the kittens from a big bad ELEPHANT! LOL! Too funny.

MtnBiker
02-05-2007, 02:41 PM
http://littledemocrats.net/sitebuilder/images/always_safe2-585x421.jpg

I like this one. Look at that evil elephant charging by, good thing mommy squirrel is there. :rolleyes:

Nienna
02-05-2007, 02:54 PM
I like this one. Look at that evil elephant charging by, good thing mommy squirrel is there. :rolleyes:

Shouldn't it be Mommy Donkey?

:)

CSM
02-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Shouldn't it be Mommy Donkey?

:)

Naw, squirrel is correct because Dems just LOVE nuts!

Hobbit
02-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Myths and truth from this stupid book. And this is just from the sample pages.

Myth: Democrats make sure we all share our toys.
Truth: Democrats take your toys and give them to some idiot who broke all of his. If a Democrat gets his hands on one of your toys, never expect to see it again, because it will probably be given to some brat who doesn't understand why his mother won't give him any toys, and he will break it in a week, thus proving his mother's point.

Myth: Democrats make sure we are always safe.
Truth: Democrats make sure you're never allowed to keep yourself safe, fire everybody whose job it is to keep you safe, and attempt to bribe the people you're supposed to be kept safe from. In the meantime, they make boatloads of money by suing anybody who calls you names, claiming that it will make you safe.

Myth: Democrats make sure children go to school.
Truth: Democrats make sure children go to their schools. It doesn't matter how much of a craphole your school is, you're stuck there unless your mother can afford several thousand dollars a year to send you elsewhere. Then they claim they're doing it to help you and your mother.

It's just another piece of trash that uses vague, emotional terms to explain the Democratic ideology, rather than actually explaining what they do.

stephanie
02-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Myths and truth from this stupid book. And this is just from the sample pages.

Myth: Democrats make sure we all share our toys.
Truth: Democrats take your toys and give them to some idiot who broke all of his. If a Democrat gets his hands on one of your toys, never expect to see it again, because it will probably be given to some brat who doesn't understand why his mother won't give him any toys, and he will break it in a week, thus proving his mother's point.

Myth: Democrats make sure we are always safe.
Truth: Democrats make sure you're never allowed to keep yourself safe, fire everybody whose job it is to keep you safe, and attempt to bribe the people you're supposed to be kept safe from. In the meantime, they make boatloads of money by suing anybody who calls you names, claiming that it will make you safe.

Myth: Democrats make sure children go to school.
Truth: Democrats make sure children go to their schools. It doesn't matter how much of a craphole your school is, you're stuck there unless your mother can afford several thousand dollars a year to send you elsewhere. Then they claim they're doing it to help you and your mother.

It's just another piece of trash that uses vague, emotional terms to explain the Democratic ideology, rather than actually explaining what they do.

:2up:

jillian
02-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Stupid book. No more stupid than this one.

http://thezeroboss.com/2005/10/31/help-mom-there-are-liberals-under-my-bed/

Hobbit
02-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Stupid book. No more stupid than this one.

http://thezeroboss.com/2005/10/31/help-mom-there-are-liberals-under-my-bed/

At least that one's tongue in cheek and actually attempts to explain conservative values rather than trying to make a purely emotional argument that doesn't even have any basis in fact and conveniently omits even a basic attempt to explain the platform behind the writing.

jillian
02-05-2007, 04:27 PM
At least that one's tongue in cheek and actually attempts to explain conservative values rather than trying to make a purely emotional argument that doesn't even have any basis in fact and conveniently omits even a basic attempt to explain the platform behind the writing.

Sure it does. Think everyone's stupid, hon?

Justify it any way you want. One is no different than the other. They're both ridiculous.

Hobbit
02-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Sure it does. Think everyone's stupid, hon?

No, it doesn't. I have seen this book, which actually explains, on a child's level, the basis of conservative thought, without getting into party politics. The other book specifically supports a political party and never attempt to explain anything except that you suck if you're not a Democrat.

jillian
02-05-2007, 04:49 PM
No, it doesn't. I have seen this book, which actually explains, on a child's level, the basis of conservative thought, without getting into party politics. The other book specifically supports a political party and never attempt to explain anything except that you suck if you're not a Democrat.

So if you indoctrinate them, it matters what you call it?

Hobbit
02-06-2007, 12:10 AM
So if you indoctrinate them, it matters what you call it?

While I do find it a little tasteless to recruit politicians from playschools, "Mommy, There's Liberals Under My Bed" seems to be a fun and funny way for conservative parents to educate their children about conservative values. "Why Mommy is a Democrat" blatantly caters to a single political party rather than a philosophy, but that aside, it seems a rather hollow book that doesn't teach anybody anything, except "DEMOCRAT=GOOD!" It's not only common, but good parenting, to 'indoctrinate' your children with the values you think are correct and right. There are certain values that I think are correct and good, like Christianity, abstinence, personal responsibility, and conservatism, among other things. Those values are what I will teach to my children. While I don't think liberalism is correct, I would expect those who think it is correct to teach it to their children. As a conservative, I find the first book to be funny and informative. However, even if I were a Democrat, I find the second book to be rather weak, and would have to be lobotomized to find it useful.