PDA

View Full Version : COVID-19: Democratic Voters Support Harsh Measures Against Unvaccinated

BoogyMan
01-16-2022, 10:08 AM
The authoritarian/fascist left is showing their colors more clearly every day as the thin veneer of civility chips and falls away from the facade of the 20th century despotism they are trying to resurrect. This Rasmussen poll is extremely shocking, at least to me, as to how far these people would go to take action against people who have chosen to exercise their right not to take the vaccine.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_ against_unvaccinated

— Fifty-eight percent (58%) of voters would oppose a proposal for federal or state governments to fine Americans who choose not to get a COVID-19 vaccine. However, 55% of Democratic voters would support such a proposal, compared to just 19% of Republicans and 25% of unaffiliated voters.

– Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Such a proposal is opposed by 61% of all likely voters, including 79% of Republicans and 71% of unaffiliated voters.

– Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications. Only 27% of all voters – including just 14% of Republicans and 18% of unaffiliated voters – favor criminal punishment of vaccine critics.

– Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Such a policy would be opposed by a strong majority (71%) of all voters, with 78% of Republicans and 64% of unaffiliated voters saying they would Strongly Oppose putting the unvaccinated in “designated facilities.”

– While about two-thirds (66%) of likely voters would be against governments using digital devices to track unvaccinated people to ensure that they are quarantined or socially distancing from others, 47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program for those who won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine.

How far are Democrats willing to go in punishing the unvaccinated? Twenty-nine percent (29%) of Democratic voters would support temporarily removing parents’ custody of their children if parents refuse to take the COVID-19 vaccine. That’s much more than twice the level of support in the rest of the electorate – seven percent (7%) of Republicans and 11% of unaffiliated voters – for such a policy.

tailfins
01-16-2022, 10:29 AM
I wonder what percent would support going full-on North Korea and simply arrest and restrain the unvaccinated , while administering the vaccine against their will. It is a "simple" solution, after all.

BoogyMan
01-16-2022, 12:12 PM
Looking at the numbers one has to wonder just how far the left is willing to go? They obviously learned nothing from the Japanese internment camps of WWII. They are willing to take people’s children from them or imprison them. I ask, as I have in other threads, how long before they are calling for violence against those with whom they disagree? I don’t think it will be that far into the future.

I hope against all hope that I am wrong, but these numbers reaffirm my belief that I am not.

I wonder what percent would support going full-on North Korea and simply arrest and restrain the unvaccinated , while administering the vaccine against their will. It is a "simple" solution, after all.

Gunny
01-16-2022, 01:50 PM
The authoritarian/fascist left is showing their colors more clearly every day as the thin veneer of civility chips and falls away from the facade of the 20th century despotism they are trying to resurrect. This Rasmussen poll is extremely shocking, at least to me, as to how far these people would go to take action against people who have chosen to exercise their right not to take the vaccine.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_ against_unvaccinated

I support using harsh measures against Dem voters :halo9:

SassyLady
01-17-2022, 12:52 AM
I guess you can hope you live in a county that has a constitutional sheriff.

I met Sheriff Richard Mack this weekend. He wrote the book The County Sheriff, America's Last Hope.

He likes to say he sued Clinton administration and lived to tell about it. He sued over the Brady Bill and it went to SCOTUS and he won. It was the SCOTUS case for State Sovereignty ... Mack/Printz v. USA.

Basically, the federal government cannot force county sheriffs to carry out unconstitutional mandates, i.e., vaccines or rounding up unvaccinated to be quarantined.

revelarts
01-17-2022, 11:08 AM
extreme view, but what stage are we at?

the Chart should have been titled 'Ten Steps TO Genocide'
since genocide is only at the last 2 steps

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJTzsueXsAQ0Fyp?format=jpg&name=small

Gunny
01-17-2022, 11:24 AM

Going to have to agree with FJ's comment elsewhere on THIS: you're trying too hard.

I heard an interesting argument yesterday. The omicron variant is rendering vaccination obsolete. IF that is correct, what are you and the other side of the same coin going to do if this becomes OBE overnight? Whatcha gonna do with ALL THAT WASTED TIME?

Just wondering :)

revelarts
01-17-2022, 11:42 AM
Going to have to agree with FJ's comment elsewhere on THIS: you're trying too hard.

I heard an interesting argument yesterday. The omicron variant is rendering vaccination obsolete. IF that is correct, what are you and the other side of the same coin going to do if this becomes OBE overnight? Whatcha gonna do with ALL THAT WASTED TIME?

Just wondering :)
Breath a small sigh of relief
Watch the denials of people who'll say they never wanted everyone vaccinated or banned, fined, or fired, etc
And watch for the developments and revelations about 'vaccine' harm be confirmed... but still denied.
Keep asking officials to stop banning the use of Ivermectin and other treatments.
Keep asking officials and the MSM to stop censoring.
And be on the look out for the CLIMATE lockdowns they have teed up... for our health.
And be on the look out for the next "pandemic" that Bill Gates has literally already giggled about how next time the fear will be "enough".

Gunny
01-17-2022, 11:59 AM
Breath a small sigh of relief
Watch the denials of people who'll say they never wanted everyone vaccinated or banned, fined, or fired, etc
And watch for the developments and revelations about 'vaccine' harm be confirmed... but still denied.
Keep asking officials to stop banning the use of Ivermectin and other treatments.
Keep asking officials and the MSM to stop censoring.
And be on the look out for the CLIMATE lockdowns they have teed up... for our health.
And be on the look out for the next "pandemic" that Bill Gates has literally already giggled about how next time the fear will be "enough".

Nice list. You control how much of anything on it?

Climate's always a sure-sell for someone looking for a cause. It's been going and rebranded several times since the late 60s, each rebranding with carrying more dire consequences.

Vaccination has been around since the late 1700s - early 1800s. It's proven effective. I wouldn't hold my breath on a small minority's opinion changing that science.

You should take up a sport. It's better for your over-all health and definitely your blood pressure. :)

fj1200
01-17-2022, 12:43 PM

From which side? In 10 months we'll have a different Congress with any luck. In 2 years and 10 months we'll have a different POTUS with any luck. Then the other side will ask the very same question.

revelarts
01-17-2022, 03:04 PM
Fj Gunny,
i posted a chart and asked simple question.
you guys reply with questions, Unrequested life advise and speculation about future elections.

you all training for political careers?
Theres nothing in the chart that says anything HAS to lead to genocide.
It simply lays out the historical steps it's taken in the past.
where do u think we are?

fj1200
01-17-2022, 03:12 PM
Fj Gunny,
you guys reply with questions, Unrequested life advise and speculation about future elections.

where do u think we are?

Then we are nowhere on it. Where we are on it, if you accept the premise, is whereever you want to believe we are. I don't accept the premise.

Gunny
01-17-2022, 07:41 PM
Fj Gunny,

where do u think we are?Nope. Taking non-serious approach to you comparing apples to oranges in order to instill fear. Your goal is obvious, given the topic. You cover a lot of miles on your slippery slope between some people and their stupid opinions and genocide.

If you prefer, I can be a dick and point out your histrionics over any and everything someone says or does that goes against your based on fear, paranoid narrative.

Lighten up :rolleyes:

SassyLady
01-17-2022, 10:20 PM

Currently I can see that we are in Steps 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7. Poised to move into a couple more.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-17-2022, 10:27 PM
Currently I can see that we are in Steps 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7. Poised to move into a couple more.

In Nazi Germany the deniers turned a blind eye to what was happening.
Thusly, we have here in this nation that same pattern being repeated, imho..
Those already in the camp with the filthy dems will cheer either openly or else in secret but cheer they will as long it is--not them-- be persecuted!
And we must note- this comes from the DEMS!!!
The entity that hates our Constitution and works tirelessly to destroy it and our freedoms.
Yet the brainwashed masses vote for such vermin!!
Which is the height of insanity, imho. - :saluting2:--Tyr

fj1200
01-18-2022, 07:45 AM
Yet the brainwashed masses vote for such vermin!!

My bad. I guess we're at number 4.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2022, 07:55 AM
My bad. I guess we're at number 4.
When number 4 so aptly fits, tis no recourse but to call it like it is.
Describing accurately such as those actively engaged in such evil fits well and is true. Note I did not say-- round em up and gas them..
But I have no doubt about you quite happily saying that about me should things ever reach that state.
No doubt at all....
I got your true number and it irks the living hell out of you that I do. A fact....--Tyr

fj1200
01-18-2022, 08:12 AM
When number 4 so aptly fits, tis no recourse but to call it like it is.
Describing accurately such as those actively engaged in such evil fits well and is true. Note I did not say-- round em up and gas them..
But I have no doubt about you quite happily saying that about me should things ever reach that state.
No doubt at all....
I got your true number and it irks the living hell out of you that I do. A fact....--Tyr

You know nothing of facts. I do note in a question of stages it isn't a question of what you will say but what you say now. Irony. Delicious.

Also makes prescient my original question; from which side?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2022, 08:55 AM
You know nothing of facts. I do note in a question of stages it isn't a question of what you will say but what you say now. Irony. Delicious.

Your blather at times is highly amusing. As such is so truly in the case with this reply you have just made (trying way too damn too hard is always foolhardy action).
The real irony is in how you so very childishly seek to present yourself as such a vastly learned individual.
And that when those truly learned can see right through the charade.
But hey, perhaps it is not so bad because your massive need makes that behavior a must in your life.
And if true, I feel sorry for you and beg I truly that God blesses you in other ways. --Tyr

Gunny
01-18-2022, 03:08 PM

One side sounds as extremist and ridiculous as the other: The vaccine will kill you/you will die without the vaccine. Followed by countless piles of bullshit exceptions to the rule as evidence.

What the fuck ever :rolleyes:

fj1200
01-18-2022, 03:22 PM
Your blather at times is highly amusing. As such is so truly in the case with this reply you have just made (trying way too damn too hard is always foolhardy action).
The real irony is in how you so very childishly seek to present yourself as such a vastly learned individual.
And that when those truly learned can see right through the charade.
But hey, perhaps it is not so bad because your massive need makes that behavior a must in your life.
And if true, I feel sorry for you and beg I truly that God blesses you in other ways. --Tyr

It doesn't really take being "learned" to see straight through what you consider to be thought provoking. All I'm doing here is posting on an internet message board based on evidence presented and comments made. And sometimes the contradictions are just to easily discovered and pointed out.

BoogyMan
01-18-2022, 07:29 PM
Check out the stuff that the proggy loons post on Twitter, number 4 is being built out on a daily basis.

icansayit
01-18-2022, 08:12 PM
If unable to find something to argue about...just creates Hate And Discontent in order to build up a failing self-image by claiming to be the answer to every problem...created for selfishness.

Must be pretty lonely being the ONLY person who likes you. Otherwise. You cause too many laughs for one day, but then again. Forrest Gump kept describing you with quotes from his Mother.

fj1200
01-18-2022, 08:37 PM
If unable to find something to argue about...

For some reason you seem to spend a lot of time thinking about me. If you weren't aware a poster raised a hypothetical; the discussion went from there. That you don't care that a poster openly admitted to #4 says more about you than me.

fj1200
01-18-2022, 08:42 PM

Check out the stuff that the proggy loons post on Twitter, number 4 is being built out on a daily basis.

I think that they can mostly be ignored. If all keeps going as expected and Republicans solidify control in various states and take over Congress and then the POTUS in the next 1 and 3 years the left will be background loons. If we can have a Republican POTUS that can govern intelligently rather than engage in tweet storms the left will look rather foolish.

I've heard it argued that Twitter was dying until trump came along.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2022, 09:47 PM
For some reason you seem to spend a lot of time thinking about me. If you weren't aware a poster raised a hypothetical; the discussion went from there. That you don't care that a poster openly admitted to #4 says more about you than me.
Nazi's were vermin too.
Now does that help ya?
Using the word - vermin-- to describe wickedness and animalistic savagery works well for me.
FFing scum act like vermin , they get called vermin.
Saying the word does not equate to further action- nor does saying the word indicate commanding violence against them
I constantly talk about these vermin meeting justice--as in a court of law.
Yet to try to vilify me you cite utter rubbish. Which yet again shows your desire to defend yourself by any deceptive means possible.
I have for years called dems vermin--never once said, round them up and do violence upon them.
Yet they, by deed and action want to and (if able to get to power to do so), would do so to those that oppose them, their agenda and their insane ideology.
What I admit to is the evil they represent and how it must be stopped or else this nation falls.
Simply a case of me citing the truth. Go pound sand if ya dont like it..-Tyr

SassyLady
01-19-2022, 01:06 AM
I don't do Twitter so don't know about #4. But I don't doubt that it's there.

fj1200
01-19-2022, 12:45 PM
Nazi's were vermin too.
Now does that help ya?
Using the word - vermin-- to describe wickedness and animalistic savagery works well for me.
FFing scum act like vermin , they get called vermin.
Saying the word does not equate to further action- nor does saying the word indicate commanding violence against them
I constantly talk about these vermin meeting justice--as in a court of law.
Yet to try to vilify me you cite utter rubbish. Which yet again shows your desire to defend yourself by any deceptive means possible.
I have for years called dems vermin--never once said, round them up and do violence upon them.
Yet they, by deed and action want to and (if able to get to power to do so), would do so to those that oppose them, their agenda and their insane ideology.
What I admit to is the evil they represent and how it must be stopped or else this nation falls.
Simply a case of me citing the truth. Go pound sand if ya dont like it..-Tyr

All I did was note your words to the Ten Stages of Genocide as presented. You can defend your words as you feel necessary.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-19-2022, 01:02 PM
All I did was note your words to the Ten Stages of Genocide as presented. You can defend your words as you feel necessary.

No, you did a bit more than that. The quote below shows that declarative statement was a jab.
As it presented my statement as a negative as -some kind of evil abomination.
You ae known for those kinds of stabs at those you oppose.
So, your little try to act innocent, does not play except maybe to fools or allies.
And yes, every time a person misrepresents my words, my views as stated, I respond to that attack.
You had best thank God that it is your blather on online and not in some bar somewhere.
Drop the childish bullshtt innocent act...

Your words-

"That you don't care that a poster openly admitted to #4 says more about you than me."

Either you did so with hostile intent or else you are just that damn stupid.
Your call hondo.
Neither one of those is good, imho.-Tyr

fj1200
01-19-2022, 02:57 PM
No, you did a bit more than that. The quote below shows that declarative statement was a jab.
As it presented my statement as a negative as -some kind of evil abomination.
You ae known for those kinds of stabs at those you oppose.
So, your little try to act innocent, does not play except maybe to fools or allies.
And yes, every time a person misrepresents my words, my views as stated, I respond to that attack.
You had best thank God that it is your blather on online and not in some bar somewhere.
Drop the childish bullshtt innocent act...

Your words-

"That you don't care that a poster openly admitted to #4 says more about you than me."

Either you did so with hostile intent or else you are just that damn stupid.
Your call hondo.
Neither one of those is good, imho.-Tyr

"4. Dehumanization.: People equated with animals, vermin, or diseases."

:... such vermin."

Not sure what was misrepresented. Of course I reject the whole thing anyway.

EDIT:

Actually my comment was more directed at your pal who constantly tries to deride me but never notes things that others might say. You should ask him why he takes a hypocritical stance.

icansayit
01-19-2022, 03:08 PM

I always spend a lot of time remembering how staying away from such negative people tends to bring everybody around the NEGATIVE PERSON down to his or her level.

As for what YOU think another poster said about me. I don't really care. It means nothing to me, and just as I said before...Because you only look to make trouble or argue is a good reason to REMEMBER YOU as something to STAY AWAY FROM....Sickness and all.

fj1200
01-19-2022, 03:19 PM
I always spend a lot of time remembering how staying away from such negative people tends to bring everybody around the NEGATIVE PERSON down to his or her level.

As for what YOU think another poster said about me. I don't really care. It means nothing to me, and just as I said before...Because you only look to make trouble or argue is a good reason to REMEMBER YOU as something to STAY AWAY FROM....Sickness and all.

This is the perfect example of wy you don't get many responses to your posts; They're mostly nonsensical. You spend a lot of time remembering to stay away from me yet you make posts about me. :unsure: And nobody said anything about you. Rev posted a hypothetical about genocide and I replied to it; you were never the subject.

Plus, I'm very positive and a joy to be around. :) But I also like the occasional debate which inherently involves some disagreement. A dichotomy, I know but I aim to persevere. :)

Gunny
01-19-2022, 07:41 PM
I shouldn't have to wear a seatbelt in my vehicle. I don't believe in them. Only "real" accident I was ever in (of consequence), I was fortunate that I was smart enough to always have a blade on me so I could cut the strap. That was in in a CH-46 is irrelevant. Seatbelts, especially jammed ones, trap occupants of vehicles, especially if they jam.

And I don't want to hear any stats on how many lives they've saved. That too is irrelevant to my personal belief.

BUT ... if I don't wear one and get caught, the fine here is $150. and I can't seem to convince anyone that I'm right :rolleyes: