PDA

View Full Version : The Pugilistic Robert Reich

BoogyMan
01-20-2022, 06:28 PM
It appears that the Lollypop Guild from the Merry Old Land of Oz has allowed this hostile little munchkin to head to Twitter to voice his disapproval of Senator Kyrsten Sinema not voting as he would like. Joe Manchin didn’t either but oddly enough, he didn’t threaten Senator Manchin. Hmmm.

The little misogynist deleted his tweet but I snagged a screenshot before he did.

fj1200
01-20-2022, 08:24 PM
Pugilistic gives him to much credit. That's a B* move. I think she could take him though.

BoogyMan
01-20-2022, 08:33 PM
I am pretty sure she could flog that little bobble-headed turd easily, but what kind of man in his right mind would post something like that? Even if it ran through his mind what has to be missing in his genetic makeup to think “this will be a great post!?”

Gunny
01-21-2022, 09:54 AM
I am pretty sure she could flog that little bobble-headed turd easily, but what kind of man in his right mind would post something like that? Even if it ran through his mind what has to be missing in his genetic makeup to think “this will be a great post!?”I don't even know who he is. He's got "just another leftwingnut talking head posting something stupid" down pat.

I don't guess I'm ever going to accept the outright hatefulness that comes out of the left and not one peep from the thought police. Imagine a male Republican suggesting someone backhand a woman :rolleyes:

BoogyMan
01-21-2022, 10:13 PM
He was secretary of labor under Ford and Carter. The man is a proud flaming anus.

I don't even know who he is. He's got "just another leftwingnut talking head posting something stupid" down pat.

I don't guess I'm ever going to accept the outright hatefulness that comes out of the left and not one peep from the thought police. Imagine a male Republican suggesting someone backhand a woman :rolleyes:

Gunny
01-22-2022, 10:07 AM
He was secretary of labor under Ford and Carter. The man is a proud flaming anus.THAT relevant, huh? Only someone that served under Ford and Carter would think this admin/Congress was doing things right :rolleyes:

fj1200
01-23-2022, 11:15 AM
He was secretary of labor under Ford and Carter. The man is a proud flaming anus.

He was SoL under Clinton. Not sure what he did with Ford and Carter. But if you ever need a left-wing talking point; he's your guy.

tailfins
01-23-2022, 11:58 AM

So he's a fudge packer to boot. Who knew?