PDA

View Full Version : Biden Apologizes After Calling Reporter A ‘Son Of A Bitch’

Gunny
01-25-2022, 04:22 PM
Didn't see this in the MSM this AM. Maybe they hadn't gotten to it yet :rolleyes:

Why is it again people out there chose this idiot over Trump ? "Mean tweets"?:rolleyes:

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:42 AM PT – Tuesday, January 25, 2022Joe Biden apologized after he called a conservative White House correspondent a “son of a bitch.” During an interview on Monday, Fox News reporter Peter Doocy confirmed Biden called him to apologize, saying the President told him it was nothing personal.
Biden was caught on a hot mic earlier in the day calling Doocy the name after he tried to ask Biden a question about record high inflation in the U.S.

This comes as Biden has developed a reputation for responding to tough questions with personal attacks despite repeatedly claiming he’s a champion of the free press.
https://www.oann.com/biden-apologizes-after-calling-reporter-a-son-of-a-bitch/

fj1200
01-25-2022, 05:00 PM
Why is it again people out there chose this idiot over Trump ? "Mean tweets"?:rolleyes:

Because people thought it would be better to hang out with friendly grampa joe than self-centered uncle don for a change.

icansayit
01-25-2022, 05:23 PM
Because people thought it would be better to hang out with friendly grampa joe than self-centered uncle don for a change.

Self-centered why? Because he's like you?

SassyLady
01-26-2022, 02:00 AM
Well, self centered uncle made life better than senile grandpa.

How people can think a friendly grandpa with totally destroying America policies is better than a self-centered mean tweets uncle with better policies for America is preferrable is beyond comprehension.

fj1200
01-26-2022, 07:54 AM
Well, self centered uncle made life better than senile grandpa.

How people can think a friendly grandpa with totally destroying America policies is better than a self-centered mean tweets uncle with better policies for America is preferrable is beyond comprehension.

The question was why people "chose" the (D)oddering fool over the (R)ambling buffoon? My answer is correct. To your point is the (D)oddering fool's plummeting approval ratings and crashing legislative agenda; may it continue to crash. Unfortunately the (R)ambling buffoon will never understand why he lost without some personal growth; he's seems incapable of such.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-26-2022, 08:09 AM
The question was why people "chose" the (D)oddering fool over the (R)ambling buffoon? My answer is correct. To your point is the (D)oddering fool's plummeting approval ratings and crashing legislative agenda; may it continue to crash. Unfortunately the (R)ambling buffoon will never understand why he lost without some personal growth; he's seems incapable of such.

Yes, who knew that hiding in your basement and not stumping on the campaign trail was the way to get the most Presidential votes in history? :rolleyes:
Apparently only the wonderful genius the o'biden, right? Only he, the magnificent genius knew that he could get more votes than the marvelous demigod o'bama.
What other fairy tales are you so very fond of?--Tyr

fj1200
01-26-2022, 08:31 AM
Yes, who knew that hiding in your basement and not stumping on the campaign trail was the way to get the most Presidential votes in history? :rolleyes:
Apparently only the wonderful genius the o'biden, right? Only he, the magnificent genius knew that he could get more votes than the marvelous demigod o'bama.
What other fairy tales are you so very fond of?--Tyr

There are some election cycles where you don't really have to give anyone a reason to vote for you when the other guy is giving you more reasons to not vote for him.

#realworld

Kathianne
01-26-2022, 10:15 AM
I agree with FJ on this. Joe managed to get elected by not being Trump. Not only has he turned into a disaster in policies, now he's bringing Trumpian drama and threat of stumbling into WW3. The poll numbers reflect all of this.

Both parties, are splitting along their seams. Being in majority for the time being, the Ds are more visible, but same is going on with the right. The left split led by "progressives "; right by MAGNA contingent. It makes sense, the true believers hang in there. Biggest problem is they're all taking the country down at the same time.

Gunny
01-26-2022, 10:24 AM
The question was why people "chose" the (D)oddering fool over the (R)ambling buffoon? My answer is correct. To your point is the (D)oddering fool's plummeting approval ratings and crashing legislative agenda; may it continue to crash. Unfortunately the (R)ambling buffoon will never understand why he lost without some personal growth; he's seems incapable of such.I get your point. At the same time, is the price we are paying and going to pay worth it?

The doddering old fool is a nasty person and displays it all the time. As a typical Dem, he's nasty to US, not our enemies. Where's his balls when Putin or Xi is in his face?

Kathianne
01-26-2022, 10:27 AM
With the exception of hard core Ds, no one is supporting Biden, including the progressives. For them he's not getting the job done.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/01/26/wapo-zogby-dems-starting-to-abandon-biden-but-is-bidens-lying-or-gop-intransigence-to-blame-n444191

Gunny
01-26-2022, 10:30 AM
With the exception of hard core Ds, no one is supporting Biden, including the progressives. For them he's not getting the job done.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/01/26/wapo-zogby-dems-starting-to-abandon-biden-but-is-bidens-lying-or-gop-intransigence-to-blame-n444191Remember when the Dems turned on Carter? It took them 3 years. Brandon won something :laugh:

fj1200
01-26-2022, 10:34 AM
I get your point. At the same time, is the price we are paying and going to pay worth it?

The doddering old fool is a nasty person and displays it all the time. As a typical Dem, he's nasty to US, not our enemies. Where's his balls when Putin of Xi is in his face?

No way. But it's how we got here.

I remember when trump ordered them to take out the Iranian general there was someone in my Sunday School class who was very distraught about it. "Oh my God, we're going to war..." I'm guessing he would have no such distress over this Ukranian business or all the rest. Or at least not out loud.

Gunny
01-26-2022, 10:44 AM
No way. But it's how we got here.

I remember when trump ordered them to take out the Iranian general there was someone in my Sunday School class who was very distraught about it. "Oh my God, we're going to war..." I'm guessing he would have no such distress over this Ukranian business or all the rest. Or at least not out loud.

Jury's out on that one. Trump's reputation is overblown. I was less than impressed with his actions regarding Putin and Erdogan where the kurds were concerned. I wonder what made them worth leaving to the Turks and Syrians in comparison to leaving Afghans to the Taliban/ISIS ...:dunno2:

BoogyMan
01-26-2022, 08:46 PM
“It’s nothing personal, pal” is not an apology. It is more reason to despise that old pervert.

icansayit
01-26-2022, 10:38 PM
When Joe called Peter Doocey an S.O.B. Joe was absentmindedly and actually only thinking about HUNTER
So.....NO HARM....NO FOUL...all in the FAMILY.
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/10/15/09/34419686-0-image-a-8_1602749061424.jpg

fj1200
01-27-2022, 08:26 AM
“It’s nothing personal, pal” is not an apology. It is more reason to despise that old pervert.

My comment was in reference to the election, not his current state.