PDA

View Full Version : Penn CT Rules Against No-Excuse Voting

Kathianne
01-28-2022, 07:27 PM
Te ruling makes sense, the legislature can put up an amendment and let the people decide. We'll see what the Penn. Supreme Court does:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pennsylvania-court-strikes-down-no-excuse-mail-in-voting-law

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2022, 11:15 PM
Any person be it a man or a woman that says Biden won fairly the election is a ffking liar.
And I spit on such ffing vermin.. -:saluting2:
And I would do so even if it was a close relative of mine.
I feel sorry for those so stupid, so blinded as to not see what the totally corrupt dem party truly is. -Tyr

Kathianne
01-28-2022, 11:32 PM
Any person be it a man or a woman that says Biden won fairly the election is a ffking liar.
And I spit on such ffing vermin.. -:saluting2:
And I would do so even if it was a close relative of mine.
I feel sorry for those so stupid, so blinded as to not see what the totally corrupt dem party truly is. -Tyr

I'd say he won legally. While he railed against the unfairness of new 'covid driven rules,' he spent his time trying to convince all of how dems were so unfair, rather than encouraging his supporters to vote and get others to do so, including the new ways. He could have been challenging in courts like thus one, on same grounds. Instead he bunkered up with his crazy legal team searching for the never materialized kraken.

So legally, yes. Fairly, probably not, but he and his inner circle lost the election. Hell, I voted for him that time. Policies.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-29-2022, 06:45 AM
I most often choose wisely my words to convey my thoughts.... -Tyr

Definition:

fairly
: to some degree or extent but not very or extremely : to a reasonable or moderate extent. : in a way that is right or proper : in a fair way. —used for emphasis before a verb that is being used figuratively.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/591831-pennsylvania-court-says-states-mail-voting-law-is-unconstitutional

Pennsylvania court strikes down state's mail voting law as unconstitutional
BY LEXI LONAS - 01/28/22 01:35 PM EST

illegal votes= unfair....
Those votes -- ALL-- were illegal....--Tyr

Kathianne
01-29-2022, 09:34 AM

Definition:

fairly
: to some degree or extent but not very or extremely : to a reasonable or moderate extent. : in a way that is right or proper : in a fair way. —used for emphasis before a verb that is being used figuratively.

Yep, why I posted about the court's decision in the first place. The election wasn't stolen, the choices made led to the outcome.

Kathianne
01-29-2022, 12:51 PM

Definition:

fairly

Not at all sure of what you edited; but 8 missed your equation at the bottom.
Unfair is not equal to illegal. Corrective laws are often passed for Unfair outcomes.

fj1200
01-29-2022, 04:12 PM
To the extent that all elections involve some sort of litigation these days we did not have our best election lawyers in play. That failure starts at the top.