View Full Version : People Trusting Joe Rogan Over “Newsrooms Like CNN” Are “a Problem ..."

jimnyc
02-01-2022, 04:53 PM
Started cracking up as soon as I read the title. This guy is a joke.

---

CNN’s Brian Stelter: People Trusting Joe Rogan Over “Newsrooms Like CNN” Are “a Problem That’s Much Bigger Than Spotify”

Meanwhile at CNN…

CNN’s resident potato Brian Stelter said people trusting Joe Rogan over CNN is a much bigger problem than Spotify.

A quick recap of what the “newsroom at CNN” has looked like in the last year:

CNN has fired Chris Cuomo for sexual misconduct
Anchor Don Lemon accused of sexual assault
Producer Rick Saleeby forced out for soliciting underage photos and is under criminal investigation
Producer John Griffin is facing federal sex crime charges involving children
Jeffrey “Zoomin” Toobin exposed himself during a virtual meeting with colleagues

Spotify announced a new ‘content advisory’ warning for podcasts that discuss Covid-19 after the left-wing media apparatus called for Rogan to be censored.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/cnns-brian-stelter-people-trusting-joe-rogan-newsrooms-like-cnn-problem-much-bigger-spotify-video/

fj1200
02-01-2022, 08:08 PM
Trusting The View/<insert late night host here>/Whoopi Goldbert/etc. over "newsrooms" are a problem to be ignored apparently.

SassyLady
02-02-2022, 02:12 AM
Trusting The View/<insert late night host here>/Whoopi Goldbert/etc. over "newsrooms" are a problem to be ignored apparently.

Individuals should be allowed to hear opposing views and make up their own minds instead of liberal censors thinking they have to protect the public.

I remember John Stewart was controversial because the younger generation thought his show was a legit news broadcast.

fj1200
02-02-2022, 07:42 AM
Individuals should be allowed to hear opposing views and make up their own minds instead of liberal censors thinking they have to protect the public.

I remember John Stewart was controversial because the younger generation thought his show was a legit news broadcast.

Umm, yes?

Gunny
02-03-2022, 10:37 AM
Started cracking up as soon as I read the title. This guy is a joke.

---

CNN’s Brian Stelter: People Trusting Joe Rogan Over “Newsrooms Like CNN” Are “a Problem That’s Much Bigger Than Spotify”

Meanwhile at CNN…

CNN’s resident potato Brian Stelter said people trusting Joe Rogan over CNN is a much bigger problem than Spotify.

A quick recap of what the “newsroom at CNN” has looked like in the last year:

CNN has fired Chris Cuomo for sexual misconduct
Anchor Don Lemon accused of sexual assault
Producer Rick Saleeby forced out for soliciting underage photos and is under criminal investigation
Producer John Griffin is facing federal sex crime charges involving children
Jeffrey “Zoomin” Toobin exposed himself during a virtual meeting with colleagues

Spotify announced a new ‘content advisory’ warning for podcasts that discuss Covid-19 after the left-wing media apparatus called for Rogan to be censored.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/cnns-brian-stelter-people-trusting-joe-rogan-newsrooms-like-cnn-problem-much-bigger-spotify-video/Remember when CNN was "the Word" in news? They should have stuck with what got them to the dance. They were unrivaled in the 80s-90s. Makes one wonder just what we believed then was just as much bullshit as what they sell today.

BoogyMan
02-03-2022, 09:11 PM
This comment coming from Brian Stelter is breathtakingly ironic. Taterhead Stelter had Michael Avenatti on his show something like 92 times calling him presidential and blatantly lied about Russian collusion and the Steele dossier for years.

The absolute lack of self awareness of the CNN team of bobble heads is a new level of sheltered stupidity in American media cluelessness.

revelarts
02-04-2022, 08:35 PM
Jon Stewart sides with Joe Rogan as more artists leave Spotify: ‘This overreaction is a mistake’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jon-stewart-joe-rogan-spotify-b2007196.html

SassyLady
02-05-2022, 02:03 PM
In addition to putting a disclaimer on Rogan's podcast Spotify has "disappeared" over 70 of his previous podcasts.

Russ
02-05-2022, 02:14 PM
In addition to putting a disclaimer on Rogan's podcast Spotify has "disappeared" over 70 of his previous podcasts.

Shouldn't CCN be putting a disclaimer on every single one of the shows? Something like "the opinions and facts on this show do not necessarily reflect unbiased opinions or genuine facts in the real world".

Gunny
02-05-2022, 02:31 PM
Shouldn't CCN be putting a disclaimer on every single one of the shows? Something like "the opinions and facts on this show do not necessarily reflect unbiased opinions or genuine facts in the real world".Where was CNN when Rogan had some UFO guy on? That was the beginning and end of me attempting to listen to Rogan. Not interested in the topics he discusses so I (get this novel idea:rolleyes:) listen to something else.

CNN/Stelter, and generally everyone with a cause, wants people to listen only to them and/or their causes. Freedom of choice to choose what I say you can.

SassyLady
02-05-2022, 09:56 PM
Where was CNN when Rogan had some UFO guy on? That was the beginning and end of me attempting to listen to Rogan. Not interested in the topics he discusses so I (get this novel idea:rolleyes:) listen to something else.

CNN/Stelter, and generally everyone with a cause, wants people to listen only to them and/or their causes. Freedom of choice to choose what I say you can.

Rogan will have anyone on that he thinks people will be interested in whether he agrees with them or not. He says he wants people to be their own judge of what to believe and he has people from both sides of the spectrum. Even the government says there are UFOs so maybe not so crazy.

I personally don't listen to him unless he's already interviewed someone about a topic I'm interested in and then I might go watch. So far, only made it through 2 of his interviews.

Gunny
02-06-2022, 06:56 PM
related:https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-slammed-morally-bankrupt-column-using-colleagues-death-censorship-drag-joe-rogan

Kathianne
02-06-2022, 08:00 PM
related:https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-slammed-morally-bankrupt-column-using-colleagues-death-censorship-drag-joe-rogan
That is so over-the-top I really don't know what to say.