PDA

View Full Version : This professor is a scumbag

jimnyc
02-02-2022, 05:56 PM
I hope this POS isn't within a mile of any kids at all.

Yes, it is more than obvious.

Yes, we sometimes make children do things they don't want to do, it's called parenting. Church, temple, school, dentist or ballet recital - and he's going to compare them to wanting to have sex with a 12 year old?

---

Professor Says It Isn’t ‘Obvious’ That Wishing To Have Sex With A 12-Year-Old Is ‘Wrong’

A professor of ethics and philosophy at the State University of New York at Fredonia (SUNY) said it “is not obvious” to him that an adult wanting to have sex with a child is wrong, according to videos obtained by the Twitter account Libs of TikTok.
“Imagine that an adult male wants to have sex with a 12-year-old girl, imagine that she is a willing participant,” SUNY Professor Dr. Stephen Kershnar said. “A very standard, very widely held view that there’s something deeply wrong about this and it’s wrong independent of it being criminalized. It’s not obvious to me that it is in fact wrong.”
“We make children do all sorts of things that they don’t want to do,” Kershnar said, a statement Russell affirmed and thanked Kershnar for expressing. “We make them go to church, we make them go to temple, we tell them to go to school, they got to go to the dentist, they got to go to their sister’s ballet recital.”

A professor of ethics and philosophy at the State University of New York at Fredonia (SUNY) said it “is not obvious” to him that an adult wanting to have sex with a child is wrong, according to videos obtained by the Twitter account Libs of TikTok.

“Imagine that an adult male wants to have sex with a 12-year-old girl, imagine that she is a willing participant,” SUNY Professor Dr. Stephen Kershnar said. “A very standard, very widely held view that there’s something deeply wrong about this and it’s wrong independent of it being criminalized. It’s not obvious to me that it is in fact wrong.”

“I think, this is a mistake,” Kershnar said. “I think exploring why it is a mistake will tell us not only things about adult-child sex and statutory rape, but also about fundamental principles of morality.”

https://i.imgur.com/hK1fnxF.png

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2022/02/02/suny-fredonia-stephen-kershnar-pedophilia-libs-tiktok/

SassyLady
02-02-2022, 07:07 PM
Yes, we force them to do some things but we don't force them to have sex. That's immoral at any age.

revelarts
02-02-2022, 07:45 PM
Every time one of these people says something like this there needs to be a quiet investigation into that person by authorities.

Too often there's something they've done, or sometimes, that's been done to them, that seems to let them feel free express this kinda thing.

But also, simply from a philosophical pov, Without God, there's nothing that's really right or wrong. it's all opinion. intellectually speaking.

However most people know on another level, beyond the intellect, that some things are right and others are wrong.
God gave us all conscience's even if it's not always as clear as it should be.
And some issues are pretty well universally recognized as hellish.

(BTW to really get our conscience's aligned with God's (RIGHT) we have to trust in Jesus for the forgiveness of all the crap we've done/thought wrong and begin to trust his word more than our own ideas about "how things are".)

Abbey Marie
02-04-2022, 08:01 PM
You know eventually this agenda too will be mainstreamed, and anyone who dare criticize it will be cancelled. I’m sure at least I’ll be long-gone.

BoogyMan
02-04-2022, 08:19 PM
This scumbag is at the vanguard of a wave of extreme sickness that is washing over our country. There is no shame to be found in these people and they will push to mainstream just about any kind of perversion.

It makes me sick just listening to him.