PDA

View Full Version : Russia-Ukraine crisis – China is America's biggest enemy, not Moscow

Gunny
02-07-2022, 11:53 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/russia-ukraine-crisis-china-america-enemy-sen-josh-hawley

I'm much in agreement with this article. We need to rethink our position and priorities. We definitely need to come to terms with a hostile China that is more of a threat than Russia. Russia is a bully on the block in Europe. China is a bully to the World, and it needs to control us to achieve its goals.

Kathianne
02-07-2022, 12:28 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/russia-ukraine-crisis-china-america-enemy-sen-josh-hawley

I'm much in agreement with this article. We need to rethink our position and priorities. We definitely need to come to terms with a hostile China that is more of a threat than Russia. Russia is a bully on the block in Europe. China is a bully to the World, and it needs to control us to achieve its goals.
I certainly agree with much Hawley said, yet if Ukraine falls war in Europe might well drag an unwilling US in for a third time. With all the school talk about 'real history' this seems to be a lesson some just do not learn. Truly we're in no position to fight a real war, much less a two front one. There's no US to save the US the way our war machine saved Europe in the past.

This may turn out to be the rock upon which chinadominance is established.

Gunny
02-07-2022, 02:00 PM
I certainly agree with much Hawley said, yet if Ukraine falls war in Europe might well drag an unwilling US in for a third time. With all the school talk about 'real history' this seems to be a lesson some just do not learn. Truly we're in no position to fight a real war, much less a two front one. There's no US to save the US the way our war machine saved Europe in the past.

This may turn out to be the rock upon which chinadominance is established.Possibly. It will certainly take a turnaround in thinking and doing business for us to prevail. We are capable and have the resources.

There's just no Captain on the bridge at this point in time.