PDA

View Full Version : AOC heading to Texas to campaign against Democratic colleague

Gunny
02-07-2022, 11:58 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=4

I disapprove of this "thing" coming to my city.

I approve of her providing me a list of who to vote against.

tailfins
02-07-2022, 09:41 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=4

I disapprove of this "thing" coming to my city.

I approve of her providing me a list of who to vote against.

Don't let your adversaries determine how you vote. Why would you vote for Henry Cuellar in the Democrat primary to spite AOC when there's a wealth of good candidates in the TX-28 GOP primary. The GOP has about a 40% chance of winning this seat.

BoogyMan
02-07-2022, 10:45 PM
AOC is coming to Texas? Sigh...

Gunny
02-08-2022, 12:39 PM
Don't let your adversaries determine how you vote. Why would you vote for Henry Cuellar in the Democrat primary to spite AOC when there's a wealth of good candidates in the TX-28 GOP primary. The GOP has about a 40% chance of winning this seat.Vote for Henry Cuellar? Vote Dem? You SERIOUSLY got me confused with someone else.

I don't see a progressive having a lot of chance here. Less chance than a Republican. While they are slowly creeping in like the cancer they are, most folks around here aren't going to vote for quacks. Not to mention Biden's Border policy precedes her :)

Gunny
02-08-2022, 12:39 PM
AOC is coming to Texas? Sigh...

13842THIS made me laugh :laugh:

jimnyc
02-08-2022, 01:06 PM
The dumbest person in Washington, acting like her word and presence means something. Sure, it shows everyone that whatever person has an idiot for a friend.

Gunny
02-08-2022, 04:53 PM
The dumbest person in Washington, acting like her word and presence means something. Sure, it shows everyone that whatever person has an idiot for a friend.She might get a smattering of listeners. So far at least, we aren't too fond of radicals here, regardless party. Definitely can't wait to see if she pulls a "Texas gaffe" trying to identify. For some reason, Yankees especially like to do that.

Just the thought of her being here makes this place seem a little more dirty.