PDA

View Full Version : James Carville Wants to Punch Unvaccinated Americans in the Face

jimnyc
02-09-2022, 05:33 PM
What a real tough guy in the studio behind cameras. I would love to punch him in his face too. And anyone not vaccinated, to him they are a "piece of shit". He can add that in there too and get a 2nd punch if he chooses.

https://i.imgur.com/VuGZ4jcm.png

---

James Carville Wants to Punch Unvaccinated Americans in the Face: ‘You’re a Piece of Sh*t’

Democrat strategist James Carville denigrated Americans who refuse coronavirus vaccines as “pieces of shit” that he wants to punch in the face during the latest episode of his podcast.

On the February 3 episode of Politics War Room with James Carville and Al Hunt, Carville and his co-host discussed the idea of banning unvaccinated people from interstate flights or bus routes. Both men agreed the policy would likely be shut down by court challenges, but Carville used the opportunity to riff on how much he disrespects the unvaccinated.

Transcript below:

HUNT: Reid in Jacksonville, North Carolina, wants to know: Why doesn’t Biden push a bill that bars unvaccinated individuals from flights and buses and, I would add, trains. Shouldn’t stronger action be taken? Reid, I wouldn’t be against that at all. I’d be for it actually, as long as you put — or testing, before you get on a plane, a bus, or an interstate train, you ought to be vaccinated or tested. I don’t think the Supreme Court would allow him to do that.

CARVILLE: I don’t either.

HUNT: So therefore, I’m not sure he should expend much capital trying to get something done that’s gonna get knocked down.

CARVILLE: I wish [what] they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, is which I’d really like to do. If you ask me, you know, what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated and you don’t have any medical reason not to be? You’re a piece of shit. Okay? I ought to just punch you right in the god-damned face. That’s the way I look at these people.

HUNT: Agreed.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/09/james-carville-wants-to-punch-unvaccinated-in-the-face-youre-a-piece-of-sht/

fj1200
02-09-2022, 09:46 PM
I'm more surprised that Al Hunt is still alive.

icansayit
02-09-2022, 10:14 PM
To me, he's always sounded like an idiot, and HIS FACE looks like he Punches Himself to make him feel better, and prettier for the Garbage Truck in the morning.

Gunny
02-10-2022, 10:00 AM
I'm more surprised that Al Hunt is still alive.I'm more thinking that this is just like the takeover of Federal buildings in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis and Chicago by leftist thugs without consequence compared to rightwingers trying to do it one time on Jan 6th --

A leftwingnut can threaten you. A rightwinger is a domestic terrorist for even thinking it.