PDA

View Full Version : Hysterical Left on Peaceful Canadian Freedom Convoy

jimnyc
02-09-2022, 05:42 PM
Sounds like the good 'ol democrats here sent up a manual. I have also saw a ton of videos, I looked around for images and then trid various search engines, I couldn't find any swastika images there & definitely not multiple instances of.

---

Hysterical Left on Peaceful Canadian Freedom Convoy: ‘Occupation,’ ‘Siege,’ ‘Terrorism’

OTTAWA, Ontario – Canadian leftists this week began using war terms such as “occupation,” “siege,” and “terrorism” to describe the ongoing Freedom Convoy demonstration in Ottawa, alongside calls inviting authorities to consider the use of military intervention to end the protest.

During an “emergency debate” in the House of Commons on Monday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said demonstrators in Canada’s capital city “are trying to blockade our economy, our democracy, and our fellow citizens’ daily lives.” He framed the demonstrations as characterized by Nazi symbolism and confederate flags.

“The people of Ottawa don’t deserve to be harassed in their own neighborhoods,” he added. “They don’t deserve to be confronted with the inherent violence of a swastika flying on a street corner, or a Confederate flag, or the insults and jeers just because they’re wearing a mask.”

Minister of Public Safety Marco Mendicino said Ottawans are being “held hostage” by the Freedom Convoy. He accused the demonstration of manifesting widespread criminal intimidation and violence.

“Many [Ottawans], especially young women, feel unsafe,” Mendicino claimed. “They’ve been blockaded by an angry, loud, intolerant, and often violent crowd. … Peaceful protests do not make people afraid to leave their homes, and this convoy has done that, and in doing so it has crossed the line.”

He described the demonstration as lawless. He said, “We are doing what we can to end this convoy and reestablish law and order in Ottawa.”

Mendicino said swastikas and Confederate flags were common among Freedom Convoy demonstrators.

“The flying of Confederate flags [and] the demonstration of swastikas … are not isolated incidents,” he alleged. “It has been rampant.”

“The people of Ottawa are under siege,” communist New Democratic Party Leader Jagmeet Singh said during the House of Commons debate. He added, “This convoy protest is not a peaceful protest.” He described the demonstration as a display of “lawlessness, “mob rule,” and “occupation.” He accused demonstrators of “harassing” Ottawans.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/02/09/hysterical-left-on-peaceful-canadian-freedom-convoy-occupation-siege-terrorism/

SassyLady
02-10-2022, 01:18 AM
I've been watching tons of videos of the truckers. They're feeding the homeless. They're picking up garbage. And there has been a decidedly drop in crime in that area. They're having barbecues and jumpy houses for the kids.

They have not broken windows or set anything on fire. No looting. It's beyond peaceful.

The left is trying desperately to paint them as terrorists but it's backfiring. Any photos of flags and swastikas are government plants.

Gunny
02-10-2022, 10:07 AM
Sounds like the good 'ol democrats here sent up a manual. I have also saw a ton of videos, I looked around for images and then trid various search engines, I couldn't find any swastika images there & definitely not multiple instances of.

---

Hysterical Left on Peaceful Canadian Freedom Convoy: ‘Occupation,’ ‘Siege,’ ‘Terrorism’

OTTAWA, Ontario – Canadian leftists this week began using war terms such as “occupation,” “siege,” and “terrorism” to describe the ongoing Freedom Convoy demonstration in Ottawa, alongside calls inviting authorities to consider the use of military intervention to end the protest.

During an “emergency debate” in the House of Commons on Monday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said demonstrators in Canada’s capital city “are trying to blockade our economy, our democracy, and our fellow citizens’ daily lives.” He framed the demonstrations as characterized by Nazi symbolism and confederate flags.

“The people of Ottawa don’t deserve to be harassed in their own neighborhoods,” he added. “They don’t deserve to be confronted with the inherent violence of a swastika flying on a street corner, or a Confederate flag, or the insults and jeers just because they’re wearing a mask.”

Minister of Public Safety Marco Mendicino said Ottawans are being “held hostage” by the Freedom Convoy. He accused the demonstration of manifesting widespread criminal intimidation and violence.

“Many [Ottawans], especially young women, feel unsafe,” Mendicino claimed. “They’ve been blockaded by an angry, loud, intolerant, and often violent crowd. … Peaceful protests do not make people afraid to leave their homes, and this convoy has done that, and in doing so it has crossed the line.”

He described the demonstration as lawless. He said, “We are doing what we can to end this convoy and reestablish law and order in Ottawa.”

Mendicino said swastikas and Confederate flags were common among Freedom Convoy demonstrators.

“The flying of Confederate flags [and] the demonstration of swastikas … are not isolated incidents,” he alleged. “It has been rampant.”

“The people of Ottawa are under siege,” communist New Democratic Party Leader Jagmeet Singh said during the House of Commons debate. He added, “This convoy protest is not a peaceful protest.” He described the demonstration as a display of “lawlessness, “mob rule,” and “occupation.” He accused demonstrators of “harassing” Ottawans.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/02/09/hysterical-left-on-peaceful-canadian-freedom-convoy-occupation-siege-terrorism/

As I've preached for years and years .... hard to fight government with all the alleged "Rights" we have when the government will put a twist on your efforts, paint you as the villain, then outlaw your activity if they can.

Note how once again the right comes out with "fake news" regarding the MSM and leftists in government and the left takes the right's truth, repackages it as "misinformation", and runs with it. Always a backfire when the left controls the media.

Kathianne
02-10-2022, 11:39 AM
I haven't seen anything but civil disobedience at worse. There have been arrests and little to no resistance. Will this spread? Yes, it already has in New Zealand of all places. Seems US truckers are gearing up, I've a feeling our government will be even more awful in their reactions to the peons.

Will it screw up the supply chain? Without a doubt. Likely already is. The mandates seem to be helping people remember their principles.

Kathianne
02-10-2022, 06:45 PM
And...

https://www.westernjournal.com/truckers-win-trudeau-loses-4-canadian-provinces-roll-back-covid-mandates-freedom-convoy/

jimnyc
02-10-2022, 07:03 PM
And...

https://www.westernjournal.com/truckers-win-trudeau-loses-4-canadian-provinces-roll-back-covid-mandates-freedom-convoy/

I think it's like only Ottawa playing hardball, but perhaps they will give in as well. But absolutely it's working and I don't think it's a co-inkydink at all.