PDA

View Full Version : ‘Thuggish’ Truckers Are Terrorizing Canadians –They Are Not Freedom Fighters

jimnyc
02-11-2022, 03:53 PM
Thuggish - characterized by violent behavior. "thuggish organized crime gangs"

Terrorizing - create and maintain a state of extreme fear and distress in (someone); fill with terror.

These are the terms that Geraldo uses. And he is far from the only one. The leftist media loves to use all different terms to smear who they don't like.

Violence? I didn't see any. Organized crime? Unless driving very slowly counts, or chatting friendly with people?

Putting everyone in fear? Considering that the rigs are out there every day anyway, not sure how seeing a line of trucks is putting people in fear of their lives somehow.

Filled with terror. The left has been using terrorizing or terrorist more and more. They have obliterated the meaning of what a terrorist really is.

Then he mentions 'freedom fighters', as if this is a physical war, which it is not. States that one man's freedom fighting is another man's oppression. Implying that people around these truckers are being oppressed.

Oppressed - prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control.

This one I can understand somewhat. That's because this whole thing has been just like being waterboarded, or being placed in isolation. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

---

Geraldo Rivera: ‘Thuggish’ Truckers Are Terrorizing Canadians –They Are Not Freedom Fighters

Fox News host Geraldo Rivera said Wednesday on FNC’s “The Story” that the “Freedom Convoy” truckers in Canada are thugs terrorizing the residents of Ottawa.

Rivera said, “One man’s freedom is another man’s oppression. Their behavior has been nothing short of thuggish in Ottawa. They kept people in the neighborhood awake all night, revving their engines, blowing their horns. They’ve deprived Ottawa of business, of tens of millions of dollars, now they’re blockading the international bridges.”

He continued, “They’re laying off people, cutting their shifts short in automotive assembly plants because they can’t get the parts from Canada to the United States. They used their crowbars to threaten cops who were going to tow their trucks away they were blocking. They told tow truck drivers that they’ll remember them when this is over, a clear intimidation tactic. To give these guys the mantle of freedom fighters is absolutely appallingly naïve.”

Rivera added, “I understand the frustration about masks and all the rest of it, but to give these folks a pass is, I think, very destructive.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/09/fncs-geraldo-rivera-thuggish-truckers-are-terrorizing-canadians-they-are-not-freedom-fighters/

Gunny
02-11-2022, 06:59 PM
These are the terms that Geraldo uses. And he is far from the only one. The leftist media loves to use all different terms to smear who they don't like.

Violence? I didn't see any. Organized crime? Unless driving very slowly counts, or chatting friendly with people?

Putting everyone in fear? Considering that the rigs are out there every day anyway, not sure how seeing a line of trucks is putting people in fear of their lives somehow.

Filled with terror. The left has been using terrorizing or terrorist more and more. They have obliterated the meaning of what a terrorist really is.

Then he mentions 'freedom fighters', as if this is a physical war, which it is not. States that one man's freedom fighting is another man's oppression. Implying that people around these truckers are being oppressed.

Oppressed - prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control.

This one I can understand somewhat. That's because this whole thing has been just like being waterboarded, or being placed in isolation. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

---

Geraldo Rivera: ‘Thuggish’ Truckers Are Terrorizing Canadians –They Are Not Freedom Fighters

Fox News host Geraldo Rivera said Wednesday on FNC’s “The Story” that the “Freedom Convoy” truckers in Canada are thugs terrorizing the residents of Ottawa.

Rivera said, “One man’s freedom is another man’s oppression. Their behavior has been nothing short of thuggish in Ottawa. They kept people in the neighborhood awake all night, revving their engines, blowing their horns. They’ve deprived Ottawa of business, of tens of millions of dollars, now they’re blockading the international bridges.”

He continued, “They’re laying off people, cutting their shifts short in automotive assembly plants because they can’t get the parts from Canada to the United States. They used their crowbars to threaten cops who were going to tow their trucks away they were blocking. They told tow truck drivers that they’ll remember them when this is over, a clear intimidation tactic. To give these guys the mantle of freedom fighters is absolutely appallingly naïve.”

Rivera added, “I understand the frustration about masks and all the rest of it, but to give these folks a pass is, I think, very destructive.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/09/fncs-geraldo-rivera-thuggish-truckers-are-terrorizing-canadians-they-are-not-freedom-fighters/I never listen to anything Geraldo Rivera has to say. He's been around, and a f*ckup, since I was a teenager. Then there was Al Capone's "secret vault" :rolleyes: Getting kicked out of the ME by the US military.

icansayit
02-11-2022, 08:59 PM
Gunny should remember this too!

http://icansayit.com/pictures/obamterrorists.jpg

tailfins
02-12-2022, 07:10 PM
If the truckers can successfully occupy the hub of Canada's Federal workforce in a country where the Liberals and Marxist NDP party combined get over 60% of the vote, almost anyplace else, especially anyplace else with easy gun laws would be much easier to make such a protest/demonstration happen.