PDA

View Full Version : Is there a plan?

Mr. P
02-17-2022, 07:35 PM
So, Putin is ready to move on Ukraine but he's not.
What could be the delay? Could it be the Olympics?
We know Xi wants to take Taiwan but China is busy with the games right now. But they come to an end this Sunday.

I suspect an agreement between Xi and Putin to move simultaneously.
They know the US under the current administration is not going to do much, if anything, to prevent it, especially if they move at the same time.

Just something I've been thinking about for weeks. :dunno:

Just sayin

revelarts
02-17-2022, 08:28 PM
I understand that Saddam Hussin has WMDs and mobile weapons units filled with anthrax.

The intel agencies says so.

revelarts
02-17-2022, 08:29 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLodDHHXIAELIS2?format=jpg&name=small

Russ
02-17-2022, 08:39 PM
We know Xi wants to take Taiwan but China is busy with the games right now. But they come to an end this Sunday.

They know the US under the current administration is not going to do much, if anything, to prevent it, especially if they move at the same time.

Just sayin

Biden has a plan to call Putin and say "Cmon man!" several times, and if Putin doesn't agree to stand down then Biden will say "This is a bunch of malarkey!" in a very stern voice. Besides that, I believe the only plan is to let Ukraine defend itself until it is overwhelmed. Afghanistan made us look very weak, and nothing provokes attacks so much as looking like an easy target.

revelarts
02-17-2022, 09:27 PM
They lied to us about:
- Iraq
- Afghanistan
- Syria
- Libya
- Vietnam
- Iran
- Venezuela
- Guatemala
- Honduras
- Haiti
- Cuba
- Panama
- Nicaragua
…But they're telling the truth about Ukraine

Mr. P
02-18-2022, 02:04 AM
It appears the OP title is poor and not reflective of text body.

I suppose a clearer title would be "Do Xi and Putin have a deal ?"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-18-2022, 08:49 AM

Just sayin

Exactly! This is what I have been thinking for a long time now. We are both fully on the same wavelength on that.
With the caveat, that Russia and China sped up their insidious plan when the puppet, the cowardly self-serving, totally corrupt idiot Biden was --installed. Know the scum biden that China --owns--- will only issue his usually stupid words- but do nothing to stop whatever action that they may take.
Trump came in between the terms of two traitors, the scum obama and the current POS biden.

I STRONGLY SUSPECT MAJOR WORLD CHANGING ACTIONS TO BE TAKEN DURUNG BIDEN'S REMAINING TERM.

revelarts
02-18-2022, 09:00 AM
2008-13
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran is about to attack Israel at any minute!